1. Adegeye, A. J and Dittoh, J.S. (1985). Essentials of Agricultural Economics. Centre for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2. Anyanwu, C. C. (1998). “The Role of Extension in Agricultural Credit Administration in Nigeria”. In Readings in
3. Agricultural Finance.Martin O.Ijere and Aja Okorie (eds) Longman Nigerian PLc. Pp152-160.
4. Boehlji, M.D and Eidman, N.R. (1984). “Farm Management” John Willey and Sons, Intl. Canada, U.S.A.
5. CBN. (2002). Central Bank of Nigeria annual report and statement of accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2002. Pp 50-58.
6. CBN. (2006). Central Bank of Nigeria annual report and statement of accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2006. Pp 50-58.
7. Ejiogu, A. O and Onubuogu, A. (2003). Assessment of the lending interest rates of the traditional credit and savings association of rice farmers in Imo State. In Esu E.E, U.C. Amalu, B.F.D. Oko and G.N. Asumugha (Eds) Agriculture: The bedrock of enduring democracy. Proceeding of the 37th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria, University of Calabar, Nigeria, 71-76.
8. Ijere, M.O and Okorie, A. (1998). “Reading in Agricultural Finance”. University Press Publishing Company, Ibadan, Nigeria. Pp 10, 20-35.
9. Mbah, S. O. (2009). The state of financing Agricultural Development in Enugu State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria held at Abuja, 2009.
10. NPC. (2006). Provisional Census figures, Abuja, Nigeria, National Population Commission.
11. Nwaru, J. C. (2004). Rural Credit Markets and Resources use in Arable Crop Production in Imo State of Nigeria, Unpublished Ph.D theses, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
12. Ohajianya, D. O and Onyenweaku, C. E. (2003). Demand for Community Bank Credit by small holder farmers in Imo State, Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable Tropical Agricultural Research, Vol 7, Pp26-32.
13. Okerenta, S. (2005). Evaluation of the effects of Microfincance Programme on Rural Life of Farmers in the Niger Delta Region, Nigeria. Unpublished Ph.D thesis, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
14. Onu, J. I., Amaza, P.S., and Okunmadewa, F.Y. (2000). Determinants of credit production and economic efficiency in Nigeria. African Journal of Business and Economics Research, Vol.112, Pp34-40.
15. Orebiyi, J. S. (2000). The Performance of Rural Credit Markets in Imo State, Nigeria. Unpublished Ph.D thesis, Federal University of Technology, Owerrri.
16. Tanko, N. M. (1994). Contribution of Rural women to Agricultural Planning and Economic Developments in Nigeria, In: Ikpi A.E and Olayemi J.K (eds) Winrock, International for Agricultural Development. Pp5-6.