- Alfayad, Z., & Arif, L.S.M. (2017). Employee Voice and Job Satisfaction: An Application of Herzberg's Two-factor Theory. International Review of Management and Marketing. Econjournals. 7(1): 150-156.
- Ashwathapa, K. (2008). Human Resource Management. New Delhi: McGraw-Hill Limited
- Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization. (2019). Introducing tasks and responsibilities of AREEO. Available from: http://www.areeo.ac.ir/HomePage.aspx?TabID=3613&Site=AREEO&Lang=fa-IR
- Babu, A. R., Singh, Y. P., & Sachdeva, R. K. (1997). Managing human resources
within extension. In E. Burton, R. Swanson, P. Bentz, & J. A. Sofranko (Eds).,
Improving agricultural extension: A reference manual. Food and Agriculture
Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
- Baah, K., & Amoako, G. K. (2011). Application of Frederick Herzberg’s two-factor theory in assessing and understanding employee motivation at work: A Ghanaian Perspective. European Journal of Business and Management. 3(9):1–8.
- Bakotic, D., & Babic, T. B. (2013). Relationship between working conditions and job satisfaction: The case of Croatian Page 14 of 15. Shipbuilding Company. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 4 (2):206–213.
- Beheshti Far, M., Nekoui Moghaddam, M., (2010). The Relationship between Managers' Ethical Behavior with Job Satisfaction, Department of Public Administration, Islamic Azad University, Rafsanjan Branch, Ethics in Technology Sciences. 5(1-2): 67-73.(In Persian)
- Bessell, I., Dicks, B., Wysocki A., Kepner, K. (2012). Undestanding motivation: an effective tool for managers. Univercity of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. Available from: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/HR/HR01700.pdf
- Chambers, R. (1989). Editorial introduction: Vulnerability, coping and policy. IDS Bulletin, 20(2): 1–7. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/idsb.1989.20.issue-
10. Chandrasekar, K. (2011). Workplace environment and its impact organizational performance in public sector organizations. International Journal of Enterprise
Computing and Business Systems, 1(1):1–19.
11. Deeter-Schmelz, D. R., & Sojka, J. Z. (2003). Developing effective salespeople: exploring the link between emotional intelligence and sales performance. The International Journal of Organizational Analysis. 11(3):211–220. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/eb028972
12. De Grip, A., Sieben, I., Stevens, F. (2009). Are more competent workers more satisfied? Labour. 23(4):589‑607.
13. Farhaniyah, M. (2001). Job Satisfaction in the Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, thesis of Management and Social Sciences. Tehran Central branch. Islamic Azad University.( In Persian)
14. Gholizadeh, M.R., Fani, A.A., Ahmadvand, A.M., (2010). Investigating the Impact of Leadership Styles on Job Satisfaction of Law Enforcement Personnel (Case Study of the Deputy Staff of the NAJA), Human Development of Police.7 (28): 29-45.(In Persian)
15. Ghasemi Nejad, A. (2002). Determining the Relationship between Organizational Climate with Job Stress and Job Satisfaction of Teachers, MSc Thesis, School of Educational Sciences, Isfahan University. (In Persian)
16. Giese, G.M., & Avoseh, M.B. (2018). Herzberg’s Theory of Motivation as a Predictor of Job Satisfaction: A Study of Non-academic Community College Employees. Excellence and Innovation in Teaching and Learning. 2(1):38-52.
17. Herzberg, F., Mausner, B., & Snyderman, B. B. (1959). The Motivation to work. New
York: John Wiley & Sons, 2nd Ed.
18. Hussein, S., Moriarty, J., Stevens, M., Sharpe, E., Manthorpe, J. (2013), Organisational factors, job satisfaction and intention to leave among newly qualified social workers in England. Social Work Education, 33(3): 381‑396.(In Persian)
19. Hulin, C.L., Judge, T.A. (2003), Job attitudes. In: Borman, W.C., Ligen, D.R., Klimoski, R.J., editors. Handbook of Psychology: Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. p255-276
20. Jahani, F., Farazi, A.A., Rafiei, M., Jadid, R., Anbari, Z., (2009). Job Satisfaction and its Related Factors in Arak Hospital Staff. Arak University of Medical Sciences Journal, 2010, 13(1): 32-39.
21. Jolaii, S., Jalili, H.R., Rafiei, F., Haghani, F., Haji Babaei, F., (2011). Investigating the Relationship between Nurses Workplace Ethical Environment and Job Satisfaction in Selected Wards of Tehran University of Medical Sciences Educational Centers, Medical Ethics. 5(15). 11-24. (In Persian)
22. Karami, A., & Fanaee, A. (1994). Theories in agricultural extension. Tehran
Directory of Extension and Public Participation. Minitry of Jehad Keshavarsi, 305.(In Persian)
23. Kim, J., MacDuffie, J.P., Pil, F.K. (2010), Employee voice and organizational performance: Team versus representative influence. Human Relations, 63(3), 371-394.
24. Locke, E. A. (1976). The Nature and Causes of Job Satisfaction. In Dunnette, M. D.
(Ed.), Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (pp. 1297-1349).
Chicago: Rand McNally.
25. Maslow, A. H. (1943). A Theory of Human Motivation. Pyschological Review. 50. 390-396.
26. Marica, M., Elise, D., Anita, j., Van der, K. (2009). Component structure of job satisfaction based on Herzberg’s theory. Thesis of management. University of Brescia, Italy.
27. McClelland, D. C. (1965). Achievement Motivation can be developed. Harvard Business Review, 43 (6), 6-24.
28. Moxley, L. S. (1977). Job Satisfaction of Faculty Teaching Higher Education: An Examination of Herzberg’s Dual-Factor Theory and Porter’s Need Satisfaction Research, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Michigan.
29. Robertson, J. (1998). Introduction to Society, Hossein Behravan, Tehran, Astan Quds Razavi, Third Edition.
30. Nogani, M., Imanian, M., Hosseini, S.K., (2007). Assessment of Job Satisfaction in Staff of Khorasan Razavi General and Technical Education Departments and its Related Factors, Journal of Social Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. 12(1). 171-143.
31. Rafiei, M., Jahani, F., Mousavi Pour, S., (2011). Job Satisfaction of Arak University of Medical Sciences Faculty Members, Arak University of Medical Sciences Journal (Rahavard Danesh) April & May. 14(1). 35-45.
32. Rahman, Kh.U. Akhter, W., and Ullah Khan, S. (2017). Factors affecting employee job satisfaction: A comparative study of conventional and Islamic insurance. Cogent Business & Management. Vol. 4(1). Pp. 1-15.
33. Ranjbar, M., Vahidshahi, S., (2007). Investigating Factors Affecting Job Satisfaction of Medical Faculty Members of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences in 2006, Strides in Development of Medical Education, Journal of Medical Education Research Center, Volume 4, Number 2, and pp. 92-99.
34. Raziq, A., & Maulabakhsh, R. (2015). Impact of Working Environment on Job Satisfaction. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23, 717–725. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(15)00524-9
35. Rich, B.L., Lepine, J.A., Crawford, E.R. (2010), Job engagement: Antecedents and effects on job performance. Academy of Management Journal, 53(3), 617-635.
36. Robbins, S. (1995). Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior (Individual Behavior), Volume One, Translation, Parsaian, Ali. Arabi, S.M., Tehran, Office of Cultural Research.
37. Safi, M.H., Fallahi Khashkatab, M., Russell, M., Rahgozar, M., (2010). Personal, Environmental and Occupational Factors Influencing Job Satisfaction of Faculty Members of University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Developmental Strides in Medical Education. 7(1).34-43. (In Persian)
38. Sell, L., & Cleal, B. (2011). Job satisfaction, work environment, and rewards: Motivational theory revisited. LABOUR, 25(1), 1–23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/labr.2011.25.issue-1
39. Shafi abadi, A. (2005). Academic and Career Guidance, Tehran, Payam Noor University Press and Publication Center.(In Persian)
40. Sinha, D., Shukla, K.S. (2012), Comparative study of job satisfaction of the employees of private and public sector banks. V3 Journal of Management (e-Journal), 1(1), 1-96.
41. Spector, P. E. (1997). Job Satisfaction: Application, Assessment, Causes, and Consequences. Thousand Oaks (CA): Sage.
42. Steingrímsdóttir, H. (2012). The Relationship Between Internal Communication and Job Satisfaction. A Case Study. Master Thesis. Copanhagen Bussiness School.
43. Tariq, M., Ramzan, M., & Riaz, A. (2013). The impact of employee turnover on the efficiency of the organization. Interdiciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business. Vol .4(9).700–711.
44. Temple, J.C. (2013), a Quantitative Study of Factors Contributing to Perceived Job Satisfaction of Information Technology Professionals Working in California Community Colleges. Doctoral Dissertation. University of La Verne.
45. Wood, O. R. (1976). Measuring Job Satisfaction of the Community College Staff. Community College Review, 3 (3), 56-64.
46. Zahedi, MR., Balahang, H., Ghafari, M., (2000). Job Satisfaction of Health Care Workers in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, 1997-78, Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2( 3). 27-33. (In Persian)