1. Amiri Ardakanei M and Zamanei, G. H. (2003). Localized Irrigation system problem in Kohkiloyeh & Boyer Ahmad province. Soil and Water Science Magazine. 17 (2): 220-231.
2. Azizi, J. (2001). Sustainability of Agricultural Water. Journal Development and Agricultural Economic. 9: 36. 113-136. (In Persian).
3. Burak, S. (1999). Participatory Irrigation Management Activities and Water User Organizations Involvement in Turkey. Mediterranean Commission for Sustainable Development, Turkey.
4. Davarpanah, G. H. (2001). Investigating The Most Important of Economical and Social Effects of Drought and Government Assistant Mechanisms to Reduce These Effects. Investigating Mechanisms to Dominate With Water Scarcity Conference, Zabol University, Sistan and Baluchestan province, Iran. (In Persian).
5. Ehsani, M and Khaledi, H. (2003). Agricultural Water Productivity, Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage press, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
6. Farshi, A. (2005). The Optimal Consumption of Agricultural Water. The First Conference of Investigating Drainage, Irrigation Network Challenges and Agricultural Water Optimal Consumption, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
7. Farzampoor, A. (2001). Investigating Challenges of Iran Water Recourses Management, Budget and Program Journal. 6:(7-8): 8-12. (In Persian).
8. Foroughi, F., Mohsenkhani, A and Karimi, M. (2006). Investigation the Circumstance Of Fassarud (Darab County, Fars province) Region Water
Recourses in Resent Drought, Payam-e-Ab Publication, 4: 26. 65-68. (In Persian)
9. Forrest, T. I. (2002). Principles of On-Form Water Management. Florida Cooperative Extension Services, Institute of Food and Agriculture Sciences, University of Florida.
10. Goodarzi, S. Shabanali Fami, H. Movahed Mohammadi, H and Jalalzadeh, M. (2009). Personal and Professional Factors Influencing Farmers Perception of Agricultural Water Management Problems in The City Of Karaj. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics.23(2)56-68.
11. International Federation of Agricultural Producers. (2005). Good Practices in Agricultural Water Management Case Studies from Farmers Worldwide, United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs.
12. Panahi, F., Malek-Mohammadi, I., Chizari, M Samani, J. (2009). The Role of Optimizing Agricultural Water Resource Management to Livelihood Poverty Abolition in Rural Iran. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3(4): 3841-3849.
13. Kalantari, Kh. (2008). Processing and Analysis of Economic Data in Social Research. Tehran: Publications Consulting Engineers and Landscape Design.
14. Karbasei. A et al. (2000). Localized Irrigation System Roll's on Water Efficient Allocation of Resources. Agricultural Science Magazine. 6 (124): 21-31.
15. Keshavarz, A and Heydari, N. (2004). Reviewing the Extravagance and Waste Water Resources in the Production and Consumption of Agricultural Water Development. Proceedings of the First National Conference of Agricultural Wastes, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Faculty of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modares University, 29 October 2004.
16. Khadem Adam, N. (2003). Policies in the Agricultural Economy of Iran. Tehran: Publication of Information.
17. Khalilian, S and Zare Mehrjerdi, M. R. (2005). Groundwater Valuation in Agricultural Exploitation, Case study: Wheat Producers of Kerman province, Journal Development and Agricultural Economic. 13(51): 3-23. (In Persian).
18. Koh, M. H et al. (2002). Status of Agricultural Water in Korea: Water Use and Water Quality. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology (RDA), Korea.
19. Mamanpoush A et al. (2002). Surface Irrigation appraisal on Isfahan province farm... agricultural engeenering research magazine. 2 (9): 43-58.
20. Mirabolghasemi, H. (1994). Evaluation of Irrigation Efficiency in a Number of Traditional Networks, Proceedings of the Seventh Conference Committee on Irrigation and Drainage, Tehran.
21. Mohammadi M. (2005). Soil Management on Water Efficiency. Proceeding of First Regional Water Explosion Seminar on Karon & Zayandeh Rood Water Sheil.
22. Najafi, B. (2005). Participatory Irrigation Management: Concepts, Frameworks and International Experiences. Overall, The Conference Papers Of Scientific - Practical Issues In Management Of Irrigation And Drainage Networks. Tehran: Ministry Of Agriculture, Department Of Planning And Budgeting, Planning And Economic Research Institute.
23. Norouzi, N. (1997). Introduction with the methods of irrigation, production office extension programs and technical publications, Tehran.
24. Osareh, G. H., Motamedi, B. and Aalkhaszadeh, H. (2006). Irrigation Efficiency of the Irrigation Network of Integrated and Non-Integrated Dez. National Conference on Irrigation And Drainage Systems Management Collection, Shahid Chamran University, Faculty of Water Sciences Engineering, 12 to 14 May 2006.
25. Panda, R. K., Behera, S. K and Kashyap, P. S. (2004). Effective Management of Irrigation Water for Maize under Stressed Conditions. Agricultural Water Management, 66(3): 181-203.
26. Pandy, R. K., Maranville, J. W and Admou, A. (2000). Deficit Irrigation and Nitrogen Effects on Maize in a Sahelian Environment: I. Grain Yield and Yield Components. Agricultural Water Management, 46(1): 1-13.
27. Pereira, L. S., Oweis, T and Zairi, A. (2002). Irrigation Management under Water Scarcity. Agricultural Water Management, 57: 175-206.
28. Regner Jochen, H., Salman, A. Z., Wolff, H. P and Al-Karablieh E. (2006). Approaches and Impacts Of Participatory Irrigation Management (PIM) In Complex, Centralized Irrigation Systems- Experiences and Results From The Jordan Valley. Conference on International Agricultural Research for Development, University of Bonn, October 11-13, 2006.
29. Tahamipoor, M., Meharbi Basharabadi, H., and Karbasi, A. (2005). Impact of Groundwater Level Reduction on Producers Social Welfare, Case Study: Pistachio Producers of Zarand County, the Journal Development and Agricultural Economic. 13(49): 97-117. (In Persian).
30. Wijayaratna C. M. (2002). Requisites of Organizational Change for Improved Participatory Irrigation Management. Report of the APO Seminar on Organizational Change for Participatory Irrigation
Management. Philippines, 23-27 October 2000 (SEM-32-00), Tokyo.
31. Zehtabian, G. H. (2005). Causes of Low Irrigation Efficiency in Varamin. Seminar Presented to the Seventh National Committee of Irrigation and Drainage. Tehran.