1) Agbarevo, M. N. (2005). Sustainable agriculture in Nigeria: Issues and the way forward. Journal of Research in Agriculture. 2(2): 1-6.
2) Agbarevo, M. N. B and Obinne, C. P. O. (2010). Elements of Rural Sociology and Agricultural Extension. Enugu: Teo Publishers.
3) Agbarevo, M. N. B. (2013). Farmers’ Perception of Effectiveness of Agricultural Extension Delivery in Cross-River State, Nigeria. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS) 2(6): 1-7.
4) Ajayi, A. R. (2005). Programme, planning, monitoring and evaluation in agricultural extension. In S. F. Adedoyin, (ed.), Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. Ilorin: Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria.
5) Amalu, U. C. ( 1998). Agricultural Research and Extension Delivery in Sub-Saharan Africa. Calabar, University of Calabar Press.
6) Guatam, M. (2009). Improving the relevance of agricultural extension with respect to farm size. The case of Uganda. Accessed from www.ageconearch.umn.edu/bitsream.
7) Igbokwe E. A and Enwere, N. J ( 2001). Participator y Rural Appraisal in Developmental Research. Enugu: New Generation Books.
8) Imoh, A. N and Essien, M. U. ( 2005). Adoption of improved cassava varieties among small scale farmers in Ikot-Ekpene Zone of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria, in M.A. orheruata, S.O. Nwokoro, M.T. Ajayi, A.T. Adekunle and G.N. Asumugha (eds), Agricultural Rebirth for Improved Production in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria held at the University of Benin, Benin-City, Edo State, Nigeria, October 9-13, 2005, pp.8-10.
9) Lebo, A. E. A. (1986). Management and coordination of technical services in Cross River Agricultural Development Programme, Monograph series.
10) Swanson, B. E (1997). Strengthening research extension farmer linkages, in B.E. Swanson, R.P. Bentz, A. J. Sofranko (eds.), Improving Agricultural Extension. A Reference Manual(2nd ed.), pp.89-107.
11) Zeitlyn, J (1992). Appropriate Media for Training and Development. Bangladesh: UPL and Tool Publications.