1. Baykal, U., Sokmen, S., Korkmaz, S and
Akgun, E. ( 2005). Determining student satisfaction
in a nursing college. Nurse Educ Today, 25: 255–
2. Behnampoor, N., Heshmati, H. and Rahimi, S. (2011). Satisfaction Gollestan College of Health and Allied Medical Sciences of their discipline. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 12(8): 616-618. (In Persian).
3. Borjian Borujeni, A., Reisi, S., Borjian, S and Mansuri, Sh. (2011). The Survey of Satisfaction ofNursing Educated about their Field of Study. Borujen Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty; 18(2): 50-54 (In Persian).
4. Delaram, M., Aeen, F and Foroozandeh N. (2012). Effective Factor on Educational Failure of Shahre-Kord University of Medical Sciences. Hormozgan Magazine University of Medical Siences.;12 (2):163-72 (Persian).
5. Edraki, M., Rambod, M. and Abdoli. A. (2010). Relationship with academic achievement in students' academic satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 11(1), 32-39.
6. Fattahi, Z., Javadi, Y and Nakhaei, N. ( 2004). A survey on dentistry students' satisfaction with their discipline and some of the related factors]. Strides In Development of Medical Education; 1(1): 32-40 (In Persian).
7. Fortune, A. E., McCarthy, M., & Abramson, J,
S. (2001). Student learningprocess in field Education:
Relationship of learning Activities to Quality offield
instruction, satisfaction, and performance among
MSW student. Journal of Social Work Education. 37,
8. Hakim, A. (2014). Factors affecting students' satisfaction with discipline. Nursing Education, 2, 2(4): 10-20.
9. Heidari, M. (2006).Satisfaction with the education achievement of students in university. New Thoughts on Education, 1: 75-86.
10.Hesam, M. and Sanagu, A. (2011). Relationship satisfaction with education and some of the students in the fall of Gollestan Medical Sciences. Journal of Research in Nursing and Midwifery, 9(2): 90-96.
11. Johnston, J., Killion, J. and Oomen, J. (2005).
Student Satisfaction in the Virtual Classroom. The
Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and
Practice, 3, 2.
12.Kamera, D., Reuben, J. L and Sillah, R. (2003). The effects of academic environment and background characteristics on student satisfaction and performance : the case study of South Carolina State University`s school of Business. College Student Journal, 7(2): 298.
13. Lent, R. W., Singly, D., Sheu, H. B., Schmidt, J. A, & Schmidt, L. C. (2007). Relation of social cognitive factors to academic satisfaction in
engineering student`s. Journal of Career Assessment, 1: 87-97.
14.Makaeilimonie, A. (2012). Test of social cognitive model of student satisfaction in undergraduate students. Journal of Psychology, 17(2): 201- 219.
15.Mohammadi, M. and Saketi, P. (2008). Factors affecting the success and satisfaction of engineering students. Journal of Engineering Education, 37(10): 1- 29.
16.Movahed Mohammadi, H. and Shams, A. (2007). Evaluate the quality of training courses for graduate students of the Tehran University courses. Iran Agricultural Sciences (Economic and Agricultural Development), 39(2): 207- 213.
17.Movahedi, R., Chizari, M. and Noruzi, A. (2008). A comparative study of attitudes towards students of Islamic Azad University of Agriculture and State University in Hamedan province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 13(33): 533-545.
18.Niknam, M. and Hejazi, A. (2006). Fear of success and satisfaction in relation to the subject matter of degree and gender, (case study of Tehran University), Faculty of Education and Psychology. Journal of Alzahra University, 2(3, 4): 57-74. (In Persian).
19.Ojeda, L., Flores, L. Y., & Navarro, R. L. (2011). Social cognitive predictors of Mexican American college students' academic and life satisfaction. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 58(1), 61-71
20. Sanaei Nasab, H., Rashidy Jahan, H., Tavakoli, R., Delavari, A. R and Rafati H. (2010). Amount of ‘health-treatment services management’ bachelor students’ satisfaction from their educational field. Iranian Journal of Educational Strategies; 3(1): 13-16, (In Persian).
21. Zamani GH, Ardakani M. (2003). Educational Success in view point of educated person in agrees culture filed. Social science magazine of Shiraz University, 20(1): 94-109 (In Persian).
22. Zarifian, Sh. and Joneidi Shariatzade, H. (2002).Comparative study of freshman and senior students' attitude about their majors in agriculture faculty of Tehran University. Iranian journal of agricultural science, 32 (4): 703-718 (In Persian).