1. Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50: 179-211.
2. Alexei, T and Kolvereid, L. (1999). Self employment intentions among Russian students. Entrepreneurship and Region Development, 11(3): 269-271.
3. Amiri, A and Moradi, Y. (2008). Determining the students’ entrepreneurial intention and its constraints. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 49: 45-67(In Persian).
4. Autio, E., Keeley, R. H., Klofsten, M., Parker, G. G. C., & Hay, M. (2001). Entrepreneurial Intent among Students in Scandinavia and the USA. Enterprise and Innovation Management Studies, 2(2):145-160.
5. Audet, J. (2002). A longitudinal study of the entrepreneurial intentions of university students. Paper presented at the frontiers of entrepreneurship research, Babson Collee, Wellesley.
6. Bartlett, J. E.; Kotrlik, J. W and Higgins, C. C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriate sample size in survey research. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 19(1): 43- 50.
7. Besich, M. (2008). On the edge: sticking a business toolbox for artists, USASBE 2008, page 418.
8. Degeorge, J. M and Fayolle, A. (2005). IS entrepreneurial intention stable through time? First insights from a sample of French students. Intent 2005, School of Management, University of Surrey.
9. De Noble, A., Jung, D and Ehrlich, S. (1999). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy: The development of a measure and its relationship to entrepreneurial actions. Paper presented at the Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, Waltham.
10. Gnyawali, D and Fogel, D. (1994). Environments for entrepreneurship development: Key dimensions and research implications, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 18(4):43-62.
11. Groot, W and Van Den Brink, H. M. (2000). Education, training and employability. Applied Economics, 32(5): 573-581.
12. Jalali, K. H. (2003). Organizing employment of agricultural and natural resources graduates. Journal of Agricultural and Natural Resources Association. 2: 19-23(In Persian).
13. Krueger, N. F., Reilly, M. D and Carsrud, A. L. (2000). Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Business Venturing, 15: 411-432.
14. Liaghatdar, M., Foroughiabri, A., Abedi, M and Vasefian, F. (2009). Determining the accountability of university curriculum in entrepreneurship behavior: A case of public and private universities in Isfahan province. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 2(5): 109-138 (In Persian).
15. Linan, F. (2005). Development and validation of an Entreprenerial Intention Questionnaire (EIQ). IntEnt 2005 conference, School of Management, University of Surrey, France.
16. Linan, F. (2004). Intention-based models of entrepreneurship education. 14 th Annual IntEnt conference. University of Napoli Federico II: 4-7 July 2004, Italy.
17. Linan, F., Rodrigues-cohard, J and Rueda-Cantuche, J.M. (2005). Factors affecting entrepreneurial intention levels. 45th Congress of the European Regional Science Association, 23-25 august, Amsterdam.
18. Mahmoodabbad, M., Morris, D and Nahlik, K. (2009). Looking under the bonnet: Factors affecting student adoption of e-learning systems in Jordan. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 10(2): 1-19.
19. McQuaid, R.W. (2006). Job search success and employability in local labor markets. Ann Reg Sci, 40: 407-421.
20. Moriano, J. A., Gomez, A., Palaci, F. J and Morales, J. F. (2006). Are entrepreneurs individualistic or collectivistic? 26 th International Congress of Applied Psychology. Athens. Greece.
21. Moriano, J. A., Palaci, F. J and Morales, J. F. (2006). The entrepreneurial intention of university student in Spain. UNED, Inc., Spain.
22. Moreau, P and Leathwood, C. (2006). Graduates' employment and the discourse of employability: A critical analysis. Journal of Education and Work, 19(4): 305-324.
23. Naktiyok, A., Karabey, C and Nand Gullunce, A C. (2009). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intention: The Turkish case. International Entrpreneurship and Management Journal 6(4): 419-435.
24. Nouripour, J. (2011). Entrepreneurship and strategies in agricultural graduate employment. Agricultural graduate employment Conference Proceedings. Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran (In Persian).
25. Pezeshki Rad, Gh., Mohamadzadeh nasrabadi, M and Bruening, T. (2005). An assessment of vocational and technical higher education effect on employment in the north western provinces, Iran. AIAEE Proceeding of the 21st Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX. pp. 420-430.
26. Rostami, F., Geravandi, SH and Zarafshani, K. (2011). A phenomenological study of students experiences in starting a business venture: A case of Agricultural College at Razi University. Journal of Entrepreneurship Developemnt. 4(14): 87-105(In Persian).
27. .Sadeghi, M and Malekinia, E. (2011). Evaluating students in entrepreneurship environment and its relations to entrepreneurship intention. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 59: 69-89 (In Persian).
28. Shook, C.L., Priem, R. L and Mcgee, J. E. (2003). Venture creation and the enterprising individual: a review and synthesis, Journal of Management, 29 (3): 379-399.
29. Seibert, M and Harris, M. (2006). The identification of strategic management counseling competencies, essential for small business counselors: an exploratory study, USASBE2006.
30. .Shane, S. Locke, E. A and Collins, C. J. (2003). Entrepreneurial motivation. Human Resource Management Review, 13: 257- 279.
31. Shane, S and Venkataraman, S. (2000). The promise of entrepreneurship as a field of research. Academy of Management Review, 25(1): 217-226.
32. Tkachev, A and Kolvereid, L. (1999). Self-employment intentions among russian students. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 11(3): 269-271.
33. Van Gelderen, M., Brand, M., Van Praag, M., Bodewes, W., Poutsma, E and Gils, A. (2006). Explaining entrepreneurial intentions by means of the theory of planned behavior, Research Working Papers Series, 2: 1-33.
34. Vij, V and Ball, S. (2002). Exploring the Impact And Effect of Entrepreneurship Programmes on University Undergraduates, Internationalizing Entrepreneurship Education and Training (IntEnt).
35. Zarafshani, K., Nouri, A., Parvin, N and Barani, S. (2010). Determining factors influencing students’ intention in starting a business venture in agricultural Applied and Scientific University. Research Report, Razi University (In Persian).
36. Zimmerman, M and Chu, H. (2010). Motivation, success, and problems of entrepreneurs in Venezuela, USASBE2010, page 0375.