1. Beatty, S. A and Fougere, H. (1957). The Processing of Dried Salted Fish. Fisheries Resource Board of Canada Bulletin No. 12. Halifax, Canada: Fisheries Resource Board of Canada.
2. Berhimpon, S., Souness, R. A., Buckle, K. A and Edwards, R. A. (1991). Salting and drying of yellowtail (Trachurus mccullochi Nichols). International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 25: 409–419.
3. Brown, C and Forel, M. (2008). Standard level chemistry developed specifically for the IB diploma Heinenann Baccalaureate.
4. Emblem A. and Enblem H. (1996) (eds) fundamentals of packaging Technology. Meltron Mowbraw. The Institute of Packaging.
5. Enenwaji H. M. G. (1977). Problem of fish handling, Preservation and storage in Nigeria. University of Nigeria Library. Proceedings of the Anambra State Minister of Agriculture, Awka and UNDP sponsored workshop held at Inoma and Enugwa – Ota, From Jane 13 – 17, 1977 for women in Fish Handling, Processing, Preservation, Storage and marketing.
6. Namsai, S., Keokamnerd, T., Kornpaka A and Warasawas, P. (2008). Effect of packaging system on shelf life stability of Thai – style fried ricl crackers. Asian Journal of Food and Agro – Industry. 1 (2): 78-86.
7. Okonkwo T. M., Obanu Z. A. and Ogbonna I. (1991). Rapid appraisal of smoked meat production problems in Nigeria: a case study of Tao kara smoked meat production centre, Tarkare keffi L. G. A. Paper presented at Rapid Rural Appraisal case study workshop, Dakar Senegal February 6 – 8, 1991.
8. Paine F. and Paine Y. (1983). A Handbook of food packaged London Blackie: London.
9. Tice, P. (2003). Packaging materials for polyethylene for food packaging applications. International life service institute Report website: http://ongg.ilsi.org/ file /PM 4 – Polythylene. pdf accessed 03/28/08.