- Ashalatha K. V., Munisamy G., & A. R. S. Bhat (2012). Impact of Climate Change on Rainfed Agriculture in India: A Case Study of Dharwad. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, 3(4): 123-134
- Agwu, A. E., Egbule, C. L.,Amadu, F. O.,Morlai, T. A., Wollor, E. T., &Cegbe, L. W. (2013). Linkages among Key Actors in the Climate Change Innovation System in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Liberia, Impacts World 2013, International Conference on Climate Change Effects, Potsdam,
- Bidoli, T. D; Isa, A. G; Shehu, B .Kezi ,D. M. and Abdullahi, M. Y.(2012). Assessment of the Effects of Climate Change on LivestockHusbandry and Practices in Jigawa State, Nigeria.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).(2005). Annual Report and Statement of Accounts. AbujaNigeria.http://www.cenbank.org/out/publication/reports/rd/2006/arp-2005part1. PDF Accessed August 2,2008. In Nwajiuba C.U (ed) (2008).Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), 2007 CBN Statistical Bulletin 2007.
- Ekong, E. E. (2003). Introduction to rural sociology. Dove Educational Publishers: Uyo, Nigeria: 33.
- Fawole, O. P &Olajide B. R.(2012). Reporting of Climate Change News in Three Nigerian Newspapers, Journal of Agricultural Extension Vol. 16 (1): 31-40
- IFAD (2008).International Fund for Agricultural Development. Climate change: Building the resilience of poor rural communities. Rome, Italy.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). (2001). Impact, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Working Group II of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to the Third Assessment Report of IPCC. Cambridge University Press. London.
- Jones, L. (2015). Overcoming social barriers to adaptation. Overseas Development Institute, (ODI) Background Note. No 4. www.odi.org.uk/
10. Maharajan, S.K., Sigdel, E.R., Sthapit, B.R. and Regmi, B.R. (2011).Tharu Community’s Perception on Climate changes and their adaptive Initiations to withstand its Impacts in Western Tarai of Nepal. International NGO journal, (2): 35-42
11. Mamman, B.Y., Wudi, A. H l. and Halliru, M. (2014). Socioeconomic Factors and Income Diversification Affecting Food Security Status of Farming Households in Jigawa State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Drylands by the Centre for Dryland Agriculture, Bayero University, Kano,
12. Montel, B. P. and Teweldemedhin, M.Y. (2014). Assessment of farmers’ perceptions and the economic impact of climate change in Namibia: case study on small-scale irrigation farmers (SSIFs) of Ndonga Linena irrigation project. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics vol.6 (11).pp. 443.454
13. Montel, B.P. and Teweldemedhin, M.Y. (2014). Assessment of farmers’ perceptions and the economic impact of climate change in Namibia: case study on small-scale irrigation farmers (SSIFs) of Ndonga Linena irrigation project. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics vol.6 (11).pp. 443.454
14. Nhemachena, C. (2009). Agriculture and future climate dynamics in Africa: impacts and adaptation options. Ph.D. Thesis presented to Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension, and Rural Development, University of Pretoria. P. 150.
15. Nwalieji H. U. andOnwubuya E. A. (2012). Adaptation Practices to Climate Change Among Rice Farmers inAnambra State of Nigeria, Journal of Agricultural Extension Vol. 16 (1), pp. 31-40
16. Odjugo, P.A.O. (2010). Adaptation to climate change in the agricultural sector in the semi-arid region of Nigeria. 2nd International Conference: Climate, Sustainability and Development in Semi-arid regions, Fortaleza-ceara, Brazil,
17. Okpe, B.E. and Aye, G.C. (2015). Adaptation to Climate Change by Farmers in Makurdi, Nigeria Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research International 2(1):46-57.www.sciencedomain.org
18. Opaluwa, Haruna I., Otitoliaye, Justin, O and Ibitoye Stephen, J.(2014).Technical Efficiency Measurement among Maize Farmers in Kogi State, Nigeria. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare, 4(25): 240-246.
19. Opaluwa, H.I., Oyibo, F.O., and Jimoh, F.A. (2018).Determinants of Food Security among Farming Households in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, Nigeria.J. Asian Rur. Stud. 2(2):168-176
20. Oyiga B.C., Mekbib H., & Christine .W. (2011).Implication of climate change on crop yield & Food Accessibility in Sub-Saharan Africa, Center for Development Research, University of Bonn.P 3-31
21. Ozor, N. and Nnaji, C. (2010).Difficulties in adaptation to Climate Change by Farmers in Enugu State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Extension, 14(2): 106-122.
22. Rosenzweig, C. and Parry M.L. (1994). Potential impact of climate change on world food supply. Nature, 367:133–138;