1. Abu Khadro, M and Rawabdeh, I. A. (2006). Assessment of Development of the Learning organization concept in Jordanian industrial companies. Journal of the Learning Organization. 13(5): 455-474. Retrieved in 2/20/2008 from: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/09694.htm.
2. Ale Boyeh, S., Rezaei Moghaddam, K and Baradaran, M. (2006). Creating innovation in rural cooperatives with emphasis on entrepreneurship
behavioral characteristics, challenges and opportunities. Tehran: Cooperative Spring, Cooperative Training, Extension and Information magazine attachment, No 23.
3. Bijman, J and Van Dijk, G. (2009). Corporate Governance in Agricultural Cooperatives: A Perspective from the Netherlands. Paper Presented at the workshop ‘Rural Cooperation in the 21st Century: Lessons from the Past, Pathways to the Future’, Rehovot, June 2009.
4. Chang, S. C and Lee, M. S. (2007). A Study on relationship among leadership, organization and employees, job satisfaction. The Learning Organization, 14 (2), pp 155-185.
5. Collins, L. A., Smith .A. J and Hannon, P.D. (2006). Discovering Entrepreneurship". Journal of European Industrial Training, 30 (3): 188-205, Online: www.emeraldinsight.com/ 0309-0590. htm.
6. Cook, M. and Plunkett, B. (2006). Collective Entrepreneurship: An emerging phenomenon in producer-owned organizations. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics 38 (2): 421-428.
7. Fugelstorm, K. (1996). Prerequisites for cooperatives success: a criterion for real cooperatives. Translation: Ali Reza Amini, Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics Research, Year IV, No 16.
8. Henry, C., Hill, F and Leitch. C. (2003). Entrepreneurship Education and Training. Agriculture Education, 34: 71-83.
9. Hult, G. T. M., Snow, C. C and Kandemir, D. (2003). The Role of Entrepreneurship in Building Cultural Competitiveness in Organizational Types. Journal of Management. 29(3): 401-426.
10. Jalali Naein, M. (1996). In productivity perspective. Scientific- research Journal of Agriculture and Development Economics, fourth yaer, No13.
11. Lynn Goodin, T. (2003). "Evaluating the Entrepreneurship Education initiative: Entrepreneurs in Action". Dissertation for the degree of doctor of education. The Faculty of Peabody College of Vanderbilt University.
12. Macke, D. (2002). Entrepreneurship in Rural America Southern. Agriculture Education, 30. 22-34.
13. Mashima, P (1995). International Union of cooperation and development in the Asia and Pacific. Translation: Hassan Amiri, Monthly Economic, Social and Cultural Cooperation 43.
14. Ministry of Cooperation. (2007).Cooperative principles and ideas Ministry of Cooperation publications- Department of Research, education and promotion.
15. Mohajerani, M. (2007). Evolution process of the rural cooperative system in Iran. Journal of Rural and Development, Sarvestan Publishment, Year 10,Winter, No. 4.
16. Muradian, R and Magnus, E. (2009). The challenge of entrepreneurship in agricultural cooperatives, Online:
17. Noorzadeh, M and Yeganeh, M. (2006). Entrepreneurship in Agriculture Education. Of Agriculture Economy and Development, 40: 54-63.
18. Novkovic, S. (2008). Defining the Cooperative Difference. Journal of Socio-Economics, 37: 2168-2177.
19. Pezeshki Rad, Gh and Kyanimehr, H. (2001). Rural production Cooperative role in improving technical and economical situation of wheat-planter farmers of Sabzevar city, Agricultural and Development Economics, 9 (34): 343-362.
20. Poter, P. and Scully, W. (1987). Economic Efficiency in Cooperatives. Journal of Law and Economics 30(2): 489-512.
21. Saeidinia, M. (2003). Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Tehran: Sepas.
22. Salim, Gh. (1992).Management principles of cooperatives. Tehran, Payam Noor University Press.
23. Sharma, P (2004). Look beyond the Cooperative Law modification. Translation: Marjan Soltani, Journal of Economic, Social and Cultural Cooperation, No: 153.
24. Shirani, A. (1998). Agriculture Job Hunting. Journal of Agriculture Economy and Development, No 14: 34-41.
25. Thornberry, N. E. (2002). Corporate entrepreneurship: teaching managers to be Entrepreneurs, Journal of Management Development, 22(4): 329- 344.
26. Valentinov, V. (2007). Why are cooperatives important in agriculture? An Organizational Economics Perspective. Journal of Institutional Economics 3(1): 55-69.
27. Zamani, Gh and Nariman Panah, M. (2004). Agriculture cooperatives status of Fars provinve. Monthly Economic, Social and Cultural journal of Ministry of Cooperation.
28. Zamani, M. Nesari, A. (2007). Factors Affecting the Development of Cooperative Job hunting. Jahan Journal, No15: 23-41.
29. Zare, Sh and Shahbazi, H. (2007). Economic evaluation of inputs allocation in sugar beet crop systems with emphasize on water. Economic and Agricultural journal. 1 (2): 291-320.