- Asadi, A., Akbari, M., Fami, H. S. & Alambaigi, A. (2008). An Assessment of Farmers Willingness to Pay for Wheat Consultant Engineers Project: In Iran. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 3(4), 706-711.
- Behtash, M, J, Ajili, A. and Ashrafi, P. (2006). Attitudes of agricultural extension staff in the northwestern region of Khuzestan towards the privatization of agricultural extension and its effective factors, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 2(2), 111-120.
- Blum, M.L., Cofini, F. And Sulaiman, V.R. (2020). Agricultural Extension In Transition Worldwide Policies And Strategies For Reform. Rom, FAO.
- Christoplos, I. (2010). Mobilizing the potential of rural and agriculture extension. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). Available: www.fao.org/home/en
- DLEC. (2019). Strengthening Private Sector Extension and Advisory Services Portfolio Review Developing Local Extension Capacity (DLEC) Project August 2019. Developing Local Extension Capacity Project. USAID, Washington D.C. https://b2n.ir/145612
- Narmada, R., Bakhshi Jahromi, A. (2020). Factors Affecting Attitude of Iranian Pistachio Farmers toward Privatizing Extension Activities: Case of Kerman Province. Iran Agricultural Research, 38(2), 17-24.
- Opio-Odongo, J. 2000, ‘Roles and Challenges of Agricultural Extension in Africa’. In: Breth, S.A. ed. Innovative Extension Education in Africa, Sasakawa African Association, pp. 89–103.
- Panahi, F and Ziaei Mehr, M. (1396). Identifying Factors Affecting the Attitudes of Public Sector Experts Towards the Privatization of Agricultural Extension and Education Services: A Case Study of Khuzestan Province. Agricultural Education Management Research, 9 (40), 15-31.
- Patrick Chuks, A. (2012). Farmers’ Knowledge and Perception regarding Privatization and Commercialization of Agricultural Extension Services in Delta State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Science, Research and Technology in Extension and Education Systems, 2(4), 175-179.
10. Rivera, W.M. & Sulaiman, R.V. 2009. Extension: object of reform, engine for innovation, In: Outlook on Agriculture, 38(3), 267–273.
11. World Bank. 2006. Institutional Innovation in Agricultural Research and Extension Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean. Washington, DC.