1) Alarcon, W. A., Calvert, G. M., Blondell, J. M., Mehler, L. N., Sievert, J., Propeck, M. (2005). Acute Illnesses Associated With Pesticide Exposure at School. The Journal of the American Medical Association, 294(4): 455-65.
2) Bagheri, A., Shabanali Fami, H., Rezvanfar, A., Asadi, A. & Yazdani, S. (2008). Agricultural Technologies among Paddy Farmers in Haraz Catchments Area, Mazandaran Province of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science, 39(2): 139-152.
3) Batte, M. (2008). Survey: Number of farmers adopting precision agricultural tools soaring, agriculture online the Ohio state university. Available at:http:// www.csiro.au/science/precisionag.
4) Bordbar, M. (2009). The investigation of the feasibility of the application of precise agriculture from experts’ point of view in west Azerbaijan province. Unpublished M.Sc. thesis in the field of agriculture engineering, extension and education of agriculture, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran.
5) Ciccarese, L and Silli, V. (2016). The Role of Organic Farming for Food Security: Local Nexus with a Global View. Future of Food: Journal on Food, Agriculture and Society, 4(1), 56-67
6) Dinpanah, Gh and Akhavan E. (2014). Factors Influencing on Knowledge of Organic Farming among Greenhouse Owners in Varamin Township. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research. 7(1): 101-111.
7) Eskandarzadeh, M., Rashidpour, L, and Salehi, A. ( 2013). The Investigation of the Required Management Skills for Using Precise Agriculture In The Process Of Sustainable Agriculture in West Azerbaijan Province. The First National Conference on Medical Herbs and Sustainable Agriculture, Shahid Mofatteh University, Hamedan.
8) FIBL- IFOAM (2015). The World of Organic Agriculture. Statistics and Emerging. Trends 2015. Willer, H. W. & Lernoud J. (Eds.). FiBL-IFOAM Report.
9) Ghadimi, A., Shaban-Ali Fami, H., and Asadi, A. (2014). The Assessment of Attitudes and the Degree of Using Technologies of Organic Agriculture by Potato Growers of Faridan City. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge and Stable Production, 24(2): 56-71.
10) Jafari, A., Mahlooji, M., Solhi, M. & Davazdahemami, S. (2007). Foundation, Principle and Challenges of Organic Farming. Sustainable Agriculture Quarterly,4(3):13-19.
11) Kalantari, Kh. (2005). Processing and Analyzing the Data in Socio-Economic Research. Second Edition, Tehran: Agah Publishers.
12) Mahantesh, N., & Singh, A. (2009). A Study on Farmer's Knowledge Perception and Intensity of Pesticide Use in Vegetable Cultivation in Western Uttar Pradesh. Pusa Agri Science, 32: 63-69.
13) Mercola, M. (2015). Farm Workers Bear the Brunt of Pesticide Poisoning. Online: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/08/26/pesticide-poisoning.aspx#_edn2
14) Moradi, P., Omidi Najafabadi, M and Razaghi, F. (2013). FFS on Integrated Pest Management (IPM / FFS) Step towards Sustainable Development of Agriculture, the First National Conference on Strategies to Achieve Sustainable Development. Tehran: Interior Ministry.
15) Onyuma, S. E., Birachi, T., Cheruiyoit, K., & Icart, E. (2006). Effect of Management in Agricultural Production. Evidence from Kenya. African Journal of Business and Economics, 1(1), 1-18.
16) Parvin, Sh. (2011). Rice Farmer's Knowledge about the Effects of Pesticide on Environmental Pollution in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Research Publication Journal, 3(4), 1214-1227.
17) Pouratashi, M. and Shaban-Ali Fami, H. (2009). The Mechanisms of Agriculture Promotion for the Extension of Organic Agriculture In Line With Stable Development of Agriculture. The Third Congress of the Sciences of Agriculture Extension and Education. The Community of Extension and Education of Agriculture of Iran, Mashad.
18) Rains, G. C., Olson, D. M., Lewis, W. J. (2011). Redirecting Technology to Support Sustainable Farm Management Practices. Agricultural Systems, 104: 365–370.
19) Rajabi, A., Shaban-Ali Fami, H., and Pour Atashi, M. (2013). The Investigation of the Components of the Acceptance of Organic Products from Consumers’ Point of View (A Case Study in Karaj). Quarterly Journal of Food Science And Industry, 10(38):33-43.
20) Reganold, J., and Wachter, J. M. (2016). Organic Agriculture in the Twenty-First Century.Nature Plants, 2 (2):1-8.
21) Statistical Yearbook of West Azerbaijan Province .(2015). http://barnameh.ostanag.gov.ir
22) Zare Chahouki, M. (2011). The methods of multivariate analysis in SPSS. Tehran: Tehran University.