1. Adegeye, A. J and Dittoh J. S. (1985). Essentials of Agricultural Economics. Centre for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD). University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2. Ayodeji, O. F. (2005). Nutrient Composition and processing effects on cassava leaf (Manihot esculenta, Crantz) antinutrients. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 4 (1): 37-42.
3. Boehlji, M. D and Eidman, N. R. (1984). “Farm Management” John Willey and Sons, Intl. Canada, U.S.A.
4. Ejiogu, A. O and Onubuogu, A. (2003). Assessment of the lending interest rates of the traditional credit and savings association of rice farmers in Imo State. In Esu, E.E, U.C. Amalu, B.F.D. Oko and G.N. Asumugha (Eds) Agriculture: The bedrock of enduring democracy. Proceeding of the 37th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria, University of Calabar, Nigeria, 71-76.
5. FAO. (2004). Trends in Cassava Production. Rome, FAO.
6. IITA. (2002). Competitiveness workshop. Opportunities for Cassava in Nigeria. Bokanga, IITA-Ibadan.
7. Ijere, M. O and Okorie, A (1998). “Reading in Agricultural Finance”. University Press Publishing Company, Ibadan, Nigeria. Pp 10, 20-35.
8. Mbah, S. O. (2009). The state of financing Agricultural Development in Enugu State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria held at Abuja, 2009.
9. Nwagbo, E. C., llebani. D and. Habor, F. O. (1989). The role of credit in agricultural development: A case study of small scale food production in Ondo state, Nigeria. Samaru journal of agricultural education, 3 (1&2): 29-35.
10. Nwajiuba, C. (2000). Issues and experience in Agricultural Financing in Nigeria, lessons for policy, Nwosu C.A., Nwajiuba, C.A and Mbanaso, I.A (Eds) Agricultural Transformation in Nigeria. Conference held at the federal university of agricultural Umudike Abia State, Nigeria 24-26th August Novelty industrial enterprises ltd, Owerri Pp. 124-132.
11. Okorie, A. (1998). “Management of Risks and Defaults in Agricultural Lending” M. A.Ijere and A.Okorie (eds) Reading in Agricultural Finance, Longman, Nig. PLC, Lagos.
12. Oni O. A., Oladele O. J and Oyewale I. K (1986). Trends and Diversification of Agricultural Productivity in Nigeria”. International food policy research institutes IFPRI.
13. Shaib, B., Aliyu, A and Bakshi, J.S. (1997). Nigeria National Agricultural Research Strategy Plan: 1996-2010. Ibadan, Nigeria: Intec Printers Limited.
14. Tanko, N. M. (1994). Contribution of Rural women to Agricultural Planning and Economic Developments in Nigeria, In: Ikpi A.E and Olayemi J.K (eds) Winrock, International for Agricultural Development.
15. Yunusa, M. B. (1999). Not for alone. A study of Rural Livelihood in middle Belt Nigeria. DARE/ASC Working Paper. Pp38-39