1. Anderson, J. R. (2002). Risk in Rural Development: Challenges for Managers and Police Arrangement", World Development, 25(4), 589-594.
2. Azkia, M. (1976). Development and underdevelopment Sociology of Iran, Tehran: Etelaate publications (in Persian).
3. Baghayei, M., Chizari, M and Noruzi, O. (2006). Rural Immigration Always a Challenge for Developing Countries, Jihad, 26(273): 292-307
4. Bazrafshan, J and Bahmani, T. (2010). Analysis of Factors affecting Rural-to-Urban immigration: a case from Miandasht, 4th International Congress on Muslim Geographers (in Persian).
5. Dusti, SH and Mirdamadi, M. (2009). Promoting Factors of Immigrating to Urban Areas from 1980 to 1999, Barzegar, 1028: 54-5 (in Persian).
6. GhasemiSayani, M. (2009). Side-effects of Rural Youth Migration, Pajuhesh Javanan, 2:145-165
7. HosseiniAbri, S. H. (2001). An introduction of Rural Geography, Iran, Isfahan: Isfahan University Publications(in Persian).
8. Jalalian, H and MohamadiYeganeh, M. (2007). Geographical Factors Influencing Rural Immigration 1926-1996: Zanjan Case Study, Geographical Research, 61:89-99 (in Persian).
9. Lahsayeezadeh, A. (1989). Immigration Theories, Shiraz: Navid (in Persian).
10. Mahdavi, M. (1998). An Investigation of Rural Water Resources’ Geography, Iran, Tehran: Majed (in Persian).
11. Taherkhani, M. (2001). Analysis of Factors Influential in Rural Immigration, Quarterly of Geographical Research, 16(3):67-93 (in Persian).
12. Zanjani, H. (2001). Immigration, Tehran: SAMT(in Persian).