1. Ahmed, F. (2009). Food security in Pakistan. Pak. J. Agri. Sci., 46(2): 1-2.
2. Anonymous. (2013). Draft food security policy finalized. The Dawn. Available from http://dawn.com/2013/02/21/draft-food-security-policy-finalised. Retrieved on 1-4-2013.
3. Arif, M. (2007). Thematic paper. Agriculture and food security in Pakistan. South Asia partnership Pakistan: 14.
4. Farrell, J. A. (2013). The impact of nutrition education on food security status and food-related behaviors. Thesis. M. Sc. Nutrition. Univ. of Massachusetts Amherst.
5. Haile, H. H., Alemu, Z. G. and Kudhlande, G. (2005). Causes of household food insecurity in Koredegaga Peasant Association, Oromiya Zone, Ethiopia. Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences. University of the Free State, South Africa.
6. Maharjan, K. L. (2009). Relationship between income-poverty and food insecurity in rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal. Hiroshima University. Japan: 13.
7. Malik, M. (2012). Clarity a prerequisite for improving literacy. The Dawn. Available from http://beta.dawn.com/news/747835/clarity-a-prerequisite -for-improving-literacy. Retrieved on 12-6-2013.
8. Marco, D. M. and Thorburn, S. (2009). The relationship between income and food insecurity among Oregon residents: Does social support matter. J. 12(11): 2108-2112.
9. Mellor, J. (1988). Lectures on Agricultural Growth and Employment. Lectures in Development Economics, No. 7. Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.
10. Naqvi, S. N. H., Khan, M. H. and Chaudhry, M. G. (1992). Raising the level of economic and social well-being of the people. Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.
11. Naqvi, S. N. H., Khan, M. H. and Chaudhry, M. G. (1994). How fast agriculture be growing. Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.
12. Parliament. (2006). Food Security in Developing Countries. Post note. UK House of Parliament, Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology: 1-2 Available from www.parliament.uk/post. Reterived on 22-08-2012 Accessed on 03-03-2013. 13. Saeed, H. (2013). Food for all. The Dawn. Available from http://dawn.com/2013/01/27/food-for-all-2/ Retrieved on 02-03-2013.
14. Shah, A. (2010). Global issues. Social, political, economic and environmental issues that affect us all. World hunger and poverty. Available from http://www.glob alissues.org/issue/6/world-hunger-and-poverty, Reterived on 25-08-2012.
15. Suleri, A. Q. and Haq, S. (2009). Food Insecurity in Pakistan. Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, World Food Program.
16. Vichealth, C. (2004). Food insecurity program Victorian Health Promotion Foundation. Literature describing the link between poverty, food insecurity and obesity with specific reference to Australia.
17. WHO, (1996). Trade, foreign policy, diplomacy and health: Food security. World food summit. Available from
http://www.who.int/trade/glossary/story 028/en/ Retrieved on 12-7-2013.