1. Ajodani, Z and Mehdizadeh, H. (2009). Detection of possible development and promotion of organic farming in the province, according to agricultural experts. Journal of Agricultural Research, Extension and Education, 4(4): 65-73. (In Persian)
2. Akbarisari, M., Asadi, A., Akbari, M., Fakharzadeh, A and Sokhtanloo, M. (2008). Consumers' Attitudes and factors affecting the adoption of organic agricultural products. Journal of Research on the Economics of Agricultural Development, 39(3): 133-144. (In Persian)
3. Angulo, M., Gil, J. M. and Tamburo, L. (2003). Food safety and consumers' willingness to pay for labeled beef in Spain. Food Quality and Preference, 9(3): 119–133.
4. Ghorbani, M., Kochaki, A and Mahmodi, H. (2009). Virtual estimated yield in organic production. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 6(3): 23-30. (In Persian).
5. Hole, D. G., Perkins, A. J., Wilson, J. D., Alexander, I. H., Grice, P. V and Evans, A. D.(2005). Does organic farming benefit biodiversity? Biological Conservation. 122: 113-130. 6. Holt, G. C and Reed, M. (2006). Sociological perspective of organic agriculture. Journal of rural studies, 7(26): 1-20. 7. Jafari, A., Mahloji, M., Davazdahemamei, S and Solhi, M. (2007). Management of pests, diseases and weeds in organic farming. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture Science, 4(4): 42-50. (In Persian). 8. Khaledi, M., Leyaghati, M., Mohamadamini, M and Vesn, S. (2010). Assessing barriers to conversion to organic farming in Canada. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2(4): 109-126. (In Persian).
9. Lampkin, N. (1990). Organic Farming. Farming Press, Ipswich, Great Britain; distributed in North America by Diamond Farm Enterprises, Alexandria Bay, New York, xiii + 701 pp. Cloth. 10. Mahmodi, H., Veisi, H and Mahdavidamghani, A. (2009). Farming approach for achieving sustainable rural development, agriculture, the introduction of multi-function paradigm," Proceedings of the First National Conference on Sustainable Rural Development, Summer 2009. pp. 126-132. (In Persian).
11. Maleksaedi, H., Ajili, A and Rezaeimoghadam, K. (2009). Factors Influencing Knowledge experts of Khuzestan Agricultural Organic Agriculture Organization of Agriculture. Journal of Research on the Economics of Agricultural Development, 40 (1): 81-91. (In Persian).
12. Moradi, ZH., Heydari, H., Azizi, M and Yaghoubi, A. (2011). Organic farming as a development platform of sustainable agriculture (case study of city Diwandareh Qorveh)," Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Sustainable Rural Development, Hamedan Bu Ali Sina University, Summer 2011. (In Persian).
13. Norozi, A and Shahbazi, A. (2010). Promote the development of organic farming (biological) in rural areas of the country. Journal of Rural Development, 2(3): 1-22. (In Persian).
14. Organic Community Forums. (2008). Available: http:// www.iranorganic.com.
15. Roddy, G., Cowan, C. A and Hutchinson, G. (1996). Consumer attitudes and behavior to organic foods in Ireland. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 9 (2): 41-63.
16. Souza, D. G.& Cyphers, D. M. and Phipps, T. (1993). Factors affecting the adoption of sustainable agriculture practices. Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 22(2): 165-170.
17. Stolze, M. and Lampkin, N. (2009). Policy for organic farming: Rationale and concepts. Food Policy Journal, 14(39): 237–244.