1) Adler, P and Kwon, S. (2002). Social capital: Prospects for a new concept. Acad. Management Rev. 27(1) 17–40.
2) Cheung, F. Y and Wu, W. P. (2011). Participatory management and employee work outcomes: The moderating role of supervisor-subordinate guanxi. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, Vol. 29, Issue, 3, pp. 344-364.
3) Coffe, H and Geys, B. (2005). Institutional Performance and Social Capital: An Application tothe Local Government Level , Journal Of Urban Affairs, Volume 27, Number 5, pages 485–501.
4) Coffe, H and Geys, B. (2006). Towards an Empirical Characterization of Bridging and Bonding Social Capital. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly , 36 (1), 121-139.
5) Coleman, J. S. (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital. The American Journal of Sociology, 94(Supplement): S95-S120.
6) Fukuyama, F. (1995). Trust: Social Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity. NY: Free press.
7) Knack, S and Keefer, Ph. (1995) "Institutions and Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Measures" Economics and Politics 7(3): 207-227.
8) La Porta, R., Lopez-de-Silanes, F., Shleifer, A and Vishny, R. W. (1997). Trust in Large Organizations. American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings 87(2): 333-338.
9) Laar, C. V and Sidanius, J. (2001). Social Status and the Academic Achievement Gap: A Social Dominance Perspective. Social Psychology of Education, Volume 4, Issue 3-4, pp 235-258.
10)Leana, C and Buren, H. (1999). Organizational social capital and employment practices. The Academy of Management Review, 24(3): 538-556.
11)Leana, C. R and Barry, B. (2000). Stability and change as simultaneous experiences in organization life. Acad. Management Rev. 25 :753–759.
12)Nahapiet, J and Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. The Academy of Management Review, 23(2): 242-267.
13)Nahapiet, J and Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. Acad. Management Rev. 23: 242–266.
14)Putnam, R. (1993). Making democracy work: civic tradition in modern Italy. Princeton: Princeton University Press.