1. Abbaspour. A, Kalbasi. M, Hajrasooliha. Sh and Golchin. A. (2005). Contamination of soil heavy metals such as cadmium and lead in Iran, Center of Soil research, Abkhiz publication.
2. Amini. M, Afyuni. M, Khademi. H. Abbaspour,
K. C. Schulin. R. (2005). Mapping risk of Cadmium
and Lead contamination to human health in soils of
central Iran, Science of the Total Environment, Vol.
347, Pp 64-77.
3. Anhfalk, P.S., Wasay, A and Tokunga, S. (1996).
A comparative study of cd, c(iii), cr(vi),Hg and pb
uptake by wiverals and soil meterials.water.air and
4. DaSilva, S.,Siqueira, J.O.,Soares, C.R.F.S. (2006). Mycorrhizal fungi influence on brachiariagrass growth and heavy metal extraction in a contaminated soil, Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira Volume 41, Issue 12, pp 1749-1757.
5. Dayani, M., Mohammadi, J and Naderi, M. (2009). Statistical analysis of concentrations of lead, zinc and cadmium in soils of Sepahanshahr Isfahan, Journal of Water and Soil, Vol 23, pp 67 – 76.
6. Jafari, M., Tahmoores, M and Malekian, A. (2009). Soil managenment, Tehran university pulication.
7. Jancey, S., Bogoevski, S and Bliznakovska, B. (2010). Results of the preliminary regional eco-geochemical mapping of the agricultural soil samples from the Skopje city area, Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, Volume 11, Issue 3, Pages 854-865.
8. Golchin, A., Atashnama, K and Esmaeeli, M. (2006). Accumulation of heavy metals in alfalfa, Proceedings of Soil Congress, Karaj.
9. Hutchinson, S. M. (2003). Environmental archives of heavy metal pollution or contaminated, land? A case study of former water powered industrial sites in South Yorkshire, UK, Journal De Physique. IV : JP Volume 107, Issue I, Pages 645-648
10. Kardavani, P. (1997). Soil protection, Tehran University Publication.
11. Mousav,. E. (2009). Classification of soils contaminated with heavy metals in Hamedan, M. S theses, Isfahan Industrial University.
12. Rahmani, H. R. (2006). Its effects on water quality, land under cultivation Mobarakeh Steel Co, Proceedings of Soil Congress, pp 80-90.