1. Bakhtiari, H & Shariat, S., (2012). Study the effects of tourism development on indicators of sustainable development (case study: Complex of Boshigan villages), Second National Conference on Sustainable Rural Development, Hamadan University.
2. PapliYazdi, M. H. (2003). Rural development theories, Samt publication, Tehran. Page 53.
3. JomehPoor, M. and Ahmadi, Sh. (2012). Tourism impact on sustainable rural livelihood (Case Study: Baraghan village, city of Savojbolagh), Rural Studies, No. 1, 33-63. 4. Hanachi, P and Kosheshgaran, A. A. (2012). Conservation and development in the valuable rural textures, Publication of Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation.
5. Rezvani, M.R. (2006). Second home tourism and its impacts on rural areas, Geographical Studies, No. 54, Tehran University Press. p. 112. 6. Ghaffari, R. (2008). Tourism and sustainable urban development , Tehran: Sepehr Publication, No. 63. Page 21. 7. Kamari, T. (2013). Study the mechanisms of rural tourism development in the village of Khoran. Master's thesis. Islamic Azad University, Ilam branch. 8. Kargar, B. (2008). Urban development and tourism industry in Iran. Tehran: Publications of geographical organization. 9. Masumi, M. (2007). Nature of tourism, Peike Kosar Publication, Tehran. p. 104.
10. Mirlotfi, M.R., and Sargolzaee, F. (2013). Impacts of tourism on sustainable rural development, case study: Sehkoheh village of Zabol city. FourthNational Student Conference on Geography University Zabol. 11. Felsenstien, B and Fleisher, A. (2004). Support for Rural Tourism, it Does make a Difference? Annals of Tourism Research. 27 (4): 1007-1024. 12. Lorio, M. & Corsale, A. (2010). Rural tourism and livelihood strategies in Romania. Journal of Rural Stud. 26 (3): 152-162. 13. Panyik E, Costa, A and Ratz, T. (2011). Implementing integrated rural tourism: An event-based approach. Tourism Management. 32 (6): 1352-1363. 14. Rattanasu Wongchai, N. (1998). Rural tourism - the impact on rural community's Thailand. Food and fertilizer technology center. Department of career sciences Kasetsart University.