1. Babu, S. C., Glandenning, C.J., Okyere, K.A. and Govindarajan, S.K. (2012). Farmers’ information needs and search behaviors: A case study in Tamil Nadu, India. International food policy research institute. Eastern and southern Africa regional office. Discussion paper No. 01165.
2. Basant, R. (1998). Indigenous knowledge and technology diffusion: a case of agro-mechanical technology in gujarat. The Gujarat Institute, India. Working paper No. 16: 11-15.
3. Chomber, G., Mbozi, G., Mudia, D., Simpamba, M., Mwiinga, B., Donovan, C. and Mushingwani, S. (2002). Improving the transfer and use of agricultural information in Zambia: A user needs Assessment. Food security research project, Lusaka, Zambia. Working Paper No.6.
4. Elizabeth, S. (2007). Agricultural information needs of women farmers in mubi region, Adamawa State. Journal of Tropical Agriculture. Vol. 45 (1-2): 69-91.
5. Ferris, S. and Rubbins, P. (2004). Developing marketing information service in eastern Africa. International institute of tropical agriculture, Ibadan, Nigeria.
6. Jari, B. and Fraser, G. C. G. (2013). An analysis of institutional and technical factor influencing agricultural marketing amongst small holder farmers in the kat river valley Eastern
Capeprovince, South Africa. African Journal of Agricultural Marketing. l1 (1):16-23.
7. Kano State. (2014). In wikipedia. Retrieved January 16, 2014, from http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki /kano_state
8. Khan, A. and Akram, M. (2012). Farmers’ perception of extension methods used by extension personnel for dissemination of new agricultural technologies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. sahad journal of agriculture. .28 (3):511-519.
9. Mohammad, A. L. and Atte, O. L. (2006). An analysis of agricultural production in Nigeria. Africa journal of general agriculture. 2 (1):1-6
10. Olukosi, J. O. Ositor, S. U and Ode, M. O. (2005). Introduction to agricultural marketing and prices, principles and applications. Living books series, GU publications, Abuja, Nigeria. 1-116.
11. Ololade, R. A and Olagunju, F. I. (2013). Determination of access to credit among rural farmers in Oyo state, Nigeria. Journal of science frontier research agriculture and veterinary sciences. 13(2):17-20.
12. Okwoche, V. A. O., Obinne, C. P. O. and Orbunde, A. K. (2010). An evaluation of agricultural marketing information system among members of farmers` community-based organizations in Nigeria`s food basket state. Agricultural Journal. 5 (6):338-341.
13. Ozowa, V. (1995). Information needs of small scale farmers in Africa: The Nigerian example. Quarterly bulletin of international association of agricultural information specialists, IAALD/CABI. Vol.40(1).
14. Robbin P. and Ferris S. (2004). Developing marketing information service in eastern Africa. International institute of tropical agricultural (IITA). Ibadan, Nigeria.
15. Tologbonse, D., Fashola, O. and Obadiah, M. (2008). Policies issues in meeting rice farmers’ agricultural information needs in Niger state. Journal of Agricultural Extension. 12(2): 84-87.
16. Wesseler, G. and Brinkman, I. W. (2002). Bridging information gap between farmers, policy-makers, researchers and development agents. Paper presented at regional conference on agro-forestry impacts on livelihoods in southern Africa, Aventurawarm bath, South Africa. CTA working documents. No. 8030.
17. Yadav S. and Singh S. (2013). Agricultural information need assessment in rural areas. A case of Tonk (Rajasthan). Available on : http://cab.org.in/cab calling content/ict - potent instrument for transformation of msmes/agricultural marketing information need assessment in rural Area –A Case of Tonk (Rajasthan).pdf
18. Yusuf, R. O., Arigbede, Y.A. and Kolade, O. (2010). Constraints of women`s participation in agricultural production in rural areas of Kaduna state, Nigeria. Journal of agricultural resources and development. 9(2):1-12.