Document Type: Regular articles
Department of Agricultural Management, Mahabad Branch, Islamic Azad University, Mahabad, Iran
This fact that marketing can encourage farmers to produce and their products better introduce to compete in the sell market and with market-friendly products to know better is important. The farmer who is not familiar with the importance of marketing and its technology will not be able to succeed in selling their product and may sell your product at a cheaper price and will be deprived of interest that he could be achieved in this field. The purpose of this study was to examine and effective strategies in the marketing development of agricultural products in Orumiyeh township, Iran. This research was conducted with a descriptive - survey method and data required were collected through questionnaires and were analyzed through regression statistics in SPSS software. The results of the research showed that there was a significant and positive correlation found between the independent variables strategies of packaging, training, government support and manufacturing with the dependent variable the marketing development of agricultural products. Also these variables explained 73 percent of variance in the dependent variable.
- Beikzadeh, P. & Chizari, A. (2007). Examine the marketing channel and the factors influencing potato marketing margin. Economics and Development, 15(57):81-103.
- Bolourian Tehrani, M. (1999). Marketing and market management. Tehran: Bazargani publishing.
- Buse, R. C. & Brandow, G. E. (2006). The relationship of volume price and cost to marketing margine for farm food. Journal of Farm Economic. 42: 362-370.
- Charles, C. L. & Gray, D. T. (2006). Temporal and spatial aggregation: alternative marketing models. American Journal of Agriculture Economics. 75(3): 523-539.
- Crawford, I. M. (2008). Agricultural and Food Marketing Management. Publication by the FAO Regional Office for Africa. On line: www.fao.org/docrep/004/w3240e/W3240E00.htm
- Dehdashti, Z & Seidzadeh , H. (2006). The relationship between the use of marketing mix elements and farmed fish marketing from the perspective of consumer case study in Ilam city. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 14 (53): 133-152.
- Esmailia, A., Najafi, B & Rahmati, D. (2009). Fish marketing in Hormozgan province. Journal of agricultural Economics Research, 1 (3): 77-100.
- Hakim Ara, M. (2004). Advertising ongoing convinced. Samat Publication, Tehran.
- Kazemnezhad, M. & Sadrolashrafi, M. (2007). Economic analysis of marketing margins by using economic models (case study of rice). Proceedings of the Third Conference of Agricultural Economics, Mashhad: 116-180.
- Lothore, A. & Delmas, P. (2009). Market Access and Agricultural Product Marketing Promoting Farmer Initiatives. Online: http://publications.cta.int/media/publications/downloads/1580_PDF.pdf
- Marketing School. (2015). Explore the Strategy of Agricultural Marketing. Marketing School publication. On line: http://www.marketing-schools.org/types-of-marketing/agricultural-marketing.html.
- Mawazo, M., Kisangiri, M & Jesuk, K. (2014). Agricultural Market Information Services in Developing Countries: A Review. Advances in Computer Science: an International Journal, 3(9): 38-47.
- Rajaei, E. & Nasiri, C. (2011). Apple marketing study in the city of Urmia, using a mark-up pattern. Journal of Management Quantitative Studies. 1(2): 21-34.
- Richards, J., Kagan, A., & Pamela, M. (2007). Marketing order suspensions and fresh lemon retail-FOB margin. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 54(2): 263-277.
- Sheferd, D. (2005). Marketing efficiency. American Journal of Agriculture Economics. 2(5): 234-259.
- Shepherd, G. S. & Futrell, G. A. (1969). Marketing Farm Products. State University Press, Iowa. Economic Analysis. Iowa.
- Zaboj, M. (2005). Choosing the distribution channel for meat products. Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry Brno, Czech Republic.