1. Ayalneh, B. (2002). Land degradation, impoverishment and livelihood strategies of rural households in Ethiopia: Farmers’ perceptions and policy implication. Aachen: Shaker, Germany.
2. Central Statistical Agency (CSA). (2003). Statstical Abstruct. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
3. CSA. (2008). Summary and Statistical Report of the 2007 Population and Housing Census Results. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Del Ninno, C., Dorosh, P. A., Smith, P. A. and Roy. D.K. ( 2001). The 1998 Floods in Bangladesh Disaster Impacts, Household Coping Strategies, and Response. Research Report 122. IFPRI
5. Dreze, J and Sene, A. (1989). Hanger and Public Action, Oxford, Clarendon press.12-13.
6. EHNRI (Ethiopian Health and Nutrition Research Institute). (1998). Food Composition Table for Use in Ethiopia. Part III and IV. Addis Ababa. 6: 41-46.
7. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). (1998). Agriculture, food and nutrition for Africa. A resource book for teachers of agriculture. Rome, Italy.
8. Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE). (2002). Food security strategy. An update, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
9. FSB (Federal Food Security Coordination Bureau). (2007). Annual Report Amharic Version, Addis Ababa. 4: 30-35.
10. Gujarati, D. N. (1995). Basic econometrics (3rd ed), McGraw Hill, Inc., New York.
11. Hoddinott, J. (2001). Method for Rural Development projects: Food Security in practice, Vol. 1, IFPRI, Washington D.C. PP: 80-100.
12. Kidane, G. ( 2003). The state of crop production and diversification in Ethiopia. In: Gezahegn Ayele
et. al. (ed): The state of food security and agricultural marketing in Ethiopia. Proceedings of the Policy Forum jointly sponsored by EDRI and EAFPN of the IFPRI Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
13. Maddala, G. S. (1981). Introduction to Econometrics: Business Economics, Second Edition. Florida University, Macmillan, New York
14. Sene, A. (1981). Poverty and Famine. An Essay on Entitlement and Deprivation. Oxford, Oxford University Press.