1) Afolabi, M. (2012). The use of information and communication technology in agricultural research in Nigerian universities. PNLA Quarterly, the official publication of the Pacific Northwest Library Association. pp.1-12.
2) Aina, L. O. (2004). Library and information science text for Africa. Ibadan: Third World Information Service.
3) Allahyari, M. S. and Chizari, M. (2010). Potentials of new information and communication technologies (ICTS) in agriculture sector. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 4(4): 115-120.
4) Arreymbi, J. and Agbor, E. A. (2008). Information communication technology effect on sustainable development in Cameroon’s fagile economy. Journal of Sustainable Development, 1(1): 75-85.
5) Ayyappan, S. (2013). Capacity building of farmers through education and training. In: Climate change and sustainable food security (ISBN: 978-81-87663-76-8) (Eds. Shetty, P.K., Ayyappan, S. and Swaminathan, M.S.) published by National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. pp. 37-40.
6) Brahmanand, P. S., Kumar, A., Ghosh, S., Roy Chowdhury, S., Singandhupe, R. B., Singh, R., Nanda, P., Chakraborthy, H., Srivastava, S. K. and Behera, M. S. (2013). Challenges to food security in India. Current Science, 104 (7): 841-846.
7) Chauhan, N. M. (2010). Expectations of the Farmers from ICT in Agriculture. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 10(1): 42-45.
8) Chauhan, N. M. and Thakor, R. F. (2004). Expectations of the farmers towards Community Internet Centers at Village level. Gujarat Journal of Extension Education, 15: 55-59.
9) Dhaka, B. L. and Chayal, K. (2010). Farmers’ Experience with ICTs on Transfer of Technology in Changing Agri-rural Environment. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 10 (3): 114-118.
10) Dhaliwal, R.K., Mohapatra, L. and Dhaliwal, H. S. (2011). ICT for agricultural and rural development. Rajasthan Journal of Extension Education. 19: 110-116.
11) Dwivedi, S. K. and Bharti, A. K. (2010). E-Governance in India – problems and acceptability. Journal of theoretical and applied information technology, pp. 37-43.
12) Ferroni, M. and Zhou, Y. (2012). Achievements and challenges in agricultural extension in India. Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies. 4(3): 319-346.
13) Gautam, H. R. and Sharma, H. L. (2012). Environmental degradation, climate change and effect on agriculture. Kurukshetra, 60(8): 3-5.
14) Goswami, S. B., Matin, S., Saxena, A. and Bairagi, G.D. (2012). A Review: The application of remote sensing, GIS and GPS in precision agriculture. International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research, 2(1): 50-54.
15) Gulati, A.G. (2009). Unleashing rural India’s economic potential-The role of ICT. Kurukshetra, 57 (12): 8-10.
16) Hersberger, J.A. (2002). Are the economically poor information poor? Does the digital divide affect the homeless and access to information? Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science. 27(3): 44-63.
17) Jones, G. E. (1997). The history, development and future of agricultural extension. In: Improving agricultural extension - a reference manual, edited by B. E. Swanson, R .P. Bentz and A.J. Sofranko, Rome: FAO.
18) Krishna Reddy, P. and Ankaiah, R. A. (2005). framework of information technology-based agriculture information dissemination system to improve crop productivity. Current Science, 88(12): 1905-1913.
19) Kumari, N., Choudhary, S. B., Jha, S.K. and Singh, S.R.K. (2014). Radio: an educational media to transfer agricultural information among farmers. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 14(2): 130-132.
20) Laxmipathi Gowda, C. L., Srinivasan, S., Gaur, P. M. and Saxena, K. B. (2013). Enhancing the productivity and production of pulses in India. In: Climate change and sustainable food security (ISBN: 978-81-87663-76-8) (Eds. Shetty, P.K., Ayyappan, S. and Swaminathan, M.S.) published by National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. pp. 145-159.
21) Mahato, A. (2014). Climate change and its impact on agriculture. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(4): 1-6.
22) Maningas, R. V. (2006). Mainstreaming Farmers and Intermediaries into Information and Communication Technology (ICT): A Strategy Towards Adopting ICT for Rural Development and Agricultural Extension. Computers in Agriculture and Natural Resources, 4th World Congress Conference, Proceedings of the 24-26 July, Orlando, Florida USA.
23) Mathur, A. and Goyal, M. (2014). Role of information technology in Indian agriculture. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 9(10): 1193-1198.
24) Mukherjee-Das, M. (2014). Role of new media communication technologies en route information society- challenges and prospects. Global Media Journal-Indian Edition, 5(1):1-10.
25) Mwakaje, A. G. (2010). Information and communication technology for rural farmers market access in Tanzania. Journal of Information Technology Impact, 10(2): 111-128.
26) Narayana Reddy, M. and Rao, N. H. (2009). Integrating geo-spacial information technologies and participatory methods in agricultural development. Current Science, 96(1): 23-25.
27) Narayana Gowda, K. (2013). Capacity building of farmers through education and training. In: Climate change and sustainable food security (ISBN: 978-81-87663-76-8) (Eds. Shetty, P.K., Ayyappan, S. and Swaminathan, M.S.) published by National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. pp. 255-267.
28) Nerker, K. R., Kale, V. S. and Bhadale, R. (2013). The sustainable growth and development of Indian agriculture. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Management Review, 2(6): 117-119.
29) Ommani, A.R. and Chizari, M. (2008). Information dissemination system (IDS) based E-learning in agricultural of Iran (perception of Iranian extension agents). International Journal of Human and Social Sciences, 2: 129-133.
30) Parganiha,O., Shrivastava, S.K., Chaubey, A.K. and Nag, J.L. (2012). Impact of Kisan Mobile Advisory (KMA) On Agricultural Technology Dissemination. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, (Special Issue) Volume II. pp. 175-178.
31) Parihar, S. S., Mishra, B. and Rai, D. P. (2010). Sustainable models of information technology for agriculture and rural development. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 10(1): 20-23.
32) Pathak, R.K. and Pathak, N. (2013). Information technology: bridging the gap between urban and rural marketing. Scholars World-IRMJCR.1(3): 102-111.
33) Qaisar, T.M., Khan, M.M.A. and Alam, S. (2011). Innovative agricultural information servicesby ICT projects in India. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, 2(4): 276-279.
34) Rahman, Md. A., Mahfuz, M.U., Ahmed, K.M. and Rajatheva, R.M.A.P. (2005). ICT based sustainable rural business opportunities in developing countries: A wireless networked RCP-RAP approach, American Journal of Applied Sciences, 2: 1256-1260.
35) Shinde, K. J. and Dhiman, A.K. (2008). ICTs in agricultural sector: status, uses and some issues, Green Farming Journal, 1: 61-64.
36) Singh, A. K., Singh, L. and Riyajuddeen (2008). Role of Helpline Services in Technology Dissemination. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 8(1): 1-4.
37) Singh, R. P. (2012). Emerging models of technology application for agri-rural development. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, Special Issue (Volume I), pp. 1-5.
38) Sinha, A. K. (2013). Application of remote sensing and geographical information system for natural resource management. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 4 (12): 209-211.
39) Stueart, R. D. (1999). The economic crisis and other challenges in accessing to science and technological information in Asia. 65th IFLA Council and General Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, August 20-28.
40) Tiwari, M., Chakravarty, R. and Goyal, J. 2014. Availability and accessibility of information communication technology among dairy farmers in Uttarakhand, India. International Journal of Research in Applied, Natural and Social Sciences. 2(7): 47-52. 41) Yang, J., Gong, P., Fu, R., Zhang, M., Chen, J., Liang, S., Xu, B. and Dickinson, R. (2013). The role of satellite remote sensing in climate change studies. Nature Climate Change, 3: 875-883.
42) Zahedi, S.R. and Zahedi, S. M. (2012). Role of information and communication technologies in modern agriculture. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences, 4 (23): 1725-1728.
43) Zijp, W. (1994). Improving the transfer and use of agricultural information – a guide to Information Technology. Washington DC: World Bank.