1. Bazinh, T. (2007). Social problems faced by rural women in traditional and new communities. MSc Thesis, Egypt: Faculty of Agriculture-Tanta University.
2. Al-Bendari, M. (2000). A study of some social problems of the Egyptian rural youth. MSc Thesis, Egypt: Faculty of Agriculture-Mansoura University.
3. Buttel, Frederick H., Oscar B. Martinson and Wilkening, E. A. (1979). Size of Place and Community Attachment: A Reconsideration. Social Indicators Research 6(4):475–85.
4. Al-Dmhojy, H. (2006). The social effects of educated rural youth unemployment in Monofia governorate.” MSc Thesis, Egypt.
5. Durkheim, É. (2007). De la division du travail social. Paris: Presses universitaires de France.
6. Abd El-Aal, H. (1996). Social and psychological problems of rural women married from workers outside the Republic and the role of individual service in the face of these problems: a Descriptive study. MSc Thesis, Egypt: Faculty of Social Work - Helwan University.
7. El-Damasy, A. (2008). Unemployment among educated rural youth and some of the factors associated. PhD Dissertation, Egypt: Faculty of Agriculture-Tanta University.
8. El-Maddah, S. (2009). Social problems of rural youth in Kafr El- Zayat District. El-Gharbia governorate.” PhD Dissertation, Egypt: Faculty of Agriculture-Tanta University.
9. Fischer, C. S. (1972). Urbanism as a Way of Life’ A Review and an Agenda. Sociological Methods & Research 1(2):187–242.
10. Fischer, C. S. (1973). On Urban Alienations and Anomie: Powerlessness and Social Isolation. American Sociological Review 38(3):311–26.
11. Hillel, H. (2009). Social problems facing the family in one of the rural villages of Kafr El-Sheikh governorate. MSc Thesis, Egypt: Faculty of Agriculture-Tanta University.
12. Kasarda, J. D., and Morris J. (1974). Community Attachment in Mass Society. American Sociological Review 39(3):328–39.
13. Melvin, B. L. (1937). The Special Problems of Rural Youth. The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science. 194(1):25–33.
14. Mohamed, L. (2000). A Study of the features of some problems of youth in the Egyptian Society: An Content Analysis of the Youth Magazine from January 1996 to December 1997.” MSc Thesis, Egypt: Institute of Arab Research and Studies, the League of Arab States.
15. Orabi, M. (2000). Vision of rural youth to social problems: a field study on Mitt Alhovyin village, El-Qalubia Governorate. in the Seventh Annual Symposium of the Department of Sociology, young people and the future of Egypt. Egypt: faculty of arts-Cairo University.
16. Simmel, G, Frisby. D and Featherstone, M. (1997). Simmel on Culture: Selected Writings. London; Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications.