Abel, S. (2009). Effects of Intragastric Capsaicum on Gastric Ulcer and Protacycl in Induced Cytoprotection in Rats, African Journal of Teacher Education, 24(5): 22 -27.
Achimugu, C. J. (2010) Economic of Fruit Marketing in Dekina local Government Area of Kogi State, Nigeria. Research project submitted to the Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, Faculty of Agriculture, Kogi State University, Anyigba. Pp 35.
Ali, M. K. and Aslam, M. (2003). Direct and Indirect marketing of fruits, vegetables in Nigeria: A Translog Profit Function Approach. Published in: Journal of Agricultural Research and Policies, 8(3): 16 – 21.
Aminu, A. (2009). Framework for Agricultural Market Analysis: Theories and Application. Ahmadu BelloUniversity Press Limited, Zaria. ISBN: 978-125-112-3, Pp184.
Baluk, S. and Daniel, J. S. (2009). Economic analysis of pepper production, marketing and management in Georgia. The Cooperative Extension Offers Educational Programmes, the university of Georgia Collage and Agricultural and Environmental science and Valley State University. AGECON 05- www.ces.uga.edu/agriculture/agecon
Bosland, P. W. and Votava, E. T. (2000). Pepper, vegetable and spice Capsicum. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 41(2):102-103.
Dimelu, I. N. (2010). Preservation Responsibilities of Homemakers in Processing, Storage and Preservation of pepper (capsicum species) in Southern Nigeria, African Journal of Teacher Education, 1(1): 185-114.
Effiong, E. D. (2005). Efficiency in production in selected Livestock Enterprise in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Unpublished Ph.D Dissertation, Department of Agricultural Economics, Micheal okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike. Pp132
Emeka, N.C,Akogwu, C. I. and Ugwu, J. N. (2014). Cost-return analysis of cocoyam marketing in Nsukka agricultural zone of Enugu State, Nigeria, Sky Journal of Agricultural Research, 3(11): 215-222.
10. Ibitoye, S. J. (2010) Influence of Farm size, Educational status and Farm income on the Adoption of Maize Varieties in Kogi State, Nigeria. American-Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 4(1): 20 – 25.
11. Ibrahim, F. D. (2002). The Role of Women in Marketing of Melon Seeds in Niger state, In: proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association. Edited by Jibowo, A. A. Ladele, A. A. And Ogunwale, A. B. Pp 114-121.
12. Idah P.A, E.S.A Ajisegiri and M.G. Yisa (2007) Fruits and Vegetables Handling and Transportation in Nigeria. Journal of Assumption University of Thailand, 10(3): 176 -183.
13. Idrisa, Y.I, Ogunbameru, B.O. and Madukwe, M.C. (2012). Logit and Tobit analyses of the determinants of likelihood of adoption and extent of adoption of improved soybean seed in Borno State, Nigeria. Greener Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 16(2): 37-45.
14. NPC. (2006). National Population Commission Abuja Nigeria, Census 2006 Final Result- Kogi State.
15. Nwaru, J. C. (2004). Rural Credit Market and Arable Crop Production in Imo State, Nigeria. Unpublished Ph.D Dissertation, Department of Agricultural Economics, Micheal okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike. Pp 348
16. Onyenweaku, C. E and Ezeh, N. O. A. (2012). Trends in Production, Area and Productivity of cocoyam in Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics & Rural Development - 4 (2): pp 94-100 2012 © IJAERD, 2012 Produced by IJAERD Press - Nigeria, 2012 Nigeria.
17. Osuji, K. (2010). Yam Marketing in Nigeria Journal Of Agricultural and Social Research (JASR) 9(2): 18-24.
18. Sagoe, R., Marfo, K. A., Dankyi, A. A. (2001). The Potentials of Cocoyam production in Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences, 6(1):10-14.
19. Takele, E. (2014). Costs and Profitability analysis for bell pepper production in the oxnard plain, ventura county, 2012-13 Agricultural Economics/Farm Management, A Project Report by University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) Southern California, Pp 1-16
20. Tsoho, B. A and Salau, S. A. (2012). Profitability and constraints to dry season vegetable production under fadama in Sudan savannah ecological zone of Sokoto State, Nigeria Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics, 4(7): 214-218
21. Usman, J. and Bakar, U.M. (2013). Profitability of Small Scale Dry Season Tomato production in Adamawa States, Nigeria. ARPN Journals of Science and technology, 3(6): 113-117.