Alebouyeh, S., Rezaei Moghadam, K. and Baradaran, M. (2006). Innovation creation in rural cooperatives emphasizing the entrepreneurial behavior characteristics, challenges and opportunities. Taavon monthly, 23: 7.
2) Arayesh, B. (2012). An Examination of back ground and strategies for privatization of agricultural extension. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 7(1): 17-20.
3) Arayesh, B. Ehsani, N. (2011). Identifying the factors affecting the participation of agricultural cooperatives' members. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 6(4): 560-566.
4) Baghai, M. (2006). Methods of attracting the villager's participation in watershed management plans (case study: drainage area of Zarcheshmeh Honjan). MSc thesis, College of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
5) Bazrafshan, J & Shahin, H. (2010). Pathology of rural production cooperatives of Iran. Proceedings of 4th International Congress of the Islamic World Geographers, Zahedan.
6) Carroll J. M., Chin G., Rosson, M. B., Neale D. C. (2000). The Development of Cooperation: Five Years of Conception Participative in the Virtual School, Proceedings DIS’00, Brooklyn, New York.
7) Ford, C and Cropp, R. A. (2002). An analysis of machinery cooperatives for dairy farms in the upper Midwest, Uwcc, Staff paper, No. 3, University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives 230 Taylor Hall, 427 Lorch St. Madison, WI 53706.
8) Samari, D and Ghandomzadeh, R. (2010). Study of Effective Factors influencing the tendency of farmers to membership in co-operatives of Tabas County. Quarterly of cooperative, 22: 28-35.
9) Jenson, K. (1990). Factors associated with the selection of cooperatives milk in Tennessee, Journal of Agriculture Cooperation, 6(12): 93- 105.
10)Mohajerani, M and Asgari, J. (2005). Cooperation Developments in Iran: Past, Present andFuture. Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, Tehran, Sarvestan Publications, 61:35
11)Ommani, A. R. (2011). Strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for
farming system businesses management: Case of
wheat farmers of Shadervan District, Shoushtar
Township, Iran. African Journal of Business
Management, 5(22): 9448-9454.
12)Pakniat, F., Hosseinzadeh Tabrizi, S. A. & Almaspour, F. (2007). People’s participations role of east azerbaijan& ardabil provinces. The 4thAsian Regional Conference & 10th International Seminar
on Participatory Irrigation Management, May 2-5,
2007, Tehran, Iran.
13)Papzan, A. (2005). Introduction to qualitative research method. Kermanshah, Razi University, Agricultural College, Department of rural development and extension.
14)Saadi,H and Azami, M. (2008). The pathology agricultural production cooperatives. Jihad Journal, 277:61-75.
15)Saharkhiz, E. (2009). A study of the ways of attracting the people participation in creating cooperatives−particularly Multi-purpose cooperatives −from the viewpoint of administrative managers related to cooperative sector. Hamedan Province Department of Cooperatives.
16)Seifi Khodashahri, H. A. (2009). A study of the fishermen participation impact on economic performance of the Gilan province cooperatives. Journal of Cooperative, 204: 35-42
17)Cooperative Department of Shirvan-Chrdavol Township. (2011). Cooperative Statistics. Unpublished document. Cooperative Department of Shirvan-Chrdavol Township.
18)Taherkhani, M & Kharani arani, B. (2003). Factors influencing on tendency of the villagers to rural cooperatives. Quarterly Journal of Geographical Research, 77: 22-30.
19)Vahidzadeh, A. (2004). Pathology of Management in production cooperatives. Journal of Cooperatives, 159:60-64.