- Amirnezhad, H and Rafiei, H .(2009). The study of the effect of socioeconomic factors on the participation of farmers in the components of rangelands. Scientific Journal of Rangeland, 3 (3): 722-710.
- Arayesh, B., and Faraj Allah Hosseini, J. (2010). Regression Analysis of Factors Affecting People's Participation in Conservation, Revival, Development and Utilization of Renewable Natural Resources from the Viewpoint of Natural Resources Experts in Ilam Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Science and Technology of Agriculture), 24 (1): 49-58.
- Azizi Khalkheili T and Zamani GH .(2009) Farmer participation in irrigation management: The case of Doroodzan Dam Irrigation Network, Iran. Agricultural Water Management 96: 859-865.
- Azkia, M., Firoozabadi, S.A. (2004). Social capital and its role in productive formations (case study of Karkheh watershed). Journal of Sociology of Iran, 4: 49-72.
- Bagaey, M., Chizari, M., Fealy, S. and Merzaey, A. (2006). Investigation inhabits factors on non-participation of rural people in watershed projects (case study: Zarcheshmeh Honchan). Seminar of participatory development planning of soil and water. Semnan.Iran.
- Bhaskar, P., Pankaj, L.,and Pankaj, Y. (2014). IMPACTS OF INTEGRATED WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROGRAM IN SOME TRIBAL AREAS OF INDIA. Journal of Environmental Research And Development. Vol. 8 No. 04,.1005-1015.
- Duram, L. A. and Brown, K. C. (1999). Assessing public participation in U.S watershed. Planning Initiatives Society and Natural Resource, 12: 455-460.
- Environmental Protection Agency. (2019). A look at the state of the country's soil and water resources. The statistics.
- Ghanbari, Y., and Ghodsi, J. (2008). Investigation the socio-economic effects of watershed activities on rural stakeholders in Tangkhoshk Samirom Township. Journal Research of Esfahan University, 29(1), 195-204.
10. Hematzadeh, Y., and Khaliqy, N. (2006). Investigation affective factors on non-participation of stakeholders in watershed projects (case study: Kachekn Golestan Province). Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources, 13(4), 88-101.
11. Heydari, Gh., Rainani, H., Aghili, S.M. And Ghorbani, C. (2010). The Relationship between Advocacy Support Services and Participation of Suppliers in Rangeland Projects (Case Study, Baleh Rangelands, North of Iran). Journal of Water and Soil Conservation Researches, 17 (4): 66-47.
12. Hossenpour, A. (1993). Investigation necessary of participation and determining the training needs of rural rancher’s farmers for contribute to soil conservation and watershed management in Hezar. In Amol Township. Unpublished Thesis in Agricultural Extension and education, Faculty of agriculture, Tarbiyat Modares University.
13. Kerr, J., Pangare, G., and Pangare, V. L.(2002). Watershed development projects in India: An evaluation. Research Report 127, International Food Policy Research Institute. Washington, DC: IFPRI.
14. Khaleghi, N. and Ghasemi, H (2004). Investigating the Impact of Socioeconomic Problems on the Participation Rate of Ruminants in Rangeland Projects (North of Golestan Province). Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources, 11 (1): 1-10.
15. Mahmoodzadeh, J ., and Sabouri, M.S. (2014). STUDY ON FACTORS AFFECTING FARMERS’ TENDENCY TO ESTABLISH PRODUCTION COOPERATIVES BY FACTOR ANALYSIS IN MAHABAD (WEST AZARBAIJAN PROVINCE,
16. Merghasemi, S.A. (2014). Necessity of symbolism to promote the culture of natural resources. Forestry and Rangeland Watershed Organization porta.http://frw.org.ir/00/Fa/News/News.aspx?nwsId=32526
17. Mirdamadi, S.M., Salehi, F. (2004). Investigating the role of nongovernmental organizations in preserving and revitalizing forests and pastures of Mazandaran province. Forest and Range Journal (65): 56-63.
18. Mosaey, A. (2009). Investigation affective factors on non-participation of stakeholders in watershed projects (case study: Fars Province). Journal of Agricultural Extension and Economic, 2(2), 65-85.
19. Mutekanga, F.P., Kessler, A ., Laber, K., and Visser, S. (2013). The Use of Stakeholder Analysis in Integrated Watershed Management. Experiences From the Ngenge Watershed, Uganda. Mountain Research and Development 33(2):122-131
20. Pato, M. (2019). Report on activities of watershed management in Mahabad city. (Unpublished). Mahabad Natural Resources Office.
21. Pirebabi, A. (2018). Watershed measures in the catchment area of Mahabad dam. Responsible for the Center for the Promotion and Service of Oriental Mangrove Agriculture.
22. Pourshriati, R. Karimian, AS. And Fattahi Ardakani, A. (2011). Investigation of the most important factors affecting participation and lack of participation of water loggers in implementation of related projects and projects. Seventh National Survey of Watershed Management Sciences and Engineering.
23. Rasouliazar, S. (2019). Survey the situation of Mahabad Dam capabilities. Report of the Water Resources Conservation Council.
24. Rasouliazar, S. Hesami, S. (2014). The Importance of Water Resources Management in Agriculture. (Unpublished). Islamic Azad University, Mahabad Branch, Research methodology lesson, Agricultural Management Group.
25. Reddy, V. R., Reddy, M. G., Galab, S., Soussan, J. and Baginski, O. S. (2004). Participatory watershed development in India: Can it sustain rural livelihoods. Development and Change, 35 (2): 297-326.
26. Renfro, R. Z. (2004). The value of participation in development- relevance to soil and water onservation. Retrieved from http:// www. adbi.org/ files /the_value_of_participation_in_development_keynote_ final.pdf
27. Sadeghi, S, H, Sharify, F., Frotan, A., & Rezaey, M. (2004). Quanitative appraisal of watershed projects. (Case study: catchment watershed of Keshar). Journal of Research and Constriction in Natural Resources, 65, 96-102.
28. Shah, A. (2001). Who benefits from participatory watershed development? Lessons from Gujarat,India. London: International institute for Economic Development (IIED), Gatekeeper series no.97.
29. Wani, S. P., Singh, H. P., Sreedevi, T. K., Pathak, P., Rego, T. J., Shiferaw, B. and Iyer,S. R. (part3/case examples/ case 7). (2005). Farmer-Participatory Integrated watershed Management: Adarsha Watershed, Kothapally India.
30. Yganand, B. and Gebremedhin, T. (2006). Participatory watershed management for sustainable rural livelihoods in India. Selected working paper prepared for presentation at the Southern Agricultural Economics Association Annual Meetings Orlando, Florida, February 5-8.