1. Hazrati, M. (1998). Survey of Internet use by faculty University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran Shahid Beheshti University, Master of Library Science and Informatics. Department of Management and Medical Information Science, Tehran.
2. Accascina, G and Victor, G. (2003). Information and Communication Technology as
Development Tool. [Online] Available on: http://www.itc.gov.fj/docs/ADB_ICT4D_Pacific.pdf.
3. Al-Ammari, J. A. (2004). Benefits and Barriers to Implementing Computer Use in Qatari Elementary Schools as Perceived by Female Teachers, an Exploratory Study. Available on: http://www.ohiolink.edu/ ETD/ view.cgi? ohiou 1089745726.
4. Blair, T. (1997). Foreword in connecting the learning society. London: DfEE. Communications technology into teaching. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher, Retrieved from http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/ research/journals/taper/pdf/200808/1weeleng.pdf.
5. Coutinho, C. P. (2007). Infusing technology in pre service teacher education Programs in Portugal: An experience with weblogs. In R. Craslen et al (Eds.). Proceedings of the 18th International Conference of the Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education, SITE 2007. Chesapeake, VA: AACE, 2027-2034.
6. Demirbilek, M. (2009). Exploring the status of ICT use in adult education: Perspectives from eight European countries - “reflections, insights, and challenges” ”, International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology, 5(3): 1-21.
7. Drent, M and Meelissen, M. (2008).Which factors obstructer stimulate teachers to use ICT innovatively?Computers & Education 51 (2008) 199. Available on: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science ftp.iza.org/ dp2234.pdf.
8. Holecombe, M. (2000). Factors influencing teacher acceptance of the internet as a teaching tools: A study of Texas schools receiving a TIF or a TIF grant. (Unpublished master’s thesis) ، University of Baylor. USA.
9. Hyosung, P. (2004). Factors that affect -information technology by teachers. http://digital commons.unl. Edu/ dissertations/ AAI3126960.
10. Layfield, K and Scanlon, D. (1999). An assessment of Pennsylvania secondary agriculture teachers, perceptions of and use of the internet. Journal of Sothern agriculture education research, 50 (1): 54-61.
11. Layfield, K and Scanlon, D. (1998). Factors encouraging use of Internet by secondary agricultural teachers: a national perspective. Paper presented at Eastern Region national agricultural education research meeting. Norwich, CT., May 7-9, 1998.
12. Leng, N. (2008). Transformational leadership and the integration of information and Communications technology into teaching. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher, 17, (1). Retrieved from http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/research/journals/taper/pdf/200808/1weeleng.pdf.
13. Panda, S and Mishra, S. (2007). E-Learning in a Mega Open University: Faculty attitude, barriers and motivators, Educational Media International, 44 (4): 40-44.