Akhavan, F., Hosaini, S., M. and Chizari, M. (2012). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Participation of Water Users in Agricultural Management in Qazvin Province. Cooperative and Agricultural Quarterly, 11: 117-132.
Azkia, M. and Gafari, G. (2001). The Relationship between Trust and Social Participation in Rural Areas of Kashan. Journal of Sociological Studies, 17(2):3–31.
Baghaei, M., Chizari, M., and Mirzaei, A. (2006). Investigating the Factors of the Participation of Villagers in Watershed Projects and Presenting strategies to increase their participation; a case study: Zer river basin of Cheshmeh Honjan, Specialty of the Seminar on Planning for the Development of Water and Soil Partnership.
Brown, D. (1999). Principles and practice of forest co-management: evidence from West-Central Africa. European Union TropicalForestry Paper, vol. 2. European Commission and ODI, Brussels, London.
Brown, I. and Wocha C. (2017) Community Participation: Panacea for Rural Development Programmes in Rivers State, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Environment & Ecology. 3(1): 1-13.
Cohen, J. and Uphoff, N. (1980) 'Participation's place in rural development: Seeking clarity through specificity', World Development, 8: 213-235.
Coulibaly Lingani, P., Savadogo, P., Tigabu, M and Oden P.C. (2011). Factors influencing people participation in the forest management program in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Forest Policy and Economics, 13(4), 292–302.
Ehsani, N., Arayesh, M. B., and Chaharsoughi Amin, H. (2012). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Participation of Agricultural Cooperatives in Ilam Province. Cooperative and Agricultural Quarterly, 23(10):55-74.
Dedi, B. (2004). Short Communication Fishing Cooperatives Participation in Managing Nearshore Resources: The case in Capiz, Central Philippines, Fisheries Research.
10. George, S. (1992). Generalization in rural development: Eleven villages in south Gujarat, journal of International development،18 (Z), 434-762.
11. Habibi, B., Alipoor, H., and Kiadaliri, H. (2014). Investigating Foresters' Participation in Forest Management and How to Strengthen Participation; a case study: Babol kenar District, Babol County,Forest and Poplar Research Quarterly, 55:109-120.
12. Hasannejad, M., Kohansal, M.R., and Ghorbani, M. (2010). Factors Affecting the Participation of Rural Development Groups in Conservation Extension Activities of the International Carbon Sequestration Project in Iran,Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 2(3):105-123.
13. Heydarpoor, Tootkalh, Z., Shaebanali Fami, H., Asadi, A., and Malek Mohammadi, I. (2009). The role of membership in forestry cooperatives in exploiting forest resources in west of Mazandaran province, Cooperative and Agricultural Quarterly, 210& 211: 91-115.
14. Hejazi, Y. and Arabi, A. (2007). Study Factors affecting participation of performance in Balance of Livestock and rangeland projects. Quarterly of Iranian Natural Resources, 60 (2): 683-692.
15. ICA.(2003). Co-operatives for social ,economic and democratic development. Press release. Geneva, Switzerland, International Co-operative Alliance. Available at: www.ica.coop /publications /press/lasses/2003.9-25-ga-oslo.pdf.
16. Joens, M. J. (2003). Evaluation of Honduran Forestry Cooperatives: Case Studies, Unpublished M.Sc Thesis, Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Science in Forestry Michigan Technology University.
17. FAO.( 2001) Report of the Team of Specialists on Participation in Forestry. FAO, Rome
18. Khaleghi, N., and Hasan Ghasemi, T. M. (2004). The study Impact of Socioeconomic Issues on the Level of Participation of Ruminants in Rangeland Projects, Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 41(1): 181-190.
19. Khattak, G, M. (1998). GUNYAR-Resource conservation through community participation end of project. INCN, Pakistan program.
20. Kilander, K. and Kilander, Kjell. (2000). Cooperatives for the promotion of forestry in rural development. Unasylva -No 157-158-small- scale forest enterprises cooperatives for promotion of forestry in rural development.
21. Lise, W. (2000). “Factors influencing people’s participation in forest management in India”. Ecological Economics, 34: 379-392.
22. Malek Mohammadi, I. (1995). Research on Indicators of Peoples Participation in Management. Forest and Range Quarterly, 29: 25.
23. Motavali, M, (2005). The study of Barriers and Problems of Conservation of Natural Resources in Semnan Province with Extension Approach. Forest and Range Quarterly, 71: 69.
24. Mousaei, M. (2008).The individual and psychological characteristics affecting the participation of the stakeholders in the watershed management plans (Acase studyin Fars province). Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research.2 (1): 75-77.
25. Ned, N. and Franklin, D. (2003). What’s up? The newsletter of the international canopy network, 9(2): 5-15.
26. Owubah, C. E., Le Master, D. C., Bowker, J. M., and Lee, J. G. (2001). Forest tenure systems and sustainable forest management: the case of Ghana”.Forest Ecology and Management, 149, 253-264.
27. Sadeghi Garmaroodi, M. (2000). The role of people's participation in the preservation, rehabilitation and development of natural resources, Proceedings of the first Natural Resources, Participation and Development Conference, Office of Extension and Public Participation, Organization of forests and pastures, Tehran,Iran.
28. Samaram, E. (1995). How to Participate in the Cooperatives of Ghaleh Noo Village,Cooperative Office of Varamin County,Rural Cooperative Quarterly, 11(3):21-28.
29. Sayfi Khodashahri, H. (2009). The Effect of Fisheries Participation in Guilan Province Cooperative on Economic Performance of these Cooperatives, Cooperative and Agricultural Quarterly, 204 and 205: 35-42.
30. Shariati, M.R., Zyadbakhsh, S., and Varamini, N. (2005). Factors Affecting the Participation of Foresters in Protecting the Forests of the North and West of Iran, Forest and Range Quarterly, 67:47-57.
31. Warner, K., 2005. Involving Communities in Forest Management (DRAFT). FAO's Web Page www.fao.org/forestry/fon/fonp/cfu/cfu-e.stm.05.07.2005.