- Bala, B and Haque M. (2010). Hossain A, Majumdar S, “Post Harvest Loss and Technical Efficiency of Rice, Wheat and Maize Production System: Assessment and Measures for Strengthening Food Security in Mymensingh, Bangladesh,” Bangladesh Agricultural University, 2010.
- Banik, A. (1994). Technical Efficiency of Irrigated Farms in a Village of Bangladesh,” Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics 49(1): 70-78.
- Battese, G. E, and Corrao, G. S. (1997). Estimation of a Production Frontier Model: With
Application to the Pastoral Zone of Eastern Australia,” Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics 21 (3): 169-178.
- Battese, G. E, and Coelli, T. J. (1995). A Model for Technical Efficiency Effects in a
Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data,” Empirical Economics 20: 325-332.
- BBS. (2016). “Statistical Year Book in Bangladesh,” Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Statistics Division, Ministry of Planning, Government of the people’s Republic of Bangladesh, Dhaka, 2016.
- Coelli, T. J, Rao, D. S. P, O'Donnell, C. J, Battese, G. E. (2005). “An Introduction to Efficiency and Productivity Analysis,” Springer publication, New York, USA.
- Farrel, M. J. (1957). The Measurement of Productive Efficiency. Journal of the Royal
statistical Society 120 (3): 253-290.
- Hasan, M., Hossain, E., and Osmani, A. G. (2016). “Technical Efficiency of Boro Rice Production in Jhenaidah District of Bangladesh: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,” International Journal of Agricultural Economics 1(4): 103-107.
- Hasnain, M. N., Hossain, M. E., and Islam, M. K. (2015). “Technical Efficiency of Boro Rice Production in Meherpur District of Bangladesh: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,” American Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 3 (2): 31-37.
10. Hossain, M. E., and Rahman, Z. (2012). “Technical Efficiency Analysis of Rice Farmers in Naogaon District: An Application of the Stochastic Frontier Approach, Journal of Economics and Development Studies, 1(1): 1-20.
11. Husain, A. M. M., Hossain, M., and Janaiah, A. (2001). “Hybrid Rice Adoption in Bangladesh: Socioeconomic Assessment of Farmers’ Experiences,” BRAC Research Monograph Series No. 18. Dhaka: BRAC, Bangladesh.
12. Khan, A. M., Karim, A. S. M. Z., Jeong, K. H., Kim, E. J., Rahman, M. (2013). “Adopter Categories in Respect to a Transplanted Monsoon Rice Variety in Two Selected Villages of Bangladesh,” Journal of Agricultural Science 5(3): 200-216.
13. Khan, A., Huda, A. F., Alam, A. (2010). “Farm Household Technical Efficiency: A Study on Rice Producers in Selected Areas of Jamalpur District in Bangladesh,” European Journal of SocialSciences14(2): 262-271.
14. Kulekci, M. (2010). “Technical Efficiency Analysis for Oilseed Sunflower Farms: A Case Study in Erzurum, Turkey,” Journal of Science Food and Agriculture 90: 1508-1512.
15. Magor, N. P., Salauddin, A., Haque, M., Biswas, T. K., Bannerman, M. (2007). “An Experiment in Pro-poor Agricultural Research,” Poverty Elimination Through Rice Research Assistance Project (PETTRA), International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
16. Nargis, F., and Lee, S. H. (2013). “Efficiency Analysis of Boro Rice Production in North-central Region of Bangladesh, "The Journal of Animal &Plant Sciences, 23 (2): 527-533, 2013.
17. Rahman, S. (2003). “Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers”, Food Policy,
Vol.28, Nos.5-6, pp.483-503.
18. Villano, R., and Fleming, E. (2004). “Analysis of Technical Efficiency in a Rainfed Lowland Rice Environment in Central Luzon Philippines Using a Stochastic Frontier Production Function with a Heteroskedastic Error Structure,” Working Paper Series in Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of New England, Armidale, Australia.