1. Ahmed, S. U. (1985). Risk-taking personality, focus on control and entrepreneurship. Personality and Individual Differences.6:781-782.
2. Akbari, K. (2008). Entrepreneurship, educational approach (third edition). Tehran: Jahad University Press.
3. Anderson, C. S. (1982). The search for school climate: a review of the research. Review Of Educational Research, 52 (3): 368-420.
4. Azizi, M. (2003). Areas of risk and foster entrepreneurship in the final year undergraduate and postgraduate students of martyr Beheshti University. MSc. Thesis of Psychology, Shaid Beheshti University, Iran.
5. Bazargan, A. (2000). Internal evaluation as an approach to revitalize university systems: the case of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Higher Education Policy, 13 (2): 173-180.
6. Davey, T., Plewa, C and Kliewe, T. (2009). Attitudes to entrepreneurship: what do 1st year business students think? Areas of focus and improvement for universities in promoting and supporting students' entrepreneurship. AGSE, 1267-1282.
7. Fayolle, A., Kyro, P and Ulijn, J. (2005). Entrepreneurship research in Europe, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, UK.
8. Finnie, R., Laporte, C and Rivard, M. (2001). Setting up Shop: Self – employment amongst canadian, college and university graduates applied research'' branch, Strategic Human Resources Development Canada. June, PP: 1-33.
9. Gibb, A. A. (1994). The role of education in entrepreneurship development. Lead plenary paper. INDEC World Conference on Entrepreneurship. The Pursuit of Opportunity. Singapore.
10. Gorman, G., Hanlon D and King, W. (1997). Some research perspectives onentrepreneurship education. International Small Business Journal, 15(3), 56-77
11. Hannan, M., Hazlett, S. A and Leitch, C. (2004). Entrepreneurship Education: How do we measure success? Working paper, Queen´s University Belfast.
12. Hannon, P. D. (2005). The journey from student to entrepreneur. A Review of the Existing Research into Graduate Entrepreneurship. Paper presented at the IntEnt2005 Conference, University of Surrey, UK.
13. Howard, S. (2004). Developing entrepreneurial potential in youth: the effects of entrepreneurial education and venture creation"; University of South Florida ,pp.3-17.
14. Kediver, P. (1999). Organizational climate in secondary schools. Journal of Humanities, 30, 121-139.
15. Kourilsky, M. L and Walstad, W. B. (1998). Entrepreneurship and female youth: Knowledge, attitudes, gender differences and educational practices. Journal of Business Venturing, 13: 77 - 88.
16. Mafakheri, N. (2007). Entrepreneur mean? (May 28, 2007). Available at: http://www.modiriran.ir/modules/article/trackback.php/331.
17. Movahedi, R. (2009). Competencies needed by agricultural extension and education undergraduates for employment in the Iranian labor market. Ph.D thesis, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany.
18. Movahedi, R., Saadi, H and Fathi, H. (2011). Entrepreneurial characteristics and traits affecting students: case of Bu Ali Sina university. Scientific Conference of Improving The University Entrepreneurial. July 11, Hamedan, Payame Noor University, Famenin branch.
19. Pourrajab, P and Mohamadi, M. (2011). Risky in entrepreneurial ventures and attitude. Journal of Amirkabir entrepreneurs. No. 75. December.
20. Rasheed, H. S. (2000). Developing entrepreneurial potential in youth: The effect of entrepreneurial education and venture creation. Available at: http://www.Proquest.umi.com.
21. Samadi, P and Shirzadi Esfahani, H. (2007). The relationship between school climates with an entrepreneurial spirit in students. Journal of Educational Innovations. No. 16.
22. Sarduy et al. (2009). Comparison of different levels of ability and entrepreneurial spirit of students in agriculture. First National Conference on Student Promotion and Education. Shiraz. December.
23. Shahrokny, S. H. (2005). Characteristics of the entrepreneur. Journal of Tadbir, 16 (160): 82.
24. Shane, S and Venkataraman, S. (2000). The promise of entrepreneurship as a field of research. Academy of Management Review, 26(1), 13-17.
25. Sharifzadeh, M and Zamani, G. H. (2006). Agricultural entrepreneurial spirit in students. Iran Agricultural Science, 37(1): 10-1.
26. Teixeira, A. A. C and Davey, T. (2008). Attitudes of higher education students to new venture creation: a preliminary approach to the Portuguese case. FEP working papers, No: 298, University of Porto.
27. Zamani, G. H and Azizi, T. (2006). Administrators perceptions towards agricultural graduates’ employment. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 2 (2), 73-86.