1. Adimasu, A., Gizaw, E., Amsalu, B and Debisa, L. (2004). Effect of honeybee pollination on seed Allium cepa. Holeta Bee Research Center, Holeta.
2. Aldrich, J. H and Nelson, F. D. (1984). Linear probability, logit and probit model: quantitative application in the social science-sera miller McCun, sage pub.Inc, University of Minnesota and Iola, London.
3. District Agricultural and Rural Development Office. (2006). Planning document. Atsbi, Tigray region.
4. Ayalew, K. (1978). Beekeeping Extension in Ethiopia. Unpublished. Holeta Bee Research Center, Holeta.
5. Ayalew, K. (1990). The honeybees (Apis Mellifera) of Ethiopia. A morph metric study . M.Sc. thesis, Agricultural University of Norway, Norway.
6. Cramb, R. A. (2003). Processes Affecting the Successful Adoption of New Technologies by Smallholders. In: Hacker, B. (ed). Working with Farmers: The Key to the Adoption of Forage Technologies, pp.11-22. ACIAR Proceedings No. 95. Canberra: Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
7. Crane, E. (1990). Bees and beekeeping: Science, practice and world resources. Comstock publishing associates (cornell university press), Ithaca, New York.
8. Dasgupta, S. (1989). Diffusion of Agricultural Innovations in Village India, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, University of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
9. Degnet, A and Belay, K. (2001). Factors influencing adoption of high yielding maize varieties in south western Ethiopia: An an application of logit. Quart.J.interna.Agric.40(2):149-167).
10. Dick, R., Adato, M., Haddad, L and Hazell, P. (2004). Science and Poverty: An Interdisciplinary Assessment of the Impact of Agricultural Research. International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, D.C.
11. Doss, C., Mwangi, W., Verkuijl, H and Groote, H. (2003). Adoption of Maize and Wheat Technologies in Eastern Africa: A Synthesis of the Findings of 22 Case Studies. CIMMYT Economics Working Paper 03-01. Mexico, D.F.: CIMMYT.
12. EBA., 2005. Ethiopia Beekeeping Association, fourth annual conference proceedings.
13. Feder, L., Just, R.E and Zilberman, O. (1985). Adoption of Agricultural Innovation in Developing Countries:”A Survey” Economic Development and Cultural Change, 32(2): 255-298.
14. Gujarati, D. N. (1988). Basic Economics, 3rd edition.McGraw-Hill,Inc: Newyork.
15. Halderman, M. (2004). The political economy of pro-poor livestock policy- making in Ethiopia. PPLPI working papar No. 19.
16. IPMS, 2005. Enterprise Gender Fact Sheet. Apiculture, Atsbi PLW, Tigray Region.
17. Kerealem, E. (2005). Honeybee production system, opportunities and challenges in Enebse sar midir woreda (Amahara region) and Amaro special woreda (SNNPR), Ethiopia. Unpublished M.Sc. Thesis, Alemaya University, Alemaya.
18. Lelisa, C. (1998). The determinants of adoption, intensity and profitability of fertilizer use: The case of Ejere district, West Shewa zone. An M.Sc. thesis presented to the School of Graduate Studies of Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
19. Mammo, G. (1976). Practical aspects of bee management in Ethiopia. Proceedings of the first international conference on apiculture in tropical climates, London UK, pp 69-78.
20. Melaku, G. (2005). Adoption and profitability of Kenyan top bar hive beekeeping technology: A study in Ambasel woreda of Ethiopia. Unpublished M.Sc. Thesis, Alemaya University, Alemaya.
21. Million, T and Belay, K. (2004). Factors influencing adoption of soil conservation measures in south Ethiopia: The case of Gununo area. J.Agric.and Rur.devel.in the Tropics and sub tropics. 105(1):49-62.
22. Ray, G. L. (2001). Extension Communication and Management. Naya Prokash, Calcutta.145-162.
23. Salim, M. (1986). Rural innovation in agriculture. Chugh Publications, New Delhi.
24. Shiferaw, B and Holden, S. T. (1998). Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies by small holders in the Ethiopian highlands. Agricultural economics 18:233-247.
25. Voh, J. P. (1982). A study of factors associated with the adoption of recommended farm practices in a Nigerian village. Agricultural administration, 9 (1): 17-27.
26. Yadav, J. S. (1992). Evaluation of agricultural extension. New Delhi: Concept publishing company.
27. Yohannis, G. (1992). The effect of conservation on production in the Andit-Tid area, Ethiopia; in: soil conservation for survival, edited by Kebede, T. and Hurni, H. Lowa state university press.