Ahmadvand, M. (2008). Perceptions toward sustainable agriculture practices: the case of potato farmers in Hamedan province, Iran. Journal of Extension Systems, 24(1): 94-105.
Arabion, A.G., Kalantari, K., Asadi A, Fami H. S. (2010). Measuring sustainability level of wheat cropping system in Fars Province and determining affecting factors. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 5(2): 17–29.
Baba Akbari Sari, M., Asadi, A., Akbari, M., Fakharzadeh, S. A., Sukhtanloo, M. (2008). An Investigation of the Consumer Attitudes and Effective Factors in Adoption of Agricultural Organic Products. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development; 39(1): 133-44.
Bagheri, A., and Shahpasand, M. (2010). Attitude of potato farmers Ardabil terrestrial plain towards sustainable agricultural practices, Research Of Agricultural Economics and Development, 41(2): 231-242.
Dabbert, S., Haring, A. M., and Zanoli, R. (2004). Organic farming: policies and prospects. London: Zed Books.
Diederen. P, van Meijl H & Wolters, A. (2003). Modernization in agriculture: what makes a farmer adopt an innovation? International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, 2(3-4): 328-342.
Djokoto, J. G., Owusu, V., Awunyo-Vitor, D. (2016). Adoption of organic agriculture: Evidence from cocoa farming in Ghana. Cogent Food & Agriculture, 2(1): 124-181.
Ghadimi, S. A, Fami, H. S, Asadi, A, Mohammadi, S., Porghasem, F. (2015). Organic Farming of Potato in Iran. In: Lichtfouse E, editor. Sustainable Agriculture Reviews: 18(1): 273-293.
Ghorbani, M. (2009). Supportive Policies of Greenhouse Organic Cucumber Production in Khorasan-Razavi Province. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 8: 42-47. DOI: 10.3923/ajps.2009.42.47
10. Gosling, P., Hodge, A., Goodlass, G., and Bending, G. D. (2006). Arbuscul armycorrhizal fungi and organic farming. Agriculture, ecosystems and environment, 113: 17-35.
11. Karami, A., Fanaei, S. (2001). Innovation communication (intercultural approach). Shiraz University Press. 3:492.
12. Kashani, A. (2001). Sustainable agriculture in Iran: concepts, methods & existed situation, jihad. 20:240–241, pp 5–8
13. Lampkin, N. (2002). Organic Farming. Old Pond, Ipswich.
14. Lund, V., Hemlin, S., Lockeretz, W. (2008). Organic Livestock Production as Viewed by Swedish Farmers and Organic Initiators. Agriculture and Human Values, 19(3): 255-268.
15. Mahmoudi, H., Mahdavi Damghani, A. & Liaghati, H. (2008). Principles of organic agriculture. Jihad of Mashhad University Press. Iran.
16. MalekSaeedi, H., Rezayi Moghadam, K. & Agili, A. (2010). Study of the knowledge of agricultural Jihad experts in Fars province in the field of organic agriculture, Iran Agriculture Extension and Education. Jihad, 6(2):49-61
17. Malekzadeh, Z., Ahmadi, S. & Mohamadalizadeh, F. (2010). Organic products. Paper presented at First National Conference on Student Conservation Ecology. University of Shahid Beheshti.
18. Norozi, A., Shahbazi, A. (2010). Promote the development of organic farming (biological) in rural areas of the country. Journal of Rural Development, 2(3): 1-22.
19. Ommani, A. R. (2001). Study the social and economic factors effective on adoption of low input sustainable agriculture wheat in Khuzestan province. Unpublished master’s thesis, Agricultural Education, Faculty of Agriculture, TarbiatModarres University, Tehran, Iran.
20. Polat, E., Demir, H. & Onus, A. N. (2008). Comparison of some yield and quality criteria in organically and conventionally-grown lettuce. African Journal of Biotechnology Vol.7 (9):1235-1239.
21. Rezapanah, M. R. (2016). Organic developmental requirements. Available on: http://iana.ir/fa/news/30398/
22. Sanderson, K. (2004). Extension support for organic farmers in the south: A function of attitude, knowledge, or confidence? University of Florida.
23. Shafie, F, Rezvanfar A, Sarmadian, F. (2008). Related factors influencing farmers' attitudes towards the use of soil conservation methods (case study of Karkheh and Dez Khuzestan). Jihad Magazine, 15(6):22-33.
24. Sharma, A. (2005). A handbook of organic farming. Agrobios, India.
25. Shiri, N., Safi-Sis, Y. & Kazem-Nadi, H. (2013). Study of Attitudes toward Sustainable Agriculture: A Case from Iran". International Research. Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 4(7): 1805-1812
26. Sodjinou, E., Glin, L. C., Nicolay, G., Tovignan, S. & Hinvi, J. (2015). Socioeconomic determinants of organic cotton adoption in Benin, West Africa. Agricultural and Food Economics, 3(1): 12
27. Stobbelaar, D. J., Casimir, G., Borghuis, J., Marks, I. Meije, L. & Zebeda, S. (2006). Adolescent's attitudes toward organic food: A survey of 15-to16 year's old school children. International Journal of Consumer studies.21:45-60.
28. Tatlidil, F. F., Boz, I. & Tatlidil, H. (2009). Farmers 'perception of sustainable agriculture and its determinants: A case study in Kahramanmaras province of Turkey. Environmental Development Sustainable, 11: 1091-1106.
29. Willer, H. (2011). Organic Agriculture Worldwide Key results from the global survey on organic agriculture. Journal of Research Institute of Organic Agriculture. www.Fibl.org.
30. Willer, H. & Julia, H. (2016). The world of organic Agriculture, statistics and Emerging Trends. International Federation of organic Agriculture Movements,(I FOAM).