1) Davey, T. , Plewa, C. and Kliewe, T. (2009). Attitudes to entrepreneurship: what do 1st year business students think? Areas of focus and improvement for universities in promoting and supporting students' entrepreneurship. AGSE, 1267-1282.
2) Dionco-Adetayo , E. A. (2004). Factors Influencing Attitude of the Youth towards Entrepreneurship Program. Obafemi Awolowo University Website, Nigeria.
3) Fallahi-Haghighi, N., Rezvanfar, A., Kalantari, Kh. and Razavi, M. (2011). Study on entrepreneurial traits of agricultural students in Tehran university, Iran agricultural development and economics research, 42 (3): 357-366.
4) FAO. (1997). Issues and Opportunities for Agricultural Education and Training in the 1990s and Beyond. FAO publications, Rome, Italy.
5) Farajollahi, M., Aghajani, H., and Ganjekhor, Z. (2012). Reviewing on Education Role on Students Entrepreneurial Spirit of Female Technical High Schools in Mazandaran Province, Women Studies, 9(3): 11-137.
6) Fayolle, A., Kyro, P and Ulijn, J. (2005). Entrepreneurship Research in Europe, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, UK.
7) Gorman, G., Hanlon, D and King, W. (1997). Some research perspectives on entrepreneurship education, International Small Business Journal, 15(3): 56-77.
8) Hannan, M., Hazlett, S. A and Leitch, C. (2004). Entrepreneurship Education: How Do We Measure Success? Working paper, Queen´s University Belfast.
9) Ibrahim, A. B and Soufani, K. (2002). Entrepreneurship Education and Training in Canada: A Critical Assessment, Education and training, 44 (8/9): 421-430.
10) Jamshidifar, M., Khorami, Sh and Raheli, H. (2011). Reviewing on factors affecting the entrepreneurial spirit of agricultural students at Tabriz University, Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 3(3): 53-64.
11) Kourilsky, M. L and Walstad, W. B. ( 1998). Entrepreneurship and female youth: Knowledge, attitudes, gender differences and educational practices, Journal of Business Venturing, 13: 77 - 88.
12) Movahedi, R. ( 2009). Competencies needed by agricultural extension and education undergraduates for employment in the Iranian labor market. Ph.D thesis, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany.
13) Movahedi, R and Fathi, H. (2011).Assessing agricultural students attitude towards entrepreneurship, International Journal of Agriculture: Research and Review. 1 (4): 168-173.
14) Movahedi, R., Saadi, H and Fathi, H. (2011). Entrepreneurial characteristics and traits affecting students: case of Bu Ali Sina university. Scientific Conference of Improving The University Entrepreneurial. July 11, Hamedan: Payame Noor University, Famenin branch.
15) Movahedi, R., Jalilian, S. and Armand, S. (2013). Entrepreneurial Personality Traits of Agricultural Students, International Journal of Agricultural Science, Research and Technology in Extension and Education Systems, 3(1):7-12.
16) Movahedi, R., Yaghoubi-Farani, A. Khodaverdian, M and Zarei, Sh. (2011). Study on entrepreneurial spirit of the agricultural students and the ways to improve entrepreneurship education, Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 3(3): 65-81.
17) Norouzzadeh, R and Kosary, M. (2011). Determining Four -Elements Features of Curriculum in Bachelor Level with Emphasis on Entrepreneurship Skills Development, Research and Planning in Higher Education, 15 (4): 1-18.
18) Norouzzadeh, R and Rezaei, N. (2011). Motivators and Preventers Affect on Entrepreneurial Spirit, Perceptions of The Agricultural Students at Scientific-Applied Higher Education Center, Agricultural Education Management Research, 12: 75-90.
19) Powella, G. N and Eddleston, K. A. (2013). Linking family-to-business enrichment and support to entrepreneurial success: Do female and male entrepreneurs experience different outcomes? Journal of business venturing, 28(2): 261–280.
20) Rezaei, M. H. and Rahsepar, T. (2010). Study on Situation of Entrepreneurial Characteristics of the Students in Azad University of Darab, New Approach in Educational Management, 2 (4): 45-62.
21) Shane, S. and Venkataraman, S. (2000). The promise of entrepreneurship as a field of research, Academy of Management Review, 26(1): 13-17.
22) Teixeira, A. A. C and Davey, T. (2008). Attitudes of Higher Education students to new venture creation: a preliminary approach to the Portuguese case. FEP working papers, Nr. 298, University of Porto.
23) Wang, C. and Wong, P. K. (2004). Entrepreneurial interest of university students in Singapore, Technovation, 24: 163–172.