1. Agriculture-Jihad Management of Babol Township. (2012). Statistics rice cultivars cropping Pattern in Babol city. Babol, Statistic Office in Agriculture-Jihad Management.
2. Akbari, N. Samadi, S. Dinmohammadi, M. (2005). Optimal pattern of farm activities with dynamic linear programming approach. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 13:165-183.
3. Arabioun, A. Kalantari, KH. Asadi, A. Shabanali-Fami, H. (2009). Assessing the sustainability of wheat cultivation system in the province and determining factors. Science of Agricultural Extension and Education, 5 (2): 17-28.
4. Asadpour, H. Khalilian, S. Peykani, Gh. (2005). Theory and application of fuzzy linear ideal programming model in optimization of cropping pattern. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Special Issue productivity and efficiency. 13:307-328.
5. Bahrami, M. (1998). Investigation of the variety of Rhizoctonia solani; Cause of Sheath blight Disease. M.Sc. Thesis of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, Guilan University, Guilan.
6. Emadzadeh, M. Zahedi-Keyvan, M. Aghaee, K. (2009). Determine optimal model farm crops grown in the absence of certainty and risk using interval linear programming. Agricultural Economics and Development, 17(67): 73-92.
7. Ghodsipour, S. H. (2012). Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Publication of Amirkabir University Tehran: Polytechnic.
8. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). (2010). Seed Societies Bring Prosperity to Tribal Farmers. Online available:
9. Kallas, Z.; Baba, Y. and Rabell, C. (2012). How Important Are Cultural and Environmental Objectives for Rice farmers in South Senegal? International Association of Agricultural Economists (IAAE) Triennial Conference, Brazil, 18‐24 August.
10. Kassie, M. and Zikhali, p. (2009). Brief on sustainable agriculture “Sustainable land management & agricultural practices in Africa: bridging the gap between research and farmers”. University of Gothenburg. Sweden.
11. Khosravi, J.; Asoodar, M. A.; Alizadeh, M. R. and Peyman M. H. (2011). Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Making System Compensatory (TOPSIS) in Selecting of Rice Milling System. World Applied Sciences Journal, 13(11): 2306-2311.
12. Lopez, C. P. and Requena, J. C. (2006). A Multifunctional Comparison of Conventional Versus Alternative Olive Systems in Spain by Using AHP, International Association of Agricultural Economists Conference, Gold Coast, Australia, 12-18 August.
13. Maleksaeedi, H. Ajili, A. Rezaei-Moghaddam, K. (2009). Factors Affecting Agricultural Jihad Organization of Khuzestan agricultural expert knowledge of organic agriculture. Research Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 40(2): 81-91.
14. Osku, T. Chizari, M. Rasuli, S. F. (2007). Effect of a participatory approach Farmer Field School (FFS) on rice farmers' attitudes and knowledge regarding biological control against the rice stem borer, Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 38(3): 109-119.
15. Poursaeed, A. R. (2010). The examination of the partnership models of sustainable agricultural development based on Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) in Ilam province. PhD Dissertation, Agricultural Extension and Education, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran. Tehran.
16. Poursaeed, A. Mirdamadi, M. Malekmohammadi, I. and F. Hosseini, J. (2010). The partnership models of agricultural sustainable development based on Multiple Criteria DecisionMaking (MCDM) in Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 5(23): 3185-3190.
17. Rezaee-Moghaddam, K and Karami, E. (2008). A multiple criteria evaluation of sustainable agricultural development models using AHP. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 10(1): 407-426.