1) Adejoh, S. O. (2014). Assessment of Mass Media Usage by Urban and Rural Farmers in Kogi State, Nigeria. A Ph.D research project, Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, Kogi State University, Anyigba. Pp 41-42.
2) Agbamu, J. U. (2006). Essentials of Agricultural Communication in Nigeria. Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited.
3) Boz, I. and Ozcatalbas, O. (2010). Determining information sources used by crop producers: A case study of Gazientep province in Turkey. African Journal of Agricultural Research 5(10):980-987
4) Daudu, S., Chado, S. S. and Igbashal, A. A. (2009). Agriculture information sources utilized by farmers in Benue State, Nigeria. Patsunk Journal 5:39-48
5) Jiggins, J., Samanta, R. and Olawoye, J. (1997). Improving women farmers’ access to extension services, in Swanson, B., Bentz, R. and Sofranko, J. (eds) Improving Agricultural Extension: a reference manual, Rome: FAO.
6) Kogi State Agricultural Development Project (KADP). (2008). Village Listing Survey. An Occasional Paper of the Planning and Evaluation Unit. Lokoja. Pp 3.
7) Mikloda, P. I. (2006). The Effect of Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme on Household Income and Consumption in Adamawa state, Nigeria. A PhD thesis, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria. Pp 151.
8) Okwu, O. J. and Daudu, S. (2011). Extension communication and channels’ usage and preference by farmers in Benue State Nigeria. Journal of Agric Extension and Rural Development 3:88-94.
9) Orebiyi, J. S., Eze, C. C., Henri-Ukoha, A., Akubude, F. C. and Ibitoye, S. J. (2011) Demand for Institutional Credit from NACRDB by Small Scale Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria. international Journal of Agricultural Science, Research and Technology. 1(2):83-87.
10) Oto, J. O. and Shimayohol D. (2011).Extension communication channels’ usage and preference by farmers in Benue State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development Vol. 3(5):88-94
11) Ozowa, V. N. (1995). Information needs of small scale farmers in Africa-The Nigerian example. Quarterly Bulletin of International Association of Agricultural Information Specialist, LAALD/CABI 40(1):15-20.