Akibu, Y. (2014). Tomato Production in Nigeria: Prospect of Bright Future. Retrieved on 27th February, 2019, from http://www.belvynaglobal.com/tomato-production-in-nigeria-prospects-of-a-bright-future
Anonymous. (2019). History of Tomatoes. Retrieved on 22nd February, 2019 from
Cox, B. (2015). Field Production of Organic Tomatoes. Retrieved on 2nd March, 2019 from https://articles.extension.org/pages/18653/field-production-of-organic-tomatoes
Emana, B., Afari-Sefa, V., Nenguwo, N., Ayana, A., Kebede, D. and Mohammed, H. (2017). Characterisation of Pre- and Postharvest Losses of Tomato Supply Chain in Ethiopia. Agriculture and Food Security, 63, 1-11.
Ghorbani, R., Jahan, M., and Asadi, G. A. (2006). Effects of Organic Fertilisers and Compost Extracts on Organic Tomato Production. Aspects of Applied Biology, 79, 113-116.
Giovannucci, E. (1999). Tomatoes, Tomato-Based Products, Lycopene, and Cancer:
Review of the Epidemiologic Literature. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 91(4), 317-331.
Heeb, A., Lundegardh, B., Savage, G. P. and Ericsson, T. (2006). Impact of organic and inorganic fertilizers on yield, taste, and nutritional quality of tomatoes. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, 169(4), 535 – 541 DOI: 10.1002/jpln.200520553.
Iwuoha, J. P. (2017). Tomato Millionaires in the Making: How these 4 Smart
Entrepreneurs are Making Money from Africa’s Tomato Problems. Retrieved on 6th March,
2019, from http://www.smallstarter.com/get-inspired/how-these-4-smart-entrepreneurs-are-making-money-from-africas-tomato-problems/
Jones, J. B. (2015). Growing Tomatoes. Retrieved on 12th February 2019 from www.growtomatoes.com/tomato-world-production-statistics.
10. Kutawa, I. I. (2016). Empirical Evidence on Contract Farming in Northern Nigeria: Case Study of Tomato Production. Asian Economic and Social Society, 6(12), 240-253.
11. Magee, E. (2019). Health Properties of Tomatoes. Retrieved on 27th February, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/food-ecipes/features/health-properties-tomatoes#1
12. Makinde, A., Jokanola, O. O., Adedeji, J. A., Awogbade, A. L. and Adekunle, A. F. (2016). Impact of Organic and Inorganic Fertilisers on the Yield, Lycopene and Some Minerals in Tomato (Lycopersicum Esculentum Mill) Fruit. European Journal of Agriculture and Forestry Research, 4(1), 18-26.
13. Maliwichi, L. L.; Pfumayaramba, T.K. and Katlego, T. (2014). An Analysis of Constraints that Affect Smallholder Farmers in the Production of Tomatoes in Ga-Mphahlele, Lepellenkumbi Municipality, Limpopo Province, South Africa. Journal Human Ecology, 47(3), 269-274
14. Monroe Works Worldwide, MWW. (2018). Organic Fertiliser Vs Chemical Fertiliser – Does it Matter? https://www.monroeworks.com/contact.html. Retrieved on 25th March 2019.
15. Ogundare, S. K.; Babalola, T. S.; Hinmikaiye, A. S. and Oloniruha, J. A. (2015). Growth and Fruit Yield of Tomato as Influenced by Combined Use of Organic and Inorganic Fertilisers in Kabba, Nigeria. European Journal of Agriculture and Forestry Research, 3(3), 48-56.
16. Ogunniyi, L.T and Oladejo, J.A. (2011). Technical Efficiency of Tomato Production in Oyo State, Nigeria. Agricultural Science Research Journal, 1(4), 84 – 91.
17. Oladejo, Joana Adefemi (2015). Effects of Credit Accessibility on Performance of Tomato
Market in Osun State, Nigeria. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences, 6(7), 277-283.
18. Tsado, E. K. (2016). The Best Source of Compost for Tomato Production: A Study of Tomato in Niger State, Nigeria. European Journal of Agriculture and Forestry Research, 4(2), 50-59.
19. United States Department of Agriculture, USDA (2018). Tomatoes. Retrieved on 5th March, 2019, from https://www.agmrc.org/commodities-products/vegetables/tomatoes
20. Zhengzhou First Industries, ZFI (2018). The Biggest Tomato Exporter is Netherlands. Retrieved from https://fruitprocess.com/fruitprocess-news/the-biggest-tomato-exporter-is-netherlands/ on 6th March, 2019.
21. Zoran, Ilic S.; Nikolaos, Kapoulas and Ljubomir, Sunic (2014). Tomato Fruit Quality from
Organic and Conventional Production. Organic Agriculture towards Sustainability, 7, 147-169 http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/58239.