1. Adeparusi, E.O., Agbede, J.O and Adeniran, M.O. (2007). Growth and Apparent Digestibility Coefficient of Oreochromis niloticus fed Bambara Groundnut (Vigna subterranean (L) Verde) diets supplemented with leaf concentrate. Nigerian Journal of Forestry 35: 199-200
2. Agbede, J.O and Agbede, A.B. (2009). Leaf Protein Concentrates: Panacea for relieving protein under-nutrition in Nigeria. Proceeding of Humboldt Kellog/5th SAAT Annual Conference Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria. Pp95-105.
3. Agbede, J.O., Adegbenro, M., Onibi, G.E., Oboh, C and Aletor, V.A. (2008). Nutritive Evaluation of Telfairia occidnetalis leaf protein concentrate in infant foods. African Journal of Biotechnology 7(15): 2721-2727.
4. Agbede, J.O., Adegbenro, M., Aletor, O and Mohammed, A. (2007). Evaluation of the nutritional value of Veronnia amygdalina leaf protein concentrates for Infant weaning Foods. ACTA ALIMENTARIA, 36(3): 387-393
5. Agbede, J.O. (2006). Characterization of the leaf meals, protein concentrates and residues from some tropical leguminous plants. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 86:1292-1297.
6. Agbede, J.O and Aletor, V.A. (2004). Chemical characterization and protein quality evaluation of leaf protein concentrates from Glyricidia sepium and Leucaena leucocephala International Journal Food Science Technology 39:253-261
7. Agbede, J.O. (2003). Egui-protein replacement of fishmeal with Leucaena leaf protein concentrate: An assessment of performance characteristics and muscle development in the chicken. International Journal of Poultry Science 2(6): 421-429
8. Agbede, J.O and Aletor, V.A. (2003a). Comparative evaluation of weaning food from Glyricidia and Leucaena leaf protein concentrates and some commercial brands in Nigeria. Journal Science Food Agriculture 84: 21-23
9. Agbede, J.O and Aletor, V.A. (2003b). Evaluation of fish meal replaced with leaf protein concentrate from Glyricidia in diets of broiler-chicks: Effects on performance, muscle growth, haematology and serum metabolites. International Journal of Poultry Science 2(4): 242-250
10. Agbede, J.O. (2000). Biochemical composition and nutritive quality of the seeds and leaf protein concentrates from under-utilized herbaceous legumes Ph.D Thesis, Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State, Nigeira.
11. Agbede, J.O and Aletor, V.A. (1997). The performance, nutrient utilization and cost Implication of feeding broiler finisher conventional or under-utilized feed resources. Applied Tropical Agriculture Journal 2(2): 57-62
12. Akpodiete, O.J and Inoni, O.E. (2000). Economics of production of broiler chickens fed maggot meal as replacement for fish meal. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 27: 59-62
13. Amata, I.A and Brattte, L. (2008). The effect of partial replacement of soybean meal with Glyricidia leaf meal on the performance and organ weight of weaner rabbits in the Tropics. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 3(3) 169-173
14. AOAC. (1990). Association of Official Analytical Chemist. Official Methods of Analysis. 15th ed. Washington D. C.
15. Atteh, J.O and Ologbenla, F.D. (1993). Replacement of fish meal with maggots in broiler diets: Effects on performance and nutrient retention. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production. 20: 44-49
16. Beynen, C.A. (1988). Dietary fat level and growth performance in rabbits. Journal of Applied Rabbits Research 11: 21-24
17. Duncan, D.B. (1955). Multiple Range and Multiple F-tests. Biometrics 11: 1-42
18. Fajimi, A.O., Babatunde, G.M., Ogunlana, F.F and Oyejide, A. (1993). Comparative Utilization of Rubber Seed Oil and Palm Oil by Broilers in a Humid Tropical Environment. Animal Feed Science Technology 43: 177-188
19. FAO/WHO/UNU. (1985). Energy and protein requirements. Report of a joint FAO/WHO/UNU Expert consultation, Geneva, Switzerland, WHO Technical Report Series No. 724.
20.Fasuyi, A.O. (2005). Nutritional evaluation of cassava (Manihot esculenta, Crantz) leaf protein concentrates (CLPC) as alternative protein sources in rat assay. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 4(1): 50-56
21. Fasuyi, A.O. (2000). Biochemical, nutritional and socio-economic aspect of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) leaf utilization. Ph.D Thesis, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria
22. Fellows, P. (1987). Village-scale leaf fractionation in Ghana. Tropical Science,
23. Igene, F.U. (1999). Biochemical, nutritional and physico-chemical characteristics of differently processed winged bean seeds (Phsophocarpus tetragonalobus). Ph.D Thesis, Edo State University, Ekpoma, Nigeria.
24. Iyeghe-Erakpotobor, G.T., Aliyu, R and Uguru, J. (2006). Evaluation of concentrate, grass and legume combinations on performance and nutrient digestibility of grower rabbits under tropical conditions. African. Journal of Biotechnology, 4: 2004-2008
25. NRC. (1994). Nutrient Requirement of Rabbit. In the nutrient requirements of farm animal. (National Academy of Science) 9th revised ed.
26. Okonkwo J.C., Okonkwo, I.F and Umerie, S.C. (2010). Replacement of feed concentrate with graded levels of cassava leaf meal in the diet of growing rabbits: Effect on feed and growth parameters. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 9(2): 116-119
27. Olorunsanya, B., Ayoola, M.A., Fayeye, T.R., Olagunju, T.A and Olorunsaya, E.O. (2007). Effect of Replacing Maize with Sun-dried Cassava Waste Meal on Growth Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Meat type Rabbit. Livestock Research for Rural Development, 19 article #55 http://www.lrrd.org/lrrd19/4/olor19055.htm
28. Oluremi, O.I.A and Nwosa, A. (2002). The Effect of Soaked Cassava Peels on weaning Rabbits. The Journal Food Technology African., 7:12-15
29. Omole, A.J., Omuetti, O and Ogunleke, O.J. (2005). Performance Characteristics of weaned Rabbits fed graded levels of Dried Cassava Peel fortified with Soycorn residue basal diet. Journal of Agriculture Environment., 3:36-38
30. Onifade, A.A. (1993). Comparative utilization of three dietary fibre sources by broiler chickens. Ph.D Thesis, Department of Animal Science, University of Ibadan.
31. Tewe, O.O. (1985). Protein Metabolism in Growing Pigs Fed corn or cassava peel based diets containing graded protein levels. Research in Veterinary Science 29: 259-263.
32. Viroje, W and Milan, S. (1998). Effects of fly larva meal grown on pig manure as a source of protein in early weaned pig diets. Thurakit-Ahansat (Thailand) 6: 25-31