- Abdulhamed, A. J. (2017). Risk Management Challenges in the Financial Institutions American Journal of Engineering Research, 6 (4), 34-39
- Alemayehu, G., Abebe, S. and John, W. (2006). Growth Poverty and Inequality in Ethiopa Which way for Pro-Poor Growth in Ethiopia, pp 1-35
- Alimi, T and Ayanwale A.B. (2005). Risk and Risk Management Strategies in Onion production in Kebbi State, Nigeria Journal of Social Science, 10(1), 1-8.
- Bernardin, H. J. (2010). Human Resource Management: An Experiential Approach, (5th Ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin. 201pp.
- Capitanio F. (2008). Risk Management through Insurance and Environmental Externalities from Agricultural Input Use; an Italian Case Study, Paper Prepared for the 109th EAAE Seminar. Virtebo, Italy, November, 20-21st, 2008.
- CBN. (2009) Central Bank of Nigeria. Statistical Bulletin. Nigeria, CBN.
- Kibui, N and Mamori, M. (2014). Effects of Credit Risk Management on Financial Performance of SACCOS, A case study of Harambee SACCO, International Academic Journal of Information Sciences and Project Management, 1(3), 157-172.
- Kohansal, M.R., Ghorbani, M. and Mansoori, H (2008) Effect of Credit Accessibility of Farmers on Agricultural Investment and Investigation of Policy Options in Khorasan-Rasavi Province. Journal of Applied Sciences, 8(23), 4455-4459.
- 9. Korir, L. K. (2011). Risk Management Among Agricultural Households and the Role of off Farm Investments in Usain Gishu County Kenya, M.Sc.Thesis Egerton University Kenya, pp, 61.
10. Malimba, M. P. G. (2009). Repayment Behaviour in Credit and savings Cooperative Societies: Empirical and Theoretical Evidence from Rural Rwanda, International Journal of Social Economics, 36(3), 9-12.
11. Manfredo, R.M. Richards, T.J. & McDermott, S. (2003). Agricultural Cooperatives and Risk Management: Impact on Financial Performance. Paper Prepared for Presentation at the America Agricultural Economics Association. Annual Meeting. Montreal, PP 21-28.
12. Martin, D.X. (2012). Risk and the Future of Quality. Journal for Quality & Participation, 35(3), 9-12.
13. Nwankwo, F. (2013). Effect of Cooperatives on the Savings Behaviour of Members in Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State, Nigeria An International Multidisciplinary Journal of Ethiopia 7(1), 209-227.
14. Nwosu, C. S. (2005). Comparative economics of resource among ADP and non-ADP contact farmers in Orlu Agricultural zone of Imo State, Nigeria in A. M. Orheruata et al. (Eds). Agricultural Rebirth for Improved production in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 39th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria. Held at the University of Benin City, Nigeria. October, 2005, (pp. 17-23)
15. Ogah, O. M. (2011). Evaluation of First Bank Agricultural Credit and its impact on income of users in Kaduna and Katsina States, Nigeria, Ph.D Dissertation, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria.pp 120
16. Phinstrup-Anderson (2001) as cited by Korir L.K (2011) Risk Management Among Agricultural Households and the Role of off Farm Investments in Usain Gishu County Kenya, M.Sc.Thesis Egerton University Kenya pp 61
17. Rejda, G. E. (2008). Principles of Risk Management and Insurance Empirical and Theoretical Evidence from Rural Rwanda, International Journal of Social Economics, 36(3), 9-12.
18. Wateman L. (2002). Building a Comprehensive Risk Management in Risk Management Practices of Agriculture Cooperatives in Thailand by Korakot, S. (2005). International Graduate School of Business, Division of Business University of South Australia pp 138.
t;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";mso-fareast-font-family:"Arial Unicode MS"'>World Bank. (2019). The World Bank In Nigeria. Overview, Available on the: https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/overview