1) Adewale, J. G., Oladejo, J. A and Ogunniyi, L.T. (2003). Economic contribution of farm children to Agricultural production in Nigeria. Journal of social Science, 10(2): 149 – 152.
2) Adeyemi, A. A. and Adekunmi, A. O. (2006). Assessment of Rural children involvement in Arable crops production Activities in Odo-Otin L.G.A of Osun State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 7th “National Research conference and Development. Network of youth in Agriculture programme in Nigeria.
3) Adesope, O. M. (1999). Evaluation of youth participation in community Development projects inRivers State, Nigeria. Unpublished M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
4) Auta, S. J. (1992). Organization and management of rural youth Groups and clubs. In proceeding of the National Workshop on Extension Strategies held at NAERLS, Zaria. 20th – 24th July.
5) Ayanwu, C. N. (1992). Community Development: The Nigerian perspective. Gabesthen Educational publishers Ibadan P.24.
6) Aluko, M. O. and Laogun, T. O. (2000). Effect of rural urban migration of youth on agricultural supply in Umuahia North local government area of Abia state, Nigeria J. Agric Soc. Res 3:10 – 24
7) Asenso, O. (2008). Agricultural undergraduate preference for Agriculture discipline in Federal University of Technology, Owerri Nigeria. Global Approaches to Extension practice, 1:18 – 23.
8) Commonwealth (1976). Youth characteristics. htt.www.commonwealth.org Assessed 12/08/2014
9) Ijere, M. D. (1989). Rural youth as a factor for Agricultural Transformation, Key Note Address, world food Day, Nigeria.
10)Ijere, M. D. (1992). Leading issues in Rural Development, ACENA Publisher Ltd, Enugu
11)Idrees, M. (2000). Development A strategy for mobilizing Rural youth for the Development of Agriculture in Nwtp, Pakistan PhD thesis, Nwfp Agriculture University, Pershawar.
12)Jibowo, A. A. and Sotomi, A. O. (1996). The youth in sustainable Rural Development. A study of youth programmes in Odede local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria in Adedoyin S.F. and Aihonsu J.O.Y. (eds) sustainable Development in Rural Nigeria. Proceedings of the 8th Annual conferences of Nigerian Rural Sociological Association.
13)Mgbada, J. U. (2000). Potential of children in sustainable crop production in Enugu State. Proceeding of the Third Annual conference of children in Agriculture programmes, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, June 26 – 30, 2000.
14)Muhammed-Lawal, A., Omotesho, O. A. and Falola, A. (2009). Technical Efficiency of youth participation in Agriculture: A cas study of the youth – in – Agriculture programme in Ondo state, south Western Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food Environment 5(1): 20 -26.
15)Sabyasachi, R. (2003). Listening to rural youths determining the training needs of Future Citizens. J. Ext. Syst., 19: 70-80.
16)Mohammed, R. (2003). The role of Nigeria Agriculture insurance company in the development of agriculture in Nigeria. A case study of Sabon-Gari
Local Government Area of Kaduna State. Unpublished B. Agriculture Thesis; Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural sociology Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
17)Obasanjo, O. and Mabogunje, A. (1991). Leadership for Development. In: Obasanjo, O. and Mabogunje, A. Elements of Development. Abeokuta: AFL Publications.
18)Odhiambo, E. O. (2001). The role of rural youth in promoting conservation agriculture in Kenya. URL: http://www.ecaf.org/documents/odhiambo.pdf.office.
19)Ugwoke, F. O. Adesope O. M. and Ibe, F. C (2003). Youth participation in forming activities in Rural Area of Imo State Nigeria; Implication for Extension. Journal of Agricultural Extension vol. 8, 2005; pp. 136 – 141.
20)Ovwigho, B. O. (2000). Re-directing Youth’s Energy. The pointer, October, 27, 2000. Asaba (Nigeria), p. 13.
21)Okorie, U. A. (1977). Agricultural Extension: End of the line. Spore. 103:10.
22)Russell, E. B. (2001): Attracting Youths to Agriculture. University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign p: 1-4.
23)Roy, S. (2003). Listening to rural youth, determining the training needs of future citizens. Journal of Extension System. 10(1): 60 – 69.
24)Sanda, A. O. (1976). Problems and prospects crops in Nigeria – A Report submitted to NISER University of Ibadan, Academy press Ltd Lagos.
25)Shallangwa. J. (1999). The role of youth in rural development in Nigeria (A case study of Garkida in Ga’ Anda District Gome local Government Area of Borno State. Unpublished B. Agriculture Thesis, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
26)Solanke, J. (2004). Involvement of children cocoa production in Ondo State. Unpublished post Graduate Diploma thesis, Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension Federal University of Technology Akure.
27)UNICEF. (1995). Child Rights; Achievement and Disparity, the progress of Nations UNICEF.