1. Agbamu, J. U. (2006). Essentials of Agricultural Communication in Nigeria. Lagos. Malthouse Press Limited.
2. Agwu, A. E. and Anyawu, A. C. (1996). Socio-cultural and environmental constraints in implementing the NALDA programme in south-eastern Nigeria: A case study of Abia and Enugu States. Journal of Agriculture, Technology and Education. 1 (2): 68 – 72.
3. Aina, O. S. and Omonona, B. T. (2012). Nigeria Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS): Prospect, Achievement and Problems. Global Advanced Research Journal of Agricultural Science. 1 (5): 097 – 103.
4. Audu, S. I., Ibitoye, S. J. and Umar, H. Y. (2010). Comparative Economic Analysis of Cooperative and Non-Comperative Farmers in the adoption of Improved Technologies in Dekina LGA of Kogi State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Management and Development. 1(!): 49 – 57.
5. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). (2006). Annual Report and Statement of Account. Abuja, Nigeria.
6. Epetimehin, F. M. (2012). Agricultural Insurance in Nigeria and Economic Impact. International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Management and Development. 1(1): 56 – 71.
7. Gupta, P. K. (2008). Fundamentals of Insurance. India, Himalaya Publishing House.
8. Ibitoye, S. J. (2010). Influence of Farm size, Educational status and Farm income on the Adoption of Maize Varieties in Kogi State, Nigeria. American-Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture.4(1); 20 – 25.
9. Ibitoye, S. J. (2011). The Influence of Socio-Economic Variables on the Choice of Cassava Variaties in Kogi State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture, Science, Research and Technology. 1(4); 185 – 193.
10. Kogi State Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy (KOSEEDS). (2004). Towards Poverty Alleviation Wealth Creation. Lokoja, Kogi State Ministry of Budget and Planning. Pp 17.
11. Kurimoto, A. (2002): Evaluating Performance by Cooperative Value and Efficiency. Nigeria Journal of Cooperative Studies. 2 (1), 39-54.
12. National Population Commission (NPC). (2007). The 2006 Population Census. Official Gazette. Abuja, Vol. 94 No. 24. May 15.
13. Ogundele, O. O. and Okoruwa, V. O. (2006). Technical Efficiency Differentials in Rice Production Technologies in Nigeria. Research Paper No.154. African Economic Consortium, Nairobi, Kenya.
14. Okwoche, V. A. , Asogwa, B. C. and Obinne, P. C. (2012). Evaluation of the Impact of Agricultural Insurance on the Performance of Peasant Farmers in Benue State of Nigeria. American Journal of Scientific Research. 60; 94 – 103.
15. Olubiyo, S. o. Hill, G. P. and Webster, J. P. (2009). Econometric Analysis of the impact of Agricultural Insurance on Farming Systems in the Middle Belt, Nigeria. African Journal of Food , Agriculture, Nutrition and Development. 9(6); 7 – 9.
16. Salisu, S. A. (2001). Individual Pump Ownership and Associated Service Providers in Fadama Irrigation in Northern Nigeria. Proceedings of the Regional Seminar on Private Sector Participation and Irrigation in Sub-Saharan Africa. 22 – 26 October, Accra, Ghana. Pp 211 – 220.
17. Ugwu, D. S. and Kanu, I. O. (2012). Effects of Agricultural Reforms on the Agricultural Sector in Nigeria. Journal of African Studies and Development. 4(2); 51 – 59.