1. Bageryan, A., Saleh, A and Peykani, G. (2007). Optimizing cultivation pattern in Kzeron with linear programming. Six agricultural economic conferences. 18-19 November. Mashhad, Iran.
2. Briand, A. (2006). Marginal cost versus average
cost pricing with climatic shocks in Senegal . A
applied to water. Social science research network
electronic paper collection.
3. Chambers, R. G. (1988). Applied Production Analysis: A Dual Approach, Cambridge University Press.
4. Gayatri, A. and Edward, B. (2000). Valuing groundwater recharge through agricultural production in hadejia, Agricultural Economic, 22: 247-2259.
5. Godarzi, M. (2009). Determine water price effects on Mazandaran`s farmers crop choice. First national conference, Water crisis in agriculture and natural resource. Islamic Azad University, Shahre Ray Branch, Shahre Ray, Iran.
6. Hossian zad, J and Salami, H. (2004).
Production function choice for agriculture water
value estimation. Wheat case study. Agricultural
economic and development journal, 48: 23-43.
7. Hossian zad, J and Salami, H (1999). Estimation
of water, land, labor inputs values in sugar beet
production. 3th conference of Iranian Agricultural
economic society. Agriculture planning &economic
research institute 547-561.
8. Khalelyan, S and Zareh mehjadie, M. (2005).
Ground water valuing in agriculture exploitation:
case study: wheat farmer in Kerman province.
Agricultural economic and development journal, 51:
9. Mohamdvalisamani, J. (2006). Water sector budget - parliamentary bill 2005.
10. Moolman, C. E., Lignaut J. N. B and Eyden, R. (2006). Modeling the marginal revenue of water in selected agriculture commodities. Agre Kon 45(1):23-28.
11. Musavi, S. N and Ghargani, F. (2008). Calculating agricultural water sustainability indexes by fractional programming model the case study in Marvdasht. Iranian journal of Agricultural economics. 3(3): 143-160.
12. Pitafy B. and Rumasset. (2003). Efficient groundwater pricing and watershed conservation finance, online in : http:// agecon.lib.edu
13. Soltany, G and Zibaie, M. (1996). Agriculture water pricing, water and development quarterly journal, energy ministry,4 (3):10-17.
14. Wang, H and Loo, S. (2006). Valuing water for china industries a marginal productivity policy research working paper 2236 .
15. Zare, Sh. and Shahbazi, H. (2007). Economic evaluation of inputs allocation in sugar beet crop systems with emphasize on water . Economic and Agricultural journal. 1 (2): 291-320.