Agbamu, J. U. (2006). Essentials of Agriculture Communication in Nigeria. Lagos Malthouse Press. Ltd.
2) Ajieh, P.C. (2004). Technology Needs and Transfer in Homestead Fish Culture Development in Delta State, Nigeria. Pre-PHD proposal seminar presented at the Department of Agricultural Extension, University of Nigeria Nsukka.
3) Akinbile, I. A. and Alabi, O. F. (2010). Use of ICTs among fish farmers of Oyo State. Journal of Agricultural Extension, 14 (1): 25-35.
4) Aphunu, A and Agwu, A. E. (2014). Adoption of Improved Aquaculture Management Practices by Cluster Fish Farmers in Delta State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Extension Abstracted by: EBSCO host, Electronic Journals Service (EJS), Vol.18 (2): 37-43.
5) Chinaka G. C, Ogbuokiri L.C and Chinaka E. C. (2007). Adoption of Improved Agricultural Technologies by Farmers in Aba Agricultural zone of Abia State. Proceedings of the 41st Conference Held at Institute for Agricultural Research, Samaru, ABU Zaria 22 – 26 October, Pp 531-534.
6) Cross River State Planning Commission (CRSPC) (2006). Cross River State Economic
http://www.ijasrt.webs.com 2014; 4(3):131-135
IJASRT in EESs, 2014; 4(3) http://www.ijasrt.webs.com 135
Empowerment Development Strategy Report. Cross River State Government Publication.
7) Ekeocha, C. A., Aghahiaka, L. A., Okereke, F. O and Nwankwo, C. F. (2010). Status and Prospect of Fish Farming in Umuahia North Local Government Area, Abia State, Nigeria.. Proceedings of 44th Annual Conference of Agricultural Society of Nigeria held at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo state, Nigeria Pp 488.
8) Ezenwa, B. I., Ayila, O. A and Ajana, A. M. (2006). Agricultural Research Technology Transfer for Rural Development. Proceedings of 16th Annual conference of FISON, held at Maiduguri, 4-6 November, Pp. 1-7.
9) Federal Department of Fisheries (FDF). (2007). Fisheries Statistics of Nigeria. Federal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Abuja.
10)Food Agriculture and Organization (FAO). (2001). Fresh Water Fish Farming, Better Farming Series No. 27 Food and Agriculture Organizations of the United Nations Pp 2.
11)Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO). (2006). Fisheries Technical Paper No. 407. Rome FAO Pp. 149.
12)Ifejika, P. I., Akinbile, L. A., Ifejika, I. I and Oladeji, J. O. (2008). The socio-economic effects on adoption of aquaculture technologies among fish farmers in Anambra State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Extension, 11(1): 74-87.
13)Ike, S. E, Onyishi, G. C, Ukwuaba, G. C and Oluason, V. A. (2009). Farm Evaluation of Profitability and Farmer’s Acceptability of Bambara Nut Waste as Major Protein Supplement in Fish Diet in hetrobranchus and tilapia spp Poly Culture. Proceedings of National Farming System Research Network held at Umudike. Pp 127-129.
14)Marcela, R. and Uche, N. (2010). Strong Demand Continues Expanding Fish Exports to Nigeria. Gain Report. Global Agricultural Information Network. USDA. Foreign Agricultural Services.
15)Nwaobiala, C. U. (2013). Appraisal of Farmers’ Participation in IFAD/FGN/NDDC/ Community Based Natural Resource Management Programme in Abia and Cross River States, Nigeria. A Ph.D Thesis Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension Abia State University Uturu.
16)Nwaobiala, C. U. (2014). Adoption of Fish Production Technologies among Homestead Catfish Farmers in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Agricultural Research 6(2):75 – 84.
17)Nwosu, M. C., Nwadukwe, P and Udealor, A. (2001). On-Farm Evaluation of Fish Productivity and Acceptability of Two Poly Culture System in
Anambra State. Proceedings REFILS Workshop Held at Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria.
18)Okoronkwo, M. N. and Ume, S. I. (2013). Evaluation of the Socio-economic Factors Influencing Adoption of Catfish Production Technologies in Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development 16(1):1425-1430.
19)Olukunle, O. (2004). Homestead and Fish Management. John Archers Ltd Ibadan Nigeria.
20)Onu, M.E and Unaeze, H.C (2009). Determinants of Africa Cat Fish (Clarias gariepinus) Farmers in Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State Nigeria. Nigeria Agricultural Journal 40 (1): 9 -14.
21)Onumadu, F. N, Nwosu, I. E and Nwaobiala, C. U. (2008). Appraisal of Social Benefits of Adoption of Agro Forestry Practices by Small – Scale Farmers in Katsina State, Nigeria. Journal of Food and Fibre Production 1 (1): 66 – 72.
22)Unamma, R. P. A. (2004). Agricultural Technology Generation and Transfer Strategies for Food Security. Proceedings of the 6th Annual Zonal Research and Extension Farmers Input Linkage Systems (REFILS) Workshop South and South/South Zone of Nigeria 12 – 13 November.
23)Viveen W. J. A. (1990). Practical Manual for the Culture of the African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus). University of Wagenigin, Netherlands.