1. Broersma, L. and Gautier. P. (1997). Job Creation and Job Destruction by Small Firms: An Empirical Investigation for the Dutch Manufacturing Sector. Small Business Economics, 9, 211-224. 2. DIIA: Division of Instructional Innovation and Assessment. (2007). Available At: Http://Www.Utexas.Edu/Academic/Diia/Assessment/Iar, Accessed On 17.3.2009.
3. ESCAP. (2007). Developing Women Entrepreneurship and E-Business in Green Cooperatives in the Asian and Pacific Region. New York: United Nations.
4. European Commission. (2004). Promoting Entrepreneurship among Women (Best Report No.2).
5. Flick, U. 2006: An Introduction To Qualitative Research (3 Ed). Sage Publications.
6. Hart, M and Hanvey, E. (1995). Job Generation New and Small Firms : Some Evidence from the Late 1980s. Small Business Economics, 7, 97-109.
7. Panitchpakdi, S. (2006). Statement made at the tenth session of the Commission on Enterprise,Business Facilitation and Development, Geneva, 21 February. 8. Petrin, T. (1994). “Entrepreneurship as an economic force in rural development.” Keynote paper presented at the Seventh FAO/REU International Rural Development Summer School, Herrsching, Germany, 8 - 14 September 1994.
9. Polkinghorne, D. E. (1989). Phenomenological Research Methods Experimental Phenomenological Perspectives in Psychology (Valle, R.S. and Halling, S. Eds).New York, Plenum Press.
10. United nations. (2006). Full Employment and decent work for all: regional highlights. (ECE/INF/2006/5) Regional Commissions New York Office.
11. Voulgaris, F. et al. (2005). Job Creation and Job Destruction in Greek Manufacturing. Review of Development Economics, 9(2), 289-301.
12. Wretz, F.J. and Van Zuuren F.J. (1987). Qualitative Research Educational Considerations: Advances in Qualitative Psychology, Themes and Variations.North America, Berwyn.