- Imankhan, N. (2018). Electronic Business and the Performance of Emerging Firms, Journal of Economic Modeling, (41) 12, 83-105.
- Masumi, A. (2015). Determinants of Entrepreneurial Opportunity Determination by Agricultural Entrepreneurs, Master of Science Degree in Agriculture, Faculty of Natural Resources and Agriculture, Shiraz University.
- - Monfared, N., Dashtizadeh, M. and Sedaghat, M. (2011). Establishment of Nano Zone Agricultural Growth Center in Iranian Agriculture Sector from the Researchers' Viewpoint, Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 2 (1): pp. 17-26.
- - Rezvani, M., Yadollahi Farsi, J., Vahdatkar, M. (2008). Designing a Conceptual Model of Technological Organizational Entrepreneurship: A Case Study of Intelligent Transportation Systems of Tehran Municipality. Modern Economics and Business Quarterly, 4 (14), 87-64.
- Sakhdari, K., Sajjadi, S., Mobaraki, H. (2019). The Influence of Founder Team Exploration Skills on the Progress of the Toddler Business Process: Explaining the Moderating Role of Novel Degree Idea, Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, (1) 12, 61-80.
- Abulhassani,H. (2012). Designing a Model for Recognizing and Exploiting Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Iranian Food Industries with Emphasis on the Role of Market Knowledge and Technology, PhD Thesis in Management, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Payame Noor University.
- Acs, Z. J. Fitz Roy, F. and Smith, I., (2002). “High Technology Employment and R&D in Cities: Heterogeneity vs. Specialization”. Annals of Regional Science, 36, 269-371.
- Anderson, A. R., Jack, S. L., & Dodd, S. D. (2005). The role of family members in entrepreneurial networks: Beyond the boundaries of the family firm. Family Business Review, 18(2), 135-154.
- Ardichvili, A, Cardozo, R. & Ray, S. ( 2003), “A theory of entrepreneurial opportunity identification and development.” Journal of Business Venturing , 18(1), 105– 123.
10. Arenius, P., and Clercq, D. D. (2005). A network-based approach on opportunity recognition. Small Business Economics, 24 (3): 249–265.
11. Autio E. et al (2014). Entrepreneurial innovation: The importance of context. Research Policy, 43, 1097–1108.
12. BarNir, A., & Smith, K. A. (2002). Interfirm alliances in the small business: The role of social networks. Journal of small business management, 40(3), 219-232.
13. Baron, Robert A. & Shane, Scott A. (2005). Entrepreneurship: A Process Perspective. part of the Thomson Corporation: South-Western.
14. Bartlett, J., Kotrlik, J. and Higgins, C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriation
15. Brockhaus, R. H. (1980). Risk Taking Propensity of Entrepreneurs", Academy of Management Journal, Vol.23, No.3, pp: 509-520.
16. Campbell Noel D. and Tammy M. Rogers (2007). “Economic Freedom and Net Business Formation,” Cato Journal, Vol. 27, No. 1, Winter 2007, 23-36.
17. Chung, K. C. (2004). Entrepreneurial Opportunity Identification Through of Bisociative Mode of Thinking, Unpublished doctoral Dissertation, university of Hong kong.
18. Corbett, A.C. (2007). Learning asymmetries and the discovery of entrepreneurial opportunities. Journal of Business Venturing, 22(1): 97-118.
19. Dahlstrand, A, l., Technology-base entrepreneurship and regional development: the case of Sweden, European Business Review, Vol. 19 No. 5, 2007, pp. 373-38.
20. Davenport, T., Leibold, M., Voelpel, S. (2006). Strategic Management in theInnovation Economy.Strategic Approaches and Tools for Dynamic Innovation Capabilitie. Published in 2006 in Erlangen by Publicis Corporate Publishing& Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co KGaA.
21. Davidson, P., & Heunig, B. (2003). The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs. J. Bus. Ventur., 18(3): 310-331.
22. Gorgievski, M. J., Ascalon, M. E., & Stephan, U. (2011). Small business owners' success criteria, a values approach to personal differences. Journal of Small Business Management, 49(2), 207-232.
23. Greve, A., & Salaff, J. W. (2003). Social networks and entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 28(1), 1-22.
24. -Hejazi, S, R., Babakhanian, M. (2013). Designing a Conceptual Model for Launching Knowledge Base Companies, (Case Study: Knowledge Base Companies Based in Tehran Province Science and Technology Parks), National Conference on Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation, November 2014.
25. Heslin, R., and Johnson, B. T. (1992). Prior Involvement and Incentives to Pay Attention to Information. Psychology and Marketing, 9: 209-219.
26. Hosseini, S.A., Bathaei, S.M., and Mohammadzadeh, S. (2014). Does Selfefficacy Effect on Knowledge Sharing Intention in E-learning System? A Motivational Factor Analysis in Open University Malaysia (OUM). Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review, 3(11):35-46.
27. Jack, S. L. (2010). Approaches to studying networks: Implications and outcomes. Journal of Business Venturing, 25(1), 120–137.
28. Jawahar, D.P., and Nigama, K. 2011. The influence of social capital on entrepreneurial opportunity recognition behavior. Journal of Economics and Management, 5 (1): 351-368.
29. Jianli, L., Hongdong, G., Fu. J. (2017). Technological innovation in agricultural co-operatives in China: Implications for agro-food innovation policies, Food Policy, Volume 73, December 2017, Pages 19-33.
30. Karhiniemi M. (2009). Creating and sustaining successful business ecosystems, Heslsinki : Helsinki School Of Economics (Hse).Pp. 19.
31. Klyver, K., and Schøtt, T. 2011. How Social Network Structure Shapes Entrepreneurial Intentions? Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 1(1): 3-19.
32. Ko, S. (2012). Entrepreneurial Opportunity Identification: A Motivation-Based Cognitive Approach. Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship , Vol. 17(2):18-32.
33. Kolawole, J., Hassan, S., and Oluwasanmi, O. (2014). Social Network and Human Capital as Determinants of Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition in Nigeria. International Journal of Public Administration and Management Research, 2 (2):116-128.
34. Malena, J., Marcusb A. (2-17). A Promoting clean energy technology entrepreneurship: The role of external context. Energy Policy 102 (2017) 7–15.
35. Matthäus, U. (2006). Opportunity Identification and Exploitation:A Case Study of Three Swiss-Based Software Companies, St. Gallen, January 17, 2006.
36. McClelland, D.C., (1976), The Achieving Society, New York, NY, Irvington.p.82.
37. -Nadafi, R., Ahmadvand, M. (2017). Identifying and Prioritizing Startups Using Q Methodology, Journal of Entrepreneurial Development, 10 (3): 534-517.
38. Ozgen, E& Baron, R. A (2007). Social sources of information in opportunity recognition: Effects of mentors, industry networks, and professional forums. Journal of Business Venturing, 22(2): 174–192.
39. Petti, C. (2009). Cases in Technological Entrepreneurship: Converting Ideas into Value”,2009 ,Edward Elgar.
40. Plummer L.A. & Haynie J.M. & Godesiabois J. (2007). An essay on the origins of entrepreneurial opportunity. Small Business Economics.
41. Ramezanpour, S., Amiriyan, S., and Mosleh-Shirazi, A. N. (2014). Investigation of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition and Entrepreneurial Capitals. International Journal of Asian Social Science, 4(5): 598-613.
42. Ries, E. (2013). Lean start-up Practices aren’t Just for Young Tech Ventures. A Version of this Article Appeared in the May 2013 issue of Harvard Business Review.
43. Sarasvathy, S.D. 2003. Entrepreneurship as a science of artificial. Journal of Economic Psychology, 24(2): 203-220.
44. Shane, S., & Venkataraman, S. (2003).Guest editors’ introduction to the special issue on technology entrepreneurship. Research Policy, 32(2), 181–184.
45. -Talebi Kouhestani, M., Alvani, M., Mahmoudzadeh, M., Attai, M. (2018). Identifying Entrepreneurial Consciousness Dimensions Based on Human Information Processing Approach, Case Study: Entrepreneurs of Tehran and Alborz Province, Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, (2) 11, 221-240.
46. Tang, J. (2008). Environmental munificence for entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurial alertness and commitment. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, 14(3): 128–151.
47. Tang, J. (2009). Exploring the constitution of entrepreneurial alertness: The regulatory focus view. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 22(3): 221-238.
48. Tenenhaus, M., Viniz, V., Chatelin, Y. & Lauro, C. (2005). Pls path modeling. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 48 (1), P. 159–205.
49. -Valinafs, AS. (2016). Identifying and Developing Agricultural Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Rural Areas of Zarabad District, MA Thesis in Entrepreneurship Management, Sistan and Baluchestan University, Zahedan.
50. Van Praag, C. M. and Versloot, P. H. (2007). What is the Value of entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research, Small Business Economics, 29(4), 351- 382.
51. Wang, Y., Ellinger, A.D., and JimWu, Y. (2013). Entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: an empirical study of R&D personnel. Management Decision, 51 (2): 248-266.
52. Wetzels, M., Odekkerken-Schroder, G. & Van Oppen, C. (2009). Using PLS path modeling for assessing hierarchical construct models: Guidelines and empirical illustration, MIS Quarterly, 33(1): 177.
53. Wharton, R.F., and Brunetto, Y. (2007). Women entrepreneurs, opportunity recognition and government-sponsored business networks. Women in Management Review, 22 (3):187-207.
54. Wongpinunwatana, N., and Panchoo, P. (2014). Creating Self-Efficacy in Internal Auditors for Information Technology Audits: An On-The-Job Training Perspective. International Journal of Management & Information Systems, 18 (3): 213-222.