- Adegeye, J. A., and Dittoh, J. S. (1985). Essentials of Agricultural Economics. Impacts Publishers Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, Nigeria Pp: 251.
- Adesoji, S. A and Aratunde, T. (2012). Evaluation of the linkage system of research-extension farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria: Lesson for agricultural extension administrators. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. 4(20): 561-568.
- Afzal, S.K. 1995. Wheat growers’ exposure and adoptability of new technologies through extension service in FR Bannu. M.Sc (H) Thesis, NWFP Agric. Univ. Peshawar.
- Agbamu, J. U. (2005). Problem and Prospects of Agricultural Extension Service in Development Countries in Agricultural Extension in Nigeria S. F. Afolayan (ed) Ilorin AESON, P: 159 – 169
- Agbelemoge, A. (2009). Comparative analysis of extension activities of governmental (OGADEP) and non-governmental (DADP) Agencies in Ogun State. Journal of Extension Systems India. 27(2):22-29.
- Agbelemoge A., Dada O. M. and Alabi O. T. (2013). Assessment of Information and Communication Technologies Used for Disseminating Innovations by Extension Agents in Ogun State, Nigeria. British Journal of Applied Science and Technology. 6(1): 15 – 23.
- Ajayi, O. J. and E. E. Gunn. (2009). The role of communication in dissemination of improved agricultural technology in Bosso local government area of Niger, Nigeria. J. Agric. Ext. 13 (1): 66-72.
- Chiadidi, C. F. (2009). Analysis of the contributions of agriculture to national development Nig. J. Prod. Econs. 20: 101-104.
- Ekunwe, P. A., Orewa S. I., Emokoro C. O. (2008). Resource use efficiency in yam production in Delta and Kogi states of Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agricultural Research, 2: 61–69.
10. FAO. (2004). Institute building to strengthen agricultural extension. 27th FAO regional conference for Asia and the pacific Beijing, China. 2004: 1-11.
11. Farobode, H. F. B and Laogun, E. (2008). A research –extension – farmer – input linkage system in agricultural extension. A comprehensive treatise. In Akinyemiju and Torimiro (eds). ABC Agricultural system Ltd. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. 2008: 1-5.
12. Hossein S. F. J, Niknami M and Nejad G. H. H. (2009). Policies affecting the application of information and communication technologies by agricultural extension service. Am. J. Appl. Sci. 6 (8):1478- 1483.
13. Agbelemoge, A., Dada, O. M. and Alabi O. T. (2013). Assessment of Information and Communication Technologies Used for Disseminating Innovations by Extension Agents in Ogun State, Nigeria. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 6(1): 15-23.
14. Iwuchukwu J. C., Agwu, A. E. and Ajibo A. (2013). Patterns of Agricultural diversification among farmers in Enugu State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 18th Annual National Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON), 5 – 9th may, 2013: 153 – 153.
15. Koyenikan, M. J. (2008). Issues of agricultural extension policy in Nigeria. J. Agric. Ext. 12(2):1-7.
16. Obibuaku, L. O. and Hursh, G. D. (1994). Farm Practice Adoption in the Eastern States of Nigeria, Journal of Agricultural Administration (1): 18-20.
17. Opaluwa, H. I. (2014). Technical efficiency and resource utilization among maize farmers in kogi state, Nigeria. Ph. D research findings submitted to the Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, Faculty of Agriculture, Kogi State University.
18. Osiname O. A (2001). Perspectives for rice Production in Nigeria: Potentials for NERICA” Paper presented at the CBN Seminar on Sustainable Rice Production in Nigeria Jan 10-16, Kaduna, Nigeria.
19. Pandy, R. S. (1998). Managing Rural Development. Lessons & Methods from Eastern Africa Institute for Development Studies, University of Sussex. P. 29-30.
20. Qamar, K. (2002). Global trends in agricultural extension: Challenges facing Asia and the Pacific region. Paper presented at the FAO regional expert consultation on agricultural extension, research-extension-farmer interface and technology transfer in Bangkok Thailand. 2002; 1-11.
21. Shehu, J. F. (2010). Production efficiency differentials and innovative behavior among rice farmers in northeastern Nigeria. A Ph.D. Research Proposal, in the Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
22. Sinkaiye, T. (2005), Agricultural Extension Participatory Methodologies and approaches in Agricultural Extension in Nigeria S. F. Afolayan (ed) Ilorin AESON, P. 220-233.
23. Sullumbe, I. M. (2004). Resource Use Efficiency in Cotton Production under Sole Cropping System in Adamawa State of Nigeria. A Dissertation submitted to the School of Post Graduate Studies Maiduguri, Nigeria.
24. Tenebe, V. A and Mundi N. E. (2008). Comparative Study of Direct Extension Teaching Methods (DET) and Open and Distance Learning (ODL) on Technology Adoption Rate by Cowpea Farmers in Bauchi Nigeria. Proceedings of 2nd ACDE Conference held in Lagos, 2008.
25. Wudiri B. B and Fatoba, I. O. (1991). Cereals in the Food Economy of Nigeria Recent Developments in cereals Production in Nigeria. IITA.
26. World Bank (2007). Human Development Report for Nigeria (HDR). November, 2007