- Aynalem, B., and Genene, W. (2011). Impact of Livestock Credit and Socio-Economic Variables on Poverty: A Simulation Study of Rural Households in Eastern Hararghe Zone of Oromia Region, Ethiopia. African Centre for Food Security, University of KwaZulu-Natal, So South Africa.
- Azage, T., Berhanu, G., Hoekstra, B and Mekasha, Y. (2013). Smallholder dairy production and marketing systems in Ethiopia: IPMS experiences and opportunities for market-oriented development. IPMS Working Paper 31. ILRI, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Bedilu, D., Hussien, H.K, and Adem, K. (2014). An Analysis of Camel and Cow Milk Marketing Chain amongst Pastorals and Agro-Pastorals in Gursum and Babile Districts, Ethiopia Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 5(27): 129.
- Belay, D., Yisehak, K., Geert, P.J.J. (2011). Analysis of constraints facing urban dairy farmers and gender responsibility in animal management in Jimma Town. Af J Basic Appl Sci. 3:313–318
- Belay, D and Geert, P. J. J. (2016). Assessment of feed resources, feeding practices and coping strategies to feed scarcity by smallholder urban dairy producers in Jimma town, Ethiopia
- Birara, E and Zemen, A. (2016). Assessment of the Role of Livestock in Ethiopia: A Review American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research 11 (5): 405-410
- CSA(Central Statistical Agency). (2014). Area and production of major crops (Private Peasant Holdings, Meher Season), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- CSA (Central Statistical Agency). (2015). Area and production of major crops (Private Peasant Holdings, Meher Season), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Cochran, W.G. (1977). Sampling Techniques, 3rdedn, Wiley, New York.
10. DoARD (District of Agriculture and rural Development), (2014). Annual report, East Hararge, Ethiopia.
11. DoARD (District of Agriculture and rural Development), (2015). Annual report, East Hararge, Ethiopia
12. FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations), (2014). Crop Diversification and Marketing Development Project, Interim Report. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
13. Gatev,K., Koseva, D., Spasov,.,1991. General Theory of Statistics. 274.
14. GRM (Government Resources Management) International BV (Best Value). (2007). Livestock Development Master Plan Study. Phase I Report – Data Collection and Analysis. Volume 1 – Dairy.
15. Haile, W., Zelalem, Y., Yosef, T. (2012). Challenges and opportunities of milk production under different urban dairy farm sizes in Hawassa City, Southern Ethiopia. Af J Agric Res. 2012;7(26):3860–3866.
16. IGAD-LPI (Inter-Governmental Authority on Development-Livestock Policy Initiative), (2011). The contribution of livestock to the Ethiopian economy—part I
17. Lalrinsangpuii, M and Ravinder, M. (2016). Resource Use Efficiency in Milk Production in Mizoram State of North-East India. Division of Dairy Economics, Statistics & Management, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, Haryana, INDIA .DOI: 10.5958/2277 940X.2016.00041
18. Land O’Lakes, Inc. (2010). Ethiopia Dairy Value chains, USAID CA No 6633-A-00-05-00431-00 Land O’Lakes Inc. IDD. Addis Abeba, Ethiopia.
19. Nathaniel, M., Tsehay, R., Jan van der, L., Raphael, M. and Akke van der Zijpp. (2014). White Gold: Opportunities for Dairy Sector Development Collaboration in East Africa Centre for Development Innovation. Wageningen.
20. Teshager, A., Belay, D and Taye, T. (2013). Traditional cattle fattening and live animal marketing system in different agro ecologies of Ilu Ababora zone, Oromia, Ethiopia Global Veterinarian 10 (5): 620-625
21. Zewdie, A., Shiferaw, K and Berhanu, G. (2015). Sources of technical inefficiency of smallholder farmers in milk production in Ethiopia. LIVES Working Paper 3. Nairobi, Kenya: International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI).