1) Adegeye, A. J. and Dittoh, J. S. (1985). Essentials of Agricultural Economic. Impact Publisher, Ibadan, Nigeria Ltd.
2) Ademosun, A. A. (2000). Structural Adjustment and Nigeria Livestock Industry: Keynote Address at the Nigeria Society for Animal Production Conference at University of Agriculture Markurdi held on 22-25 August, 2000.
3) Adeniji, O. B., Adebayo, C. O. and Ajayi, O. P. (2012). Analysis of Marketing Margin of Yam in selected Rural Areas of Niger State, Nigeria. Basic Research Journal of Agricultural Science and
Review. 1(3): 58-62.
4) Adugna, G. T. (2009). Analysis of fruit and vegetable market chains in Alamata, Southern Zone of Tigray: The case of onion, tomato and papaya, An M. Sc thesis submitted to the Department of Agricultural Economics, School of Graduate Studies, Haramaya University, Ethiopia.
5) Aidoo, R., Nimoh, F., Bakang, J. A., Ohene-Yankyera, K., Fialor, S. C., Mensah, J. O. and Abaidoo, R. C. (2012). Estimation of Margins and Efficiency in the Ghanaian Yam Marketing Chain. Asian Journal Agriculture and Rural Development, 2(2): 226-234.
6) Anyaegbunam, H. N. and Nto, P. O. (2011). Assessment of the Performance of Sweet Potato Marketing System in South East Agro Ecological Zone, Nigeria. American Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 1(4): 477-485.
7) Asogwa, B. C. and Okwoche, V. A. (2012). Marketing of Agricultural Produce among Rural Farm Households in Nigeria: The Case of Sorghum Marketing in Benue State. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(13): 269-277.
8) Bashir, A. B. and Yakaka, B. M. (2013).Marketing Margin and Transaction Cost in Pearl Millet Market Supply in Borno State, Nigeria. Greener Journal of Business and Management Studies, 3(5): 201-206.
9) Brennan, P., Hsu, C., Moullan, C. N. Szeszenia-Dab-rowska, N., Lissowska, J., Zaridze, D., Rudnai, P., Fabiano- va, E., Mates, D. and Benckoet, V. (2005). Effect of Cruciferous Vegetables on Lung Cancer in Patients Stratified by Genetic Status: A Mendelian Randomisation Approach. Lancet, 366: 1558-1560.
10) Carambas, M. C. D. M. (2005). Analysis of Marketing Margins in Eco-Labeled Products. Paper prepared for presentation at the XIth Congress of the EAAE (European Association of Agricultural Economists), ‘The Future of Rural Europe in the Global Agri-Food System’, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 24-27, 2005.
11) Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). (1997). Agriculture, Food and Nutrition for Africa. A Resource Book for Teachers of Agriculture. FAO Rome.
12) Food and Agricultural Organization, (FAO). (1999). On Consumer Ability and Goods Availability, Rome Italy. FAO Report.
13) Food and Agricultural Organization, (FAO). (2006). Year Book, Vegetable Seed Production. Vegetable Research and Training Institute, Vol. 40 No. 136, Rome. FAO of the United Nation.
14) Ibitoye, S. J. (2014). Economic Analysis ofPalm Oil Marketing in Dekina Local Government Area of Kogi State, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. 2(1): 1-19.
15) Ijioma, J. C. and Osondu, C. K. (2015). Agricultural Credit Sources and Determinants of Credit Acquisition by Farmers in Idemili Local Government Area of Anambra State. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 5 (1): 34-43.
16) Ikeekwe, P. C. and Chukwuji, C. O. (2005). Efficiency Measrement of Cashew Nut Marketing in Enugu State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Extension, 4(1): 46-49.
17) Isibor, A. C. and Ugwumba, C. O. A. (2014). Analysis of Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) Marketing in Nnewi Metropolis of Anambra State, Nigeria. Journal of Sciences and Multidisciplinary Research, 6(2): 1-8.
18) João, S. D. (2012). Nutritional Quality and Health Benefits of Vegetables: A Review. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 3: 1354-1374
19) Kalule, S. W. and Kyanjo, J. L. (2013). Marketing Margins and Efficiency of Cooking Banana Retail Trade in Kampala City, Uganda. International Journal of Sales and Marketing, 3(4): 9-18
20) Kassim, A. A. (2012). Economics of Marketing of Food Grains in South Western Nigeria. Economía Mexicana Nueva Época, 21(2): 373-390.
21) Kohls, R. L. (1985). Marketing of Agricultural Products. Macmillan Publishers, New York. Pp83.
22) National Population Commission (NPC). (2006). Population Census of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Analytical report of the National Population Commission, Abuja.
23) National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI). (2003). Annual Report. Umudike, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria.
24) Nwankwo, H. M. (1999). Impact of Community Banks in Financing Agricultural Production in Abia State: A case study of Umuariaga Community Bank Ikwuano LGA Abia State Nigeria PGD Research Report College of Agriculture Abia State University, Uturu.
25) Nwaru, J. C. (2000). Technical Efficiency Differentials on Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Farms: Implication for Food Security Nigeria. “Nigeria Journal of Agriculture, Teachers Education Vol. 19 (1) page 21-29”.
26) Nya, E. J. Okorie, N. U. and Eka, M. J. (2010). An Economic Analysis of (Talinum triangulare) Production in Southern Nigeria. Trends in Agricultural Economics, (3): 79-93.
27) Maimouna, T. and Jing, W. (2013).
Marketing Margin Analysis of Tomato in the District of Bamako, Republic of Mali. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 2(3): 84-89.
28) Ojogho, O., Erhabor, P. O., Emokaro, C. O. and Ahmadu, J. (2012). Marketing Margin and Price Transmission Analysis for Beef in Benin Metropolis. International Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 5 (1): 63-73.
29) Olukosi, J. O. and Isitor, S. U. (1990). Introduction to Agricultural Marketing and Prices: Principles and Applications. Abuja: G.U. Publications.
30) Olumu, N. D. (2000). Economic Analysis of Ginger (Zingber Officinale) Marketing Kaduna State, Nigeria. M.Sc. Thesis Department of Agricultural Economics University of Nigeria Nsukka.
31) Osarenren, C. O. and Ojor, A. O. (2014). Marketing analysis of smoke-dried fish in Etsako East Local Government Area of Edo State, Nigeria. Net Journal of Agricultural Science, 2(3): 104-106.
32) Osondu, C. K. and Ijioma, J. C. (2014). Analysis of Profitability and Production Determinants of Fish Farming in Umuahia Capital Territory of Abia State, Nigeria. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2 (7): 168-176.
33) Ozougwu, F. C. (2002). Economic Analysis of Rice Marketing Margin among participants in the marketing channel of rice in Adani in Uzo Uwani Local Government Area. M. Sc. Thesis, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
34) Prior, R. L. and Cao, G. (2000). Antioxidant Phytochemicals in Fruits and Vegetables; Diet and Health Implications. Horticultural Science, 35: 588-592.
35) Scarborogh, V., Kydd, J. (1992). Economic Analysis of Agricultural Markets: A manual. Chatham, UK: Natural Resources Institute, ODA, 166p.
36) Thompson, D. and Agbugba, I. K. (2013). Marketing of tropical vegetable in Aba area of Abia State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 2(7): 272-279, July 2013
37) Tiamiyu, S. A., Adagba, M. A. Ibrahim, P. A. and Shaahu, A. (2013). Profitability of Sesame Production and Marketing in Nigeria. Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research, 1(6): 88-94.
38) Wargovich, M. J. (2000). Anticancer Properties of Fruits and Vegetables, Horticultural Science, 35: 573-575.
39) World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) (1997). “Food, Nutrition and the Prevention of Cancer: A Global Perspective,” American Institute for Cancer Research, Washington DC.
40) O’Reilly-Wright, E. (1998). The Students Cookery Book. Oxford University press. London.
41) United States Department of Agriculture (USDA, 2005b). A report on leafy vegetable and their Seasonal Trends.
42)United States Department of Agriculture (USDA, 2005a). A report on Cultivars of Cabbage and Lettuce and their medicinal value.