1. Adugna, G. T. (2009). Analysis of Fruit and Vegetable Market Chain in Alamata, Southern Zone of Tigray: The Case of Onion, Tomato and Papaya. Msc Thesis, University of Haramaya.
2. Agboola, B. O. (2001). Dry season farming tapping agricultural resources in Remo North Local Government Area Organized by OGADEP Venture pp. 16-18.
3. Caballero, P. (2008). Price trends in greenhouse tomato and pepper and choice of adoptable technology. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research 2008 6(3), 320-332.
4. Clottey, V. A, Karbo, N. and Gyasi, K. O., (2009). The Tomato Industry in Northern Ghana: Production Constraints and Strategies to Improve
Competitiveness. Africa Journal of Food Agriculture, Nutrition and Development, 9 (6): 1436-1451.
5. Crosby, C.T., De Lang,e M.M.,Stimie C.M. and Van Der Stoep, I. (2000). A review ofplanning and design procedures applicable to small-scale farmer irrigationprojects. WRC Report No. 578/2/00. Water Research Commission, Pretoria,South Africa.
6. Engindeniz, S. (2007). Economic analysis of processing tomato growing, West Turkey. Spanish Journal of Agriculture Research, 2007 5(1): 7-15.
7. ISODEC. (2004). The Economic Partnership Agreements: Poultry and Tomatoes as case studies, p. 10 Accra.
8. Lapar, M. L .A and Ehui, S. (2003). Adoption of dual-purpose forages: some policyimplications. Trop. Grasslands. 37: 284-291
9. Legendre, P. (2000). Comparison of Permutation Methods for Partial Correlation and Partial Mantel Tests, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 67: 37–73.
10. Machethe, C. L., Mollel, N. M. Ayisi, K., Mashatola, M. B., Anim, F. D. K. and Vanasche, F. (2004). Smallholder irrigation and agricultural development in the Olifants River Basin of Limpopo province: management, transfer, productivity profitability and food security Issues. WRC Report No. 1050/1/04. Water Research Commission, Pretoria, South Africa.
11. Madisa M. E., Assefa, Y., and Obopile M (2010). Assessment of Production Constraints, Crop and Pest Management Practices in Peri- Urban Vegetables Farm of Botswana. Egypt. Acad. J. biolog. Sci., 1(1): 1 – 11.
12. Michael, R. L. (2009). Income Statement-A financial management tool. USA. Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service.
13. Ministry of Food and Agriculture. (2009). Production and Marketing Department.
14. Okon, U.E., and Enete, A.A. (2009). Resource use efficiency among urban vegetable farmers in AkwaIbom State, Nigeria.Tropicultura, 27(4): 211-217.
15. Quisumbing, A. R. (1996). Male-female differences in agricultural productivity: methodological issues and empirical evidence. World Devt. 24 (10):1579-1595.
16. Robinson, E. J. Z. and Shashi, K. L. (2010). The Case of Tomato in Ghana: Marketing. Working Paper #20. Accra, Ghana: International Food Program.