1. Adeokun, O., Adereke, F and Opele, A. I. (2006). Factors Influencing Adoption of Fisheries Innovations by Artisanal Fishermen in Coastal Areas of Ogun State Nigeria. J. Applied Sciences Res. 1(2) 966-971.
2. Bliumenau, D. T. (1986). Explanation of the primary Concepts in the Theory of Information Needs. Retrieved from htt://www.vinti.ru/egi-bin/nti/ntil on 20th May, 2008.
3. Devadason, F. J. (1996). Practical steps for identifying information needs of clients: Paper presented at the 10th congress of South East Asian Librarians (Cowsal X), May 21-25, 1996, Kuala-Lumpur Malaysia.
4. Federal Republic of Nigeria. (2007). Official Gazette No. 24: Legal Notice on publication of the details of the breakdown of the National and State Provisional Totals 2006 Census. Lagos, Nigeria: The Federal Government Printer.
5. Federal Department of Fisheries (2007). National fish frame and catch assessment survey. Abuja, Nigeria.
6. Maceviciute, E. (2006). Information Needs Research in Russia Lithuania, 1965-2003”. Information research, 11 (3), paper 256. Retrieved from http://information.Rnet /IV/11-3 on 20th May, 2009.
7. Motul’ skij, N. V. (2001). Information Needs and the Essence of the Origin, Development and Existence of a Library. Bibliotechni svet 3, 27-30. Retrieved from http://information.Net//ir/11-3 on 20th May, 2009.
8. New Partnership for Africa’s Development (2005). Inland Fisheries in Africa: Key issues and Future investment Opportunities for Sustainable Development.Proceedings of “Fish for All” NEPAD summit, 22nd – 25th August, 2005, Abuja, Nigeria, pp. 7-20.
9. Njoku, F. (2004). Information needs and information seeking behaviour of Fishermen in Lagos- state Nigeria. American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T).Retrieved from http:/cat.inist.fr. on 15th May, 2009.
10. Ogunbadejo, H.K., Alhaji, T and Otubusin, S. (2007). Productivity of Labour in Artisanal fish farming in Nigeria. African Journal of Appiled Zoology & Environment Biology. Vol.9.pp74-77. Retrieved from http://ghanagraduatesconference.com on 1st April, 2011.
11. Okwu, O. J and Umoru, B. I. (2009). A study of women farmers agricultural information needs and accessibility: A case study of Apa Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 4(112): 1404 – 1409. Retrieved from http//www.academic journals.org/AJAR on 24th June, 2010.
12. Opara U. N. (2010). Personal and socio-economic determinants of agricultural information use by farmers in the Agricultural Development Program (ADP) zones of Imo State, Nigeria. Retrieved from http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu-mbolin on 31st March, 2011.
13. Pertiwi, S., Haluan, J and Sari, E. Y. (2002). Construction of Marine Resource Database for Empowering small scale fishermen. Paper presented in the 3rd Asian Conference for Information Technology in Agriculture, Beijing China October, 26-28: 189.
14. Raw Materials Research and Development Council. (2007). Fishery Issues and potentials: 7(1): 15-20.
15. Samsons, A. (2006). Production and Market Information Strategy for Fisheries Production: A Case Study of Fisher Folk Cooperatives in Ondo State Coastal Communities. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
16. Shekhurin, D. E. (1970). Information Needs of Specialists, the system of defining and satisfying them. Leningrad, Russia: Leningrad Krupskaja Institute of Culture.
17. Taylor, R. S. (1962). The Process of Asking Questions. American Documentation (now, Journal of the American Society of Information Science and Technology).13: 391-396.
18. Webster, J. G and Collins J. (2005). Fisheries Information in Developing countries: Support to the implementation of the 1995 FAO Code of Conduct for Responsible fisheries. Rome: FAO.Retrieved from <http://www4.fao.org on 16th May, 2009.
19. Wikipedia. (2007). Artisanal fishing. Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http/.enwikepedia.org./wiki on 25th Sept. 2009.
20. World Fish Centre. (2005). Fish and food security in Africa. World Fish Centre, Penang, Malaysia.