1) Chandra, M. P. (2005). A study on entrepreneurial behavior of farmers in Raichur District of Karnataka. M.Sc. Thesis University of Agricultural sciences, Dharwad, India.
2) Ezeibe, A. B. C., Diogu, G. O., Eze, J. U. Chiaha, G. U. and Nwokenna, E. N. (2013), Women Entrepreneurship as a Cutting Edge for Rural Development in Nigeria, International Institute for Science, Technology and Education, 3(5): 156-162.
3) FAO (Food and Agricultural Organisation). (2011). A Cassava Industrial Revolution in Nigeria.www.fao.org/doerep/007/y5548e/y5548e0b.htm (Accessed on January 8, 2014).
4) Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD). (2006). National Programme for Food Security, Expansion Phase Project 2006 (2010) (Main Report).
5) Guilford, J. P. (1954). Psychometric Methods. Tata Mcgraw Hill Pub. Co., Bombay, India.
6) Hellriegel, D. and Slocum J. W. (1996). Management. 7th Edition. Cincinnati: South Western College Publishing.
7) Hisrich, R. D. (2005), Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation. 5th Edition. Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
8) Kalaskar, A. P., Shinde, P. S., Bhople, R. S. and Geeta, M. H. (2001). Factors influencing knowledge of cotton growers about integrated pest management practices in cotton. Maharashtra Journal of Extension Education, 16: 386-399.
9) Nagesha, P. N. (2005) study on entrepreneurial behavior of vegetable seed producing farmers of Haven District. M.Sc. thesis University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, India.
10)Narayana Swamy, B. K. (1996). Small Farmers Development: Co-operative as a Desirable Model. Paper presented in the seminar on re-discovering co-operation held during November, 19-21, 1996, At IRMA, Anand.
11)Nicholas, D. C., Mulangu, F and Porto, G. (2012). Food Production and Consumption Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa: Prospects for the Transformation of the Agricultural Sector. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Working Paper 2012-011, Regional Bureau for Africa.
12)Nomesh Kumar, N. and Narayanaswamy, B. K. (2000). Entrepreneurial behaviour and socio-economic characteristics of farmers who adopted sustainable agriculture in India. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 13(1) : pp. 83-90.
13)Palmurugan M, Jhamtani A and Padaria R N. (2008). Entrepreneurial behaviour of vanilla growers of Tamil Nadu and Kerala, Indian Journal of Extension Education, 44: pp. 58-65.
14)Patil, V. G., Mahadik, R. P. and Patil, A. S. (1999). Entrepreneurial behaviour of littlegourd growers. Maharashtra Journal of Extension Education, 18 : 240- 243.
15)Petrin, T. (1994). Entrepreneurship as an economic force in rural development, Keynote Paper presented at the Seventh FAO/REU International Rural Development Summer School, Herrsching, Germany, 8-14 September, 1994.
16)Rao, M. S. and Dipak, D. (2003). Entrepreneurial behaviour of vegetable growers. Journal of Research. ANGRAU, 31(1): 101-104.
17)Rao M. S. and De, D.(2009). Dimensions of Entrepreneurial behaviour, Indian Journal of Extension Education, 45(1 and 2): pp.16-20.
18)Shoji, L. B., Kerobim, L., Kushwaha, S., Meena, L. K. and Kumar, P. (2014). Agripreneurship Development as a Tool to Upliftment of Agriculture, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(3): 1-4.
19)Subrahmanyeswari, B. and Veeraraghava Reddy K. (2003), Entrepreneurial Behavioral of Rural Dairy Women, Madras Agricultural Journal, 30(1-3): 173-175
20)Subrahmanyeswari, B., Veeraraghava Reddy, K and Sudhakar Rao, B. (2007). Entrepreneurial behavior of rural women farmers in dairying: a multidimensional analysis. Livestock Research for Rural Development. Available: website://lrrd.org/lrrd19/1/subr19015htm [April,14, 2012].
21)Ukpata, S. I. and Onyeukwu, P. E. (2014). Empowering Women in Agri-business and Agri- preneurship: The Dialectics of Socio-cultural Impediments on Economic Development in Nigeria, European Journal of Business and Management, 6(6): 68-77.
22)Usman, B. U., Ibrahim, A. M., Salihu, S. (2013). Achieving National Transformation Agenda in Nigeria through Entrepreneurship (A Review), Journal of Management and Corporate Governance, 5(2): 1-11.
23)Vijay Kumar, K. (2001). Entrepreneurship behaviour of floriculture farmers in Ranga Reddy district of Andhra Pradesh. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.